she's trying to take my place

Posted in the Falfurrias Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
anbm

Dallas, TX

#1 Mar 10, 2012
I hate this b*tch Jennifer. She's still trying to take my place with my girls. They are my kids not hers so why does she want them to call her mom so bad?
OMG

Bellevue, WA

#2 Mar 11, 2012
What Jennifer?? And why let them be around her make the Dad take em to the park or to the movies witt out her of it bothers yoyu so much!! My kids call their first and second step mothers mom and it dont bother me the way i see id if they feel that comfortable calling them mom then she must be doing something right. They love their stepmoms. And i appreciate that they take good care of my kids
lol

United States

#3 Mar 11, 2012
Why don't you go ask her? Your gonna have to live with that relationship in the future.
anbm

Dallas, TX

#4 Mar 11, 2012
It's Jennifer "Garza". I hate her and the fact that she tries to be a mother to my kids. I don't know why their dad doesn't give them back to me. I'm sad without them. And I have asked her why do they call her mom and all she says is because they want to. And I don't have a choice to keep them away because they don't live with me.
OMG

Bellevue, WA

#5 Mar 11, 2012
Why dont they live with you?? Did you give them up?? Fathers cant just keep their children away unless the mother was doing something wrong and the court awarded him custody!!i
OMG

Bellevue, WA

#6 Mar 11, 2012
Why dont they live with you?? Did you give them up?? Fathers cant just keep their children away unless the mother was doing something wrong and the court awarded him custody!! Cuz i sure as hell know that if my Husband tried taking my kids from me i would fight for my children theirs no way i would let him just take then from me!!!
bomba

El Monte, CA

#7 Mar 11, 2012
Trying to take your place?? Please ana..your never around..remember you left them behind and jennifer just stepped it up..its no ones fault but yours that your never around..so instead of starting dumb topics or out having "fun" you should learn to be a mother...and you got something to say tell her to her face.
que

United States

#8 Mar 11, 2012
take my place lmao
really

Houston, TX

#9 Mar 11, 2012
u people got it all wrong it's not jennifer nor anna it's always been papas family that have always been there for those girls. his mom takes them to school i always see her with them. they have always provided for them even when he was with anna. ya they may stay with papa and jennifer once in awhile but i think they live with his parents and they are better off with them too!!!
What

El Monte, CA

#10 Mar 11, 2012
What anna r yall talking abt ?
iknow

Dallas, TX

#11 Mar 11, 2012
Maybe u got it twisted. Jennifer n Letty have those girls. Pappa works all the time so.he's never home. N yes they live with Jennifer so Stfu n mind ur business
Bomba

El Monte, CA

#12 Mar 11, 2012
ya letty and jennifer are the ones always there for those girls
jensfriend

Dallas, TX

#13 Mar 12, 2012
Annas stupid. She acts like she cares about her kids but really doesnt. The way I see it is that if a mother really cares and loves her children she would do whatever it takes to keep them and provide for them. And does neither one of these. The last that I heard Letty, Jennifer, and papa were the ones taking care of those girls and supporting them. I think its time for you to grow up and help support those girls or just stay out of their lives completely. I can't say for you to help take care of them because you never took care of them even when you actually had them. How pathetic and you want to act like your all good and happy in Houston. B**** I bet you're miserable as hell, which is why you can't leave Jen and papa alone.
lmfao

Dallas, TX

#14 Mar 12, 2012
jensfriend wrote:
Annas stupid. She acts like she cares about her kids but really doesnt. The way I see it is that if a mother really cares and loves her children she would do whatever it takes to keep them and provide for them. And does neither one of these. The last that I heard Letty, Jennifer, and papa were the ones taking care of those girls and supporting them. I think its time for you to grow up and help support those girls or just stay out of their lives completely. I can't say for you to help take care of them because you never took care of them even when you actually had them. How pathetic and you want to act like your all good and happy in Houston. B**** I bet you're miserable as hell, which is why you can't leave Jen and papa alone.
better yet she needs to leave jonathan alone to
jensfriend

Dallas, TX

#15 Mar 12, 2012
What! She's still bothering him too?
mommy of the year

Houston, TX

#16 Mar 12, 2012
ya she forgets when she was teaching her daughters how to spell "NINO" and telling them that their last names were NINO and not GARZA and that jonathan was their dad. Both anna and jennifer want to be mommy of the year but neither one of them are!! ya maybe jennifer has been there but she'll never treat them like her own and neither will anna's boyfriend. they are better off with papa's family no matter what anyone says!!
JU Expert

Corpus Christi, TX

#17 Mar 12, 2012
mommy of the year wrote:
ya she forgets when she was teaching her daughters how to spell "NINO" and telling them that their last names were NINO and not GARZA and that jonathan was their dad. Both anna and jennifer want to be mommy of the year but neither one of them are!! ya maybe jennifer has been there but she'll never treat them like her own and neither will anna's boyfriend. they are better off with papa's family no matter what anyone says!!
Well Said!
jensfriend

Dallas, TX

#18 Mar 12, 2012
Better off with his family, yea sure. That's why they treat one better than the other and buy more things for the older one than the little one. Those people are good to them but not great. They run all over them like nothing and I've seen it myself
give me a break

Corpus Christi, TX

#19 Mar 12, 2012
anbm wrote:
I hate this b*tch Jennifer. She's still trying to take my place with my girls. They are my kids not hers so why does she want them to call her mom so bad?
Some are not stupid enough to believe that you are who you claim to be. You are a POSER and a LIAR who started this topic pretending to be someone you are not. Get off the damn computer and stop stalking!
lmao

Hurst, TX

#20 Mar 12, 2012
Hey leave my cuzins alone ana that's enough let them live their lives and jennifer is not tryin to take ur place she just showin ur girls the attention they need cuz u didn't give ur girls also leave jonathan alone he has a family already him and his chic have a wonderful cute baby I'm not tryin to pick a fight i think its enough already

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falfurrias Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 min Farting 766
News Elite Border Patrol Unit Focuses on Rescue (Jul '06) 3 min Bless farts 13
anna garza 6 min tripping 1
Favorite Song & Artist (Sep '14) 6 min Michael Jackson 160
brooks county in the red again 8 min Brooks 16
Walmart reopening 9 min Hopefull 2
Keep a word * drop a word (Oct '11) 10 min Xyz 6,694
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Falfurrias Mortgages