Review: Snappy's Pizza Of Fairview

Review: Snappy's Pizza Of Fairview

Posted in the Fairview Forum

Vincent Montgomery

Spring Hill, TN

#1 Mar 3, 2011
They may not realize it, but this establishment uses an illegal karaoke service, More Music Ent., which operates in violation of licensing and copyright laws. A complaint has been filed.

For more information, see the link below.
Sincerely,
Vincent Montgomery

http://www.illegalkaraoke.com/
Multiple Stores

Ashland City, TN

#2 Mar 9, 2011
They own several stores stretching from Linden to Fairview. Is only one store involved in this? Have the others been checked?
Vincent Montgomery

Spring Hill, TN

#3 Apr 2, 2011
Multiple Stores wrote:
They own several stores stretching from Linden to Fairview. Is only one store involved in this? Have the others been checked?
I'm not sure. The problem is the karaoke company they use in Fairview, More Music Ent. The complaints were filed against them. I'm not sure about the other locations.
Tammy

Nashville, TN

#4 Apr 5, 2011
Vincent Montgomery wrote:
They may not realize it, but this establishment uses an illegal karaoke service, More Music Ent., which operates in violation of licensing and copyright laws. A complaint has been filed.
For more information, see the link below.
Sincerely,
Vincent Montgomery
http://www.illegalkaraoke.com/
The only store that ever did karaoke was in fairview and it was completely in compliance, and did hire a legal businees to run is, so please get your facts straight. The comapny that you are refering to More music Entertainmant is legally licensed,Check it.
P.S. we have not had karaoke here in a long time,, it had moved to other locations in our town, so go bother someone else!
We areo longer
Andrew

Franklin, TN

#5 Apr 8, 2011
Illegal karaoke? Who gives a shit. Good pizza is good pizza.
Ken D

Nolensville, TN

#6 Sep 3, 2011
If they may not realize it, and you are aware of it, wouldn't the proper first step be making them aware of it? Not flaming them in a public forum..
Josh Barker

Fairview, TN

#7 Aug 4, 2012
Shouldn't this be a review of their food??
Bluff

Dickson, TN

#8 Aug 5, 2012
their food in White Bluff is horrible. I really think karaoke is the least of their worries, if their food taste like it does in the Bluff
Peter Peter Pizza eater

Nolensville, TN

#9 Aug 6, 2012
Who gives a rats ass about the karoake people do it everywhere
the pizza? Its ok for a small town

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim Susewitts Feb 20 Xfriend 2
Catfish Campus Feb 20 Nothing but CATFISH 1
News Wal-Mart closes on property in Fairview (Dec '12) Feb 20 Latest News 8
ISO nsa female Feb 19 Romeo 1
Courtney Clayborn???? Does anyone know her??? Feb 17 Idiocracy 3
Missy Houston (Mar '15) Feb 17 just saying 6
News Raines' bail cut in half, case bound over (Jul '09) Feb 16 Cassidy allsbrooks 9

Fairview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairview Mortgages