how do you keep a relationship good? ...

how do you keep a relationship good? when you've had plenty of ups and downs?

Posted in the Falfurrias Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
faith

United States

#1 Jan 5, 2013
Of 3 years with two ex wives and one that just doesn't give up.
hater

Alice, TX

#2 Jan 5, 2013
Jus hang in there ,, because its like a sesaw more dwn then ups

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3 Jan 5, 2013
I've been a relationship similar to that and its very bc of the trust once its lots its so hard to gain it back. Just keep your head up and think positive. Pray and believe it'll all work out.
Simple

Alice, TX

#4 Jan 5, 2013
Stop hooking up if you do it for the wrong reasons. And if you find out he or she was faking it then who's fault would it be then?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#5 Jan 5, 2013
Yeah (simple) your right it won't ever change
truador

Dilley, TX

#6 Jan 6, 2013
If you are married then you make it work. If you are not, then don't waste your time on that person. It is not worth it.
Simple

Alice, TX

#7 Jan 6, 2013
truador wrote:
If you are married then you make it work. If you are not, then don't waste your time on that person. It is not worth it.
Bologna!! You married who? If you got married to someone because you loved everything about them, but he or she was faking it the whole time, and then the true colors come out...was that the person you married. I don't think so. Why should you stay with them if they lied to you about who he or she really was in the beginning?
faith

United States

#8 Jan 6, 2013
Thanks!@ simple yeah that's all he did was lie how he was not like all other guys and then all of a sudden bam..and its not so much with other women its more with his baby mommas. The way I see it is their your past if you've found someone that's good to u and wants to be there for your kids stop looking back and move foward. I guess its just time to say good bye..
jesus

United States

#9 Jan 7, 2013
You should chop off his thingie when he's asleep.
faith

United States

#10 Jan 7, 2013
Trust me I've thought of it or shoot it off..then see if that witch will want him. Lol

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#11 Jan 7, 2013
Maybe spice it up in the bedroom. A little butt sex may be just what he needs ladies!!
Jesus

United States

#12 Jan 7, 2013
Jesus likes butt sex
faith

United States

#13 Jan 7, 2013
Trust me it is spiced up in the bedroom!
Simple

United States

#14 Jan 7, 2013
faith wrote:
Trust me it is spiced up in the bedroom!
Haha you take it up the butt!

:(-
faith

United States

#15 Jan 7, 2013
Lmbo that's funny shit and no!!
misunderstood
#16 Jan 7, 2013
truador wrote:
i+tired a got divorced u got that right let them go!!!!
faith

United States

#17 Jan 7, 2013
:( sorry to hear that.
sexxy

Corpus Christi, TX

#18 Jan 9, 2013
Romefinn wrote:
Maybe spice it up in the bedroom. A little butt sex may be just what he needs ladies!!
do you like butt sex? Why would you even suggest that, a little confused? Faith, you knew what was involved when you joined the party. Just an opinion...have you considered your insecurities?
faith

United States

#19 Jan 9, 2013
Ok! Ok! I don't love it but Ill try it from time to time. Don't you hate how you feel like your going to poop your self the next day.
sexxy

Corpus Christi, TX

#20 Jan 9, 2013
[QUOTE who="faith
"]Ok! Ok! I don't love it but Ill try it from time to time. Don't you hate how you feel like your going to poop your self the next day.[/QUOTE] sorry Faith, i wouldn't know and not interested .you gotta do what you gotta do to keep your dirty penis. Best of luck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falfurrias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Controversial Superintendent Hired 17 min haha 13
crystal gonzo lopez 34 min Lmao 13
Cadena mojo n wifey 37 min info 7
Benny 1046---Pepe 999 39 min Lol 9
Nina cantu 1 hr wow 21
Politics at 4H 1 hr Lol 7
Election Results 2 hr Let it rest 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Falfurrias Mortgages