Obama may decide to kill you........

Obama may decide to kill you........

Posted in the Fairview Forum

common sense

Erie, PA

#1 Feb 5, 2013
This is a chilling document,” said Jameel Jaffer, deputy legal director of the ACLU

No courts, no charges, no nothing. And you dems and liberal fools want us to lay down our arms? Seriously, if ever there was a time for the people in the country to make damn sure the power remains with the people then that time is now.

A confidential Justice Department memo concludes that the U.S. government can order the killing of American citizens if they are believed to be “senior operational leaders” of al-Qaida or “an associated force”— even if there is no intelligence indicating they are engaged in an active plot to attack the U.S.

This is a chilling document,” said Jameel Jaffer, deputy legal director of the ACLU, which is suing to obtain administration memos about the targeted killing of Americans.“Basically, it argues that the government has the right to carry out the extrajudicial killing of an American citizen.… It recognizes some limits on the authority it sets out, but the limits are elastic and vaguely defined, and it’s easy to see how they could be manipulated.”

I could imagine this scenario. "Yes we killed him. Why, you ask? That's a matter of national security. We don't discuss matters of national security all I can say is he had sent some emails and had some other contacts, the specifics I cannot get in to at this time".

You're dead. Sure, some journalist somewhere might continue digging. There might be an investigation. There may even be a court case heard. Of course Holder's justice department would just delay it indefinitely and refuse to appear or provide the court ordered documentation (you think that's an invalid scenario? They've been doing it now for over two years in the fast and furious gun fiasco with total impunity).

Six or seven years later you may even get your "justice" and a court somewhere will find you were unjustly killed by the drone that blew your heard off while you were sunning on Beach 6. Obama will be out of office, although of course it won't be him that is found culpable anyway, it will just be some low level grunt. Even if it were him whomever is president at the time will pardon him saying "it does the nation no good to look back". Meanwhile, that president may himself be looking for his next drone target.

Overreaching conspiracy theory. I'm sure some will say so. Unfortunately, I'm not a conspiracy theory buff. I believe Oswald killed Kennedy..alone. I believe muslim terrorists blew up the World Trade Center and I believe Timothy McVeigh blew up the federal building. No, I'm not a conspiracy theorist and this document, amongst some of the other things I see taking place, scares the hell out of me.
deport Piers Morgan

Erie, PA

#2 Feb 5, 2013
Any instance of the ACLU actually contending with the ultra-liberal, ultra-politically correct Obama administration is something worth noting.

Drones in the skies all over the country. What the hell is exactly going on? They need to answer to us! They work for us, regardless of how lost that concept is on them
getting what they deserve

Erie, PA

#3 Feb 6, 2013
This is what these voters have given us? This country is going to end up with exactly what it voted for with their only motivation the hope of a few handouts and because when he speaks they get a "thrill" down their leg.
common sense

Erie, PA

#4 Feb 7, 2013
Here's the "transparent" Obama administration on full display:

"President Barack Obama's nominee for Secretary of Defense, Chuck Hagel, has informed the Senate Armed Services Committee that he will not provide foreign financial details for the corporate and nonprofit organizations he was affiliated with since he left the Senate in 2009," reports BuzzFeed.

Hagel maintains that he has a "fiduciary duty" to keep "confidentiality" of his and his organization's donors.

Are you f'ing kidding me??? This guy wants to be US secretary of Defense and he says he has a "fiduciary" duty to his foreign donors to not disclose their names. Seriously, are you f'ing kidding me???

These are the same folks you want to trust with your lives. These are the same folks you want to give authority to kill you or your fellow citizens when/if they see fit?

You folks seriously need to wake up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When is G.E.set to close? 2 min Elyria Ohio 206
Did Prep fire Merski Jr. from his teacher job? 7 min You Are Chicken 36
As a Erie County Taxpayer, why do I have to sub... 1 hr Welfare Whistle B... 19
Warren-Strong Vincent game ends early 2 hr donald trump 9
Wednesday Mike O'Hara thread 2 hr DNCDAVE 1
Erie sleazebags 3 hr Luvojara 4
Courtroom photo lands man in jail 3 hr courthouse mouse 4

Fairview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance