Whatthefuck

United States

#1 Apr 21, 2009
She's a freshman, and she supposedly had sex with Winston B. Then later she made out with three other guys. I also heard she had a thing with that excahnge student from germany, flourien is that his name? I can't blame her for that though. These guys are all seniors, Damn what a whore.
Will she ever stop?
NOWAY

United States

#2 Apr 21, 2009
Wow are you kidding? She doesn't seem like the type. But damn flourien was hot, i don't blame her either. But you've probably got the wrong person.
Chris

United States

#3 Apr 21, 2009
True story. My friend was at a pool party and he walked in on her. he said she had a mad fine body. he was a horny the whole party! LMAO
sarah

United States

#4 Apr 21, 2009
I believe this i knew she wasn't as innocent as she acted. dude i bet she'll hate hearing this at school.
sarah

United States

#5 Apr 21, 2009
NOWAY wrote:
Wow are you kidding? She doesn't seem like the type. But damn flourien was hot, i don't blame her either. But you've probably got the wrong person.
Yeah that boy was real hot, but winston's hot also. id tap them both
Allison

Manchester, KY

#6 Apr 21, 2009
Well at least they were hot guys, thats probably better than you can do. Who the hell are you anyways? Do you even know anna? I seriously doubt you would catch her having sex. Making out? possibly, but not with a series of guys.
grow up, and stop posting these things about people!
Stankyleg

Manchester, KY

#7 Apr 21, 2009
She's a virgin you dumbass. I know it's hard to believe because she's fine as hell, but it's true. She quite the tease though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fairview band has pecans for sale Aug 17 Robin 1
Shelly Lee Aug 16 Lee 1
News Six arrests made at motel (Oct '11) Aug 16 He put daughter n... 63
House next to family dollar in big sandy Aug 12 Kms 3
Murder on the Duck River, 1980's (Mar '09) Aug 8 M94laina 13
Friend Aug 6 Old 1
Heather that used to manage scot market Aug 6 Mark 1

Fairview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance