RHONDA RUNYON

Glasgow, KY

#1 Feb 4, 2010
PLEASE DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT RHONDA AND ERIC IF SO PLEASE TELL me
RHONDA RUNYON

Glasgow, KY

#2 Feb 4, 2010
this is rhondas sister that i just reunited with her and i have heard alot about her i just need to know did see kill eric hunter back in 2007 aND Patrick in 2009,, i reaLLY NEED TO KNOW

Since: Dec 11

Maury City, TN

#3 Dec 15, 2011
i know eric and rhonda was not living with him..but if i remember right she was involved with what killed eric..he overdosed..
lookin

United States

#4 Feb 4, 2012
May I ask is this eric hunter that use to live in henry.he would be around 26 now. I. Wsent too school with a boy with this name just wondering if this is him
Judy

Benton, KY

#5 Feb 3, 2013
lookin wrote:
May I ask is this eric hunter that use to live in henry.he would be around 26 now. I. Wsent too school with a boy with this name just wondering if this is him
This Eric Hunter was born May 15 1985 and died March 5 2007.
Rumor has it that his then girlfriend, Rhonda Runyon, was being investigated for his death. In 2009, Rhonda Runyon had a boyfried named Patrick Parrish. He too mysteriously died while with her.
Nathan

Memphis, TN

#6 Sep 26, 2013
eric hunter was dating tracy when he died not with a rhonda but that tracy girl he was with was investigated in another death also
Myself

Glasgow, KY

#7 Apr 18, 2015
RHONDA RUNYON wrote:
this is rhondas sister that i just reunited with her and i have heard alot about her i just need to know did see kill eric hunter back in 2007 aND Patrick in 2009,, i reaLLY NEED TO KNOW
No she didnt
Myself

Glasgow, KY

#8 Apr 18, 2015
tasha68 wrote:
i know eric and rhonda was not living with him..but if i remember right she was involved with what killed eric..he overdosed..
No I wasn't and I was cleared of all charges
Myself

Glasgow, KY

#9 Apr 18, 2015
Judy wrote:
<quoted text>
Rumor has it that his then girlfriend, Rhonda Runyon, was being investigated for his death. In 2009, Rhonda Runyon had a boyfried named Patrick Parrish. He too mysteriously died while with her.
I never was his girlfriend his girlfriend was tracey
Brandon cherry

United States

#10 Jun 15, 2016
Judy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Eric hunters brother and Eric was dating Tracy Watson who sence the death of my brother gone on to birth another child and lose both it and my nephew to dcs and plays part in my mother's death Tracy Hunter and as for Ronda she is the one who gave Eric the pills that over doses him.
Brandon cherry

United States

#11 Jun 15, 2016
Myself wrote:
<quoted text>
No she didnt
She gave him the pills that killed him and was given the chance to save him but Wal-Mart was more important then my brothers life so yes she killed him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
reda mills (Apr '13) 14 hr Nashfire 8
Where is she? Aug 25 Past 1
Bucky, Inhumane Sheriff Aug 22 Do something 1
mike (vinson) Davis (Dec '08) Aug 21 Mike Davis 35
Eric Plank Aug 20 Curious2222 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Lol 308
Christy Brewer Aug 19 Bgrisham7 1

Fairview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairview Mortgages