First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Paula

Mansfield, OH

#23 Dec 22, 2012
My dog would do a better job than Grossman has.
Interesting

Erie, PA

#25 Dec 23, 2012
...Someone from the "incumbent camp" must be monitoring this board...notice how all of the posts against him are suddenly littered with judgements of "Clueless" and "Disagree"..
Autumn

Franklin, PA

#26 Dec 23, 2012
Give him another chance, All of you stop being mean, Peace and love to all.
TOAOA

Mansfield, OH

#29 Dec 24, 2012
Autumn wrote:
Give him another chance, All of you stop being mean, Peace and love to all.
You make me sick. Why steal another person's identity? Don't you have any worth of your own??
Django

Mansfield, OH

#30 Dec 27, 2012
TOAOA is smart man.
Walter White

Mansfield, OH

#31 Dec 27, 2012
What The wrote:
<quoted text> Dean has ZERO chance of winning outside Harborcreek. He's a square peg that ONLY fits in in Harborcreek. Get serious. He is seen as a wierdo outside harborcreek much the same as the residents of Harborcreek are seen by the rest of the county residents.
That's right. They need a gud old metn clinic in Harborcreek. Those people deserve that Pepachello character.
Seriously

Erie, PA

#32 Dec 28, 2012
Walter White wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. They need a gud old metn clinic in Harborcreek. Those people deserve that Pepachello character.
Are you 90 years old or just illiterate?
David Crosby

Mansfield, OH

#34 Dec 29, 2012
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you 90 years old or just illiterate?
Walter is Sopper. You are a Harborcreek goofball.
who

Erie, PA

#35 Dec 29, 2012
Marz architect + Leone = Barry is looking the other way. Didn't he vow to clean up corruption in the county? Dirty dirty dirty. No one is doing anything about this because in county politics no one cares. Marz + barker = very bad, barker is gone but Roth and marz are still at it.
googoo

Brighton, MI

#36 Dec 29, 2012
who wrote:
Marz architect + Leone = Barry is looking the other way. Didn't he vow to clean up corruption in the county? Dirty dirty dirty. No one is doing anything about this because in county politics no one cares. Marz + barker = very bad, barker is gone but Roth and marz are still at it.
what about the fact that several attorneys that work for his buddy atty shapira have county jobs or contracts? Isn't that cronyism? Didnt he run against cronyism in the delvecchio administration? What a phony!
creeker

Erie, PA

#37 Dec 31, 2012
What The wrote:
<quoted text> Dean has ZERO chance of winning outside Harborcreek. He's a square peg that ONLY fits in in Harborcreek. Get serious. He is seen as a wierdo outside harborcreek much the same as the residents of Harborcreek are seen by the rest of the county residents.
you guys got lestat and you call us weird....now thats funny as hell. Deans gonna wup barry
da truth

Mansfield, OH

#38 Jan 6, 2013
A steaming pile of dog sh!t would beat Barry. Also, has anyone seen the posts on Craigslist for job postings at the 911 center? There are 10 openings and they can't get anyone to work there. Maybe they could outsource that to India like everything else. Sad that county government has to post on the same site that hookers do!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erie Policemen 13 min Dick 2
Racism in Erie 15 min Dick 7
Hey Karle! Remember this? 24 min CPrice 4
Clowns at the Sunflower club 26 min iamozz11 43
The Casino and Taxes 1 hr Independent 13
5000pcs Rubber Bands Rainbow Wholesale in Aulol... 5 hr alicelsls 2
Glenwood Hills/Glenwood 8 hr nunya 11
Fairview Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fairview People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fairview News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fairview

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:17 am PST

Bleacher Report10:17AM
Complete Week 17 Preview for Baltimore
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Bengals vs. Steelers: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Bengals Complete Week 17 Preview vs. Steelers
NBC Sports 4:05 AM
Karlos Dansby bemoans rookies wasting time
NBC Sports 5:41 AM
Roethlisberger's knee apparently is fine