Since: Apr 13

Erie, PA

#23 May 7, 2013
Wacky Waco Weedtardo wrote:
Do you ever notice when he posts as "Laughing at You" when responding to a post with typos. Like he's some kind of a superior specimen of intellectual prowess....hahhahah. I know I know...irony..hahahah
Anyway, wouldn't be ironic if people who may know Dennis in Erie would just start Laughing at him when he goes out in public...just from reading the expose's submitted here on Topix..
Like his bizzare relationship with his mother
Like his Autism and multitude of other psychiatric maladies.
Like his antisocial lack of emapthy for other humans.
Like his closet gayness
Man he's really getting over on us Liberals, isn't he? Hahahhaha
Wow, he's showing us a thing or two.
I'm feeling overwhelmed by his silly scrolling billboards of nonsense..how about you? Are you feeling intimdated too? Hahhahahaha
Man is he a royal loser or what?
The absolute BEST part is that he is 100% convinced that I am some guy named Barry that's on the radio.
Just sayin

Erie, PA

#24 May 7, 2013
Randy Randerson wrote:
<quoted text>
The absolute BEST part is that he is 100% convinced that I am some guy named Barry that's on the radio.
The best part is you first denied it saying "not even close." Then in another post denied knowing who he is.
Actually, Actually did the same thing.
Welcome back fruitcake.
Wacky Waco Weedtardo

Brooklyn, NY

#25 May 7, 2013
Randy Randerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, hahahaha

That's his Autism, you will now forever be Barry the radio guy in that twisted demented mis-firing brain of his....hahahaha

No matter how far from the truth this may be...his truth filter is totally defective...its from the Limbaugh nut juice...that's stuff has a very powerful effect on the soft minded minions...its like "the spice" from the Movie "Dune" to them.
Just sayin

Erie, PA

#26 May 7, 2013
Randy Randerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Dennis sure seems like a super guy. Single and no kids at his age? Classic closet case, it's always the conservative guy.
Barry is single with no kids. Do you think him odd? Is he in the closet?

Erie, PA

#27 May 7, 2013
Just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
The best part is you first denied it saying "not even close." Then in another post denied knowing who he is.
Actually, Actually did the same thing.
Welcome back fruitcake.
Wasn't that hard to piece together who you talking about, Dennis. It's called "context clues"

Erie, PA

#28 May 7, 2013
Just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Barry is single with no kids. Do you think him odd? Is he in the closet?
Didn't even know who he was until you brought it up. Obsess much?
Just sayin

Erie, PA

#29 May 7, 2013
Randy Randerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't even know who he was until you brought it up. Obsess much?
Just asking if you think Barry is "a classic closet case" since he's old with no kids? Ya know, since you threw out the disparaging remark..

Erie, PA

#30 May 7, 2013
Just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Just asking if you think Barry is "a classic closet case" since he's old with no kids? Ya know, since you threw out the disparaging remark..
Well I'll presume this Barry guy is a raging progressive since you hate him so much. Therefore if he were gay, he would probably be out of the closet. So....no.

And this whole thing is making me sad and I just want to go back to snark-filled arguments about politics.
Just sayin

Erie, PA

#31 May 7, 2013
You said a guy with no kids at a certain age is "a classic closet case". Since Barry is like 60 something with no kids would he be a classic closet case, in your opinion?
BTW he's never admitted to being gay. Do you think he his, based on that profile?

Erie, PA

#32 May 7, 2013
Just sayin wrote:
You said a guy with no kids at a certain age is "a classic closet case". Since Barry is like 60 something with no kids would he be a classic closet case, in your opinion?
BTW he's never admitted to being gay. Do you think he his, based on that profile?
I don't know and I really don't give a flying f@ck either way. Seems like I struck a nerve though.
Just sayin

Brooklyn, NY

#33 May 8, 2013
Randy Randerson wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know and I really don't give a flying f@ck either way. Seems like I struck a nerve though.
Apparently I'm the one who struck a nerve, skippy.
Tell us, is an older man with no kids a classic closet case?
What did you mean by classic closet case? Are you saying an older man with no kids is secretly a homosexual? Why do you think Barry would hide his attraction to men?

Freedom, PA

#34 May 8, 2013
Just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently I'm the one who struck a nerve, skippy.
Tell us, is an older man with no kids a classic closet case?
What did you mean by classic closet case? Are you saying an older man with no kids is secretly a homosexual? Why do you think Barry would hide his attraction to men?
I don't care. You're a tool and I'm not Barry. In your case I would say yea, you are a self hating closet homosexual. Become a progressive and you can just be yourself.
Just sayin

Brooklyn, NY

#35 May 8, 2013
Randy Randerson wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care. You're a tool and I'm not Barry. In your case I would say yea, you are a self hating closet homosexual. Become a progressive and you can just be yourself.
Off the air now, Barry? Why did you suggest an older man without children, like yourself, is a closeted homosexual?

Freedom, PA

#36 May 8, 2013
Please tell me what reason you have to believe that I am some old radio dude named Barry. Because you are seriously obsessed with that guy and I'm not him. At least tell me his full name so I can find out who he is.

You are psychotic and need some help. Do you are Barry in your dreams too?
Just sayin

Brooklyn, NY

#38 May 8, 2013
Randy Randerson wrote:
Please tell me what reason you have to believe that I am some old radio dude named Barry. Because you are seriously obsessed with that guy and I'm not him. At least tell me his full name so I can find out who he is.

You are psychotic and need some help. Do you are Barry in your dreams too?
Do you believe all older men without children are secretly homosexual?

Freedom, PA

#41 May 8, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO little name stealing troll.
Run along
I see you are still too embarrassed to use your normal name fluffy.
Name stealing troll? Are you on crack? Not like there is someone stealing my name on a daily basis. This is the only damn name I use here, hence the blue color.

Freedom, PA

#43 May 8, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
Pull up your big boy pants junior and do something instead of talk.
LMFAO little troll.
Run along
Do something? It's an Internet message board. Am I supposed to challenge you to a fight or something.

Talking is literally the only thing you can do on a message board fuckface.

Freedom, PA

#44 May 8, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO little name stealing troll.
Run along
I see you are still too embarrassed to use your normal name fluffy.
It's been fun, but you'll have to excuse me. I need to go refill your momma's water dish.
Wacky Waco Weedtardo

Paterson, NJ

#45 May 8, 2013
Randy Randerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Do something? It's an Internet message board. Am I supposed to challenge you to a fight or something.
Talking is literally the only thing you can do on a message board fuckface.
When engaging Weedie I try not to interact with him...
Its an exercise in futility..
Have you ever had a serious conversation with an Iquana or a turtle?

Of course not, but this is very similar to conversing with a cold blooded reptile..
They're not like mammals..dogs understand and bark when they want something...cats can let you know what they want

Reptiles are like walking rocks...
Weedie doesn't interact well with other humans...

I just like posting about him because he's an interesting Corry "super-human" specimen.
...but I don't really engage or respond directly to his nonsense....

Just Sayin' hahahhaha
WhoCares

Erie, PA

#46 May 8, 2013
The word is lopsided you ignorant twit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erie police seek answers in city's latest homicide 1 hr husky girl 6
Where are the cheap hookers in erie? 1 hr thom 7
GE Locomotive Plant in Ft Worth, Texas (Aug '12) 2 hr Building10 193
DevelopErie CEO, John Elliott, resigns 2 hr Lolz 5
Erie awarded Keystone Communities grant 3 hr Roger 1
How Much is Tom Wolf going to Raise your Taxes? 3 hr DrLove 36
Baldilocks Is Gone 4 hr Son of Mark B 2
Fairview Dating
Find my Match

Fairview People Search