Best place to eat chicken wings in Erie
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Chris

Mansfield, OH

#87 Dec 8, 2012
chief george wrote:
Eli's Tavern on 26th and Cascade St. 70 diff. wing flavors and I heard there all homemade including Granma Maggio's homemade Sicilian Pizza Sauce is out of this World-Thick Crust Pizza and they only serve 16inch Pizzas for 10 bucks. This by far is the Best wings in Erie let alone anywhere I have ever BEEN. Eli's Awesome and non ---smoking. Dare to compare these are the best wings and Pizza in Erie!!! You gotta try them!!!
Eli's is dirty. Yuck!
paul Nelson

Erie, PA

#88 Dec 8, 2012
Nothing better than Quaker Steak n Lube
Chris

Mansfield, OH

#89 Dec 9, 2012
paul Nelson wrote:
Nothing better than Quaker Steak n Lube
Quaker Steak and Lube franchise rip-off! Park Tavern has great wings! They need to open a little earlier on Saturdays so you can go get lunch and they are missing a great take-out opportunity at lunch time during the weekdays from GE emmployess. Has to be take out because their service is slow.
Dan

Erie, PA

#90 Jan 12, 2013
No one has mentioned Twins.... they are delicious! Half off on Mondays! Get them with a deep dish pizza and you got yourself a meal!
Eric

Lyndora, PA

#91 Aug 3, 2013
Doc hollidays has the best wing flavors in erie and also they are cooked to perfection everytime! They also have 30 cent wings two nights a week.
Autumn

Erie, PA

#92 Aug 3, 2013
Eric wrote:
Doc hollidays has the best wing flavors in erie and also they are cooked to perfection everytime! They also have 30 cent wings two nights a week.
B S you must work at that bar, Small wings and big price. Try the getto mart in erie.
leftwinger

Erie, PA

#93 Nov 8, 2013
gimme some updates, who's got the best lately?!
morgan

Warren, OH

#94 Nov 9, 2013
you need to get south of 90, lakeside tavern and creekside are both good
tom

United States

#95 Dec 26, 2013
Red Fox is new favorite big fresh wings cooked prefect great sauces they are consistent more than most bars and pizza shops good drink and food prices 5:00 happy hour new pizza not so good everything else always good always the same. R.i.p. Eli's they were the best.
O rally

Canton, OH

#96 Dec 26, 2013
I prefer eating wings by mouth but sometimes I cut out the middle man and just shove the hot ones right up my butt for the next day inferno without the wait.
Zugzwang

Erie, PA

#97 Dec 26, 2013
O rally wrote:
I prefer eating wings by mouth but sometimes I cut out the middle man and just shove the hot ones right up my butt for the next day inferno without the wait.
That would have been funny if it weren't so not funny. Try again skippy.
what da hell

United States

#98 Dec 26, 2013
Park Tavern and the Fiddle Inn if you are in the east. On the west end , I would say the Avonia Tavern . I would never step foot in Odis 12 , to many wiggers .... just my opinion

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Mall Cop", Rotten Tomatoes, 33% Positive 30 min Newsreel 2
Anyone working over the holiday at GE? 33 min Newsreel 2
Why so many blacks on TV? 1 hr Bloomenthal 16
Whatever happened to the fight guy and Professi... 1 hr Gerty 10
Jill mccormick 1 hr In the weeds 19
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you all! 1 hr Learn to spell leary 2
Popeyes chicken 4 hr Almighty Griff 30

Fairview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance