Ex-Boyfriend Charged After Ohio Woman...

Ex-Boyfriend Charged After Ohio Woman's Body Found Dumped

There are 74 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Nov 9, 2009, titled Ex-Boyfriend Charged After Ohio Woman's Body Found Dumped. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

An autopsy is set on the body of a northern Ohio woman found dumped in northwestern Pennsylvania.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Meee

Akron, OH

#64 Nov 11, 2009
They found the SOB. He did everyone a favor and blew his head off. Carla was a great person, I know! She did not see the world as black or white. She saw the world as the reds blues greens and yellows the beautiful colors. Carla, we love you and miss you. Sis and I WILL KEEP YOU IN OUR HEARTS FOREVER! Before long we will be together sitting in the sun, on the deck, playing cards,listening to music, having a good time. I will take care of sis for you you know that! WE MISS YOU AND LOVE ALAWYS! Meee
Bob Oppenheimer

United States

#65 Nov 11, 2009
he did the right thing...

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#66 Nov 11, 2009
This is a good thing. He is meeting his maker now. Would like to be a fly on the wall for that conversation. he will now fry

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#67 Nov 12, 2009
Meee wrote:
They found the SOB. He did everyone a favor and blew his head off. Carla was a great person, I know! She did not see the world as black or white. She saw the world as the reds blues greens and yellows the beautiful colors. Carla, we love you and miss you. Sis and I WILL KEEP YOU IN OUR HEARTS FOREVER! Before long we will be together sitting in the sun, on the deck, playing cards,listening to music, having a good time. I will take care of sis for you you know that! WE MISS YOU AND LOVE ALAWYS! Meee
Good, saved the tax payers money on litigation. So sorry to the family and friends for their loss.

“One Sarcastic Dog.”

Since: Jul 09

Juvenalian Satire

#68 Nov 12, 2009
dont be a racist...just hate everyone!
pistoff

United States

#69 Nov 12, 2009
Self Serve justice. He found himself guilty, sentenced himself to death, and carried it out. Amen. Case closed.
tammy

Fort Myers, FL

#70 Nov 16, 2009
mother wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't really understand.. why do white people hate black people so much..
i am white and my children are mixed..true most white people hate blacks...they are just ignorant and racist..thats terrible all people should be treated equally!!!!

Location hidden

#71 Nov 16, 2009
tammy wrote:
<quoted text>i am white and my children are mixed..true most white people hate blacks...they are just ignorant and racist..thats terrible all people should be treated equally!!!!
We don't hate blacks and we are not racist. And you have white trash too. Difference is, we don't stuck up for the white trash and you make excuses for black trash. I feel for your kids. They will have a tough time fitting in. And that is on BOTH sides. Not just with whites.
Pitypat is ignorant

Cleveland, OH

#73 Nov 16, 2009
thinks pitypat is stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Oh pitypat cares, she's a racist, read her other blogs. Calling you out pitypat
She is on these forums all day. She is the most stupidest and most ignorant person on earth. She's going straight to hell.

Location hidden

#74 Nov 16, 2009
Pitypat is ignorant wrote:
<quoted text> She is on these forums all day. She is the most stupidest and most ignorant person on earth. She's going straight to hell.
Looks like someone has nothing but time on their hands. Unemployed are we? I am going to hell? And you are....God? Not. Stupidest? OK. You seem so mature for being 5 years old.
Dave

Strongsville, OH

#75 Nov 16, 2009
Pitypat wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. Appreciate the prayers, but the Bible I read says it is wrong. And the same goes to white women having babies outside of marriage. My Bible says I should be salt and light. So I am supposed to sit quietly by while people celebrate this sin? Sorry, I will not stand before God and have to apologize for not saying anything,.

That salt and vinegar mouth of yours is already sending you to hell. Old biddies like you live for drama--like to create it, step back, and watch it boil--not giving a damn what innocent parties reading these forums might be hurt by your actions.
Rusty

Lebanon, OH

#76 Nov 16, 2009
Wikipedia needs to revise their definition of "public forum" to the following: a bulletin board system which radiates racism regardless of the subject matter involved.

Location hidden

#77 Nov 17, 2009
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
That salt and vinegar mouth of yours is already sending you to hell. Old biddies like you live for drama--like to create it, step back, and watch it boil--not giving a damn what innocent parties reading these forums might be hurt by your actions.
Now you are funny. Following me around. Who has no life? I am not going to hell for telling the truth. If I go there it is because I have unconfessed sin in my life. And that doesn't happen. You are the one stirring the pot. Innocent parties? Where? I am on the side of the woman in this story. So what on earth are you talking about? Don't answer that. I really don't care to know what you think.

Location hidden

#78 Nov 17, 2009
mother wrote:
Wow...look Pittypat, this is a white man you and you have nothing to say.. That's funny... but when it is a black person you jump all over it...
Just a reminder of what racist post started this whole thing. Didn't matter that a "innocent" woman died. Just that no one was posting racist comments for her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sterrettania Rd Accident 19 min Blotto 22
ESD/ Badams seeking Volunteers 22 min Legalese 5
Men's Softball Leagues (Jun '10) 28 min Old men pitching 8
What Erie has spent on planning 32 min Planarama Erie 11
Breneman thinks he can save ESD?! 33 min Erie Dem Committe... 18
Merski Fundraiser 1 hr fall off 61
Guess whos back 6 hr Mikes cuckold 4

Fairview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance