Who do you support for Commissioners ...

Who do you support for Commissioners in Fairview in 2010?

Posted in the Fairview Forum

b

Franklin, TN

#1 Oct 19, 2010
experience that we need in tough times
Martha

Brentwood, TN

#2 Oct 25, 2010
Steady conservative and experienced. We need change in government only when what we have is out of sync. Eddie is what we still need in Fairview and has my full support and vote.
Mary B

Brentwood, TN

#3 Nov 2, 2010
Conservative views and took the time to come to out neighborhood and answer some tough questions. Other candidates were offered the same opportunity and declined.
Mary B

Brentwood, TN

#4 Nov 2, 2010
Conservative views and took the time to answer some tough questions in our neighborhood. Other candiates were offered the same opportunity ans declined.
Mary B

Brentwood, TN

#5 Nov 2, 2010
I tried to vote for Patti Carroll and it would not take my vote. Is this rigged?? Her views are conservative and she came to our neighborhood to answer some tough questions. Other candidates were offered the same opportunity and declined.
Fen

Nashville, TN

#6 Nov 2, 2010
I voted for Eddie Arney, a conservative whose work has always been what is best for Fairview -- not for himself or some family business. Because Eddie speaks plainly, you never have doubts concerning his position on issues.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reiths Resort (Feb '10) 1 hr Dinty Moore 9
Missy Houston (Mar '15) Thu Look 7
Kim Susewitts Feb 20 Xfriend 2
Catfish Campus Feb 20 Nothing but CATFISH 1
News Wal-Mart closes on property in Fairview (Dec '12) Feb 20 Latest News 8
ISO nsa female Feb 19 Romeo 1
Courtney Clayborn???? Does anyone know her??? Feb 17 Idiocracy 3

Fairview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance