Ex-Boyfriend Charged After Ohio Woman...

Ex-Boyfriend Charged After Ohio Woman's Body Found Dumped

There are 74 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Nov 9, 2009, titled Ex-Boyfriend Charged After Ohio Woman's Body Found Dumped. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

An autopsy is set on the body of a northern Ohio woman found dumped in northwestern Pennsylvania.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
mother

Cleveland, OH

#1 Nov 9, 2009
Wow...look Pittypat, this is a white man you and you have nothing to say.. That's funny... but when it is a black person you jump all over it...
Pitypat

Stafford, TX

#2 Nov 9, 2009
So sorry that I don't live in Cleveland (not) and don't get the PD rag. I don't read every article but since you called my attention to it.... The man is a jerk. Guess we need to get more details to say more than that. I don't recall seeing in the article that either of them were druggies, but that remains to be seen. I reserve my right to comment later. Happy now?
harley

Clemmons, NC

#3 Nov 9, 2009
mother wrote:
Wow...look Pittypat, this is a white man you and you have nothing to say.. That's funny... but when it is a black person you jump all over it...
It would have been better if it was a black person,then no loss.
mother

Cleveland, OH

#4 Nov 9, 2009
Pitypat wrote:
So sorry that I don't live in Cleveland (not) and don't get the PD rag. I don't read every article but since you called my attention to it.... The man is a jerk. Guess we need to get more details to say more than that. I don't recall seeing in the article that either of them were druggies, but that remains to be seen. I reserve my right to comment later. Happy now?
Your comments make me neither happy or sad. I just found it funny that if the crime involved a black person, you were all over it and now that it is a white person, you don't have any details and no assumptions are being made. Just funny that is all
Pitypat

Stafford, TX

#5 Nov 9, 2009
And you worry about me Mother?
mother

Cleveland, OH

#6 Nov 9, 2009
harley wrote:
<quoted text>It would have been better if it was a black person,then no loss.
I don't really understand.. why do white people hate black people so much..
Julie

Dayton, OH

#7 Nov 9, 2009
Wow alot of hate on the boards today! Let's show alittle respect to the families and pray that this man is caught and justice is served. R.I.P. Carla you left us to soon!
Pitypat

Stafford, TX

#8 Nov 9, 2009
I don't hate anyone. You are the one who brought up race on this one. If I hadn't stumbled upon this story, I wouldn't have even bothered posting. Funny how blacks call us all racist. I never brought up the race. My heartfelt sympathies to this woman's family.
Susan

Uniontown, OH

#9 Nov 9, 2009
mother wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comments make me neither happy or sad. I just found it funny that if the crime involved a black person, you were all over it and now that it is a white person, you don't have any details and no assumptions are being made. Just funny that is all
One of the key mentions in this story, she had family to report her missing within 24 hrs. Also, I am sure her family will not be afraid to provide DNA samples if asked for them. The story on whether the lifestyle of this woman contributed to her death or not has not came out.

If indeed her ex-boyfriend is the murderer, he should pay with his life for the crime, just like Sowell should.
Whatever

Weatherford, TX

#10 Nov 9, 2009
mother wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't really understand.. why do white people hate black people so much..
Why did you even start this thread? Sounds like you are the one with race issues! Racism won't ever end when people post stupid posts like this one! Grow up!
mother

Cleveland, OH

#11 Nov 9, 2009
Pitypat wrote:
I don't hate anyone. You are the one who brought up race on this one. If I hadn't stumbled upon this story, I wouldn't have even bothered posting. Funny how blacks call us all racist. I never brought up the race. My heartfelt sympathies to this woman's family.
Yes I did.. I brought it up. In the past you commented so quick on the black crime and here is white crime and nothing.
See to me crime is crime and it can happen anywhere..
mother

Cleveland, OH

#12 Nov 9, 2009
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you even start this thread? Sounds like you are the one with race issues! Racism won't ever end when people post stupid posts like this one! Grow up!
That is what happens when people don't mind their own business. The thread wasn't for you.
mother

Cleveland, OH

#13 Nov 9, 2009
by the way pitty pat you and I debated over the Jennifer hudson issue as well.
Pitypat

Stafford, TX

#14 Nov 9, 2009
mother wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did.. I brought it up. In the past you commented so quick on the black crime and here is white crime and nothing.
See to me crime is crime and it can happen anywhere..
And as I said, I hadn't even seen the story yet. I don't get the PD, and I don't watch Fox8. I stumbled upon it and found your disparaging ( and racist, I might add) remarks.
And I still think Jennifer Hudson was wrong. Anyone having a child out of wedlock, whether they can afford it, is wrong. She is giving the wrong impression to the poor black girls who are already having a hard time saying no to guys and having too many babies that I have to support with my tax dollars. The church I go to says having sex outside of marriage is wrong.
Pitypat

Stafford, TX

#15 Nov 9, 2009
mother wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what happens when people don't mind their own business. The thread wasn't for you.
And we have told people on other forums that you are posting in a public forum. Anyone can comment. If you don't like that, then don't post.
Whatever

Weatherford, TX

#16 Nov 9, 2009
mother wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread was posted in a PUBLIC FORUM! Since you want to stir the racism pot in a public forum, you will get responses from who ever reads them! YOU are the racist, plain and simple!
Pitypat

Stafford, TX

#17 Nov 9, 2009
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread was posted in a PUBLIC FORUM! Since you want to stir the racism pot in a public forum, you will get responses from who ever reads them! YOU are the racist, plain and simple!
You tell her.
Susan

Uniontown, OH

#18 Nov 9, 2009
mother wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy "mother", this is an open forum - everybody sees it and everybody can post on it, sorry. This sounds so familiar.
And you were the one who brought up the race card, no one else.
pistoff

United States

#19 Nov 9, 2009
mother wrote:
<quoted text>
What you won't hear white people doing is standing up to offer any kind of defense for this man. What you won't see is a white person on television from that neighborhood, saying that 'we don't know what kind of stress he was under', or that 'he had a tough childhood'
Bring on the justice, whatever color you wish to paint it!
Your Mama

Austinburg, OH

#20 Nov 9, 2009
You all people be stupid" I be a black ho" And I be some time
prejuduz. Stil like me dem skinny little wite boyz!
And I be likin Pitypater girl. think maybe me see her on da cover of crack ho" magozine!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Putting Boats in all Weekend Lawn. The EYC Stru... 14 min Samantha 2
Apes strike again 1 hr Keyboard Big Balls 9
Bryon Williams transfers again. 1 hr Keyboard Big Balls 4
Erie's Best Prostitute 1 hr tired of being PC 67
White lives matter - Rev Brock, Sonya Arrington... 1 hr tired of being PC 19
Evo X 2 hr Joe 1
PSP Lawrence park 3 hr Dont think so 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairview Mortgages