Erie Auto Show attracts big crowd

Erie Auto Show attracts big crowd

There are 9 comments on the GoErie.com story from Feb 4, 2011, titled Erie Auto Show attracts big crowd. In it, GoErie.com reports that:

Dave McMutrie knows that new-vehicle smell. The 50-year-old Millcreek Township resident bought a 2011 Chevy Silverado pickup truck a month ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

Travis

United States

#1 Feb 4, 2011
A very big crowd... the average weight per attendee is 365 pounds, average waist size 46.
Lou Tullio

Meadville, PA

#2 Feb 5, 2011
Be thankful it's cold out, they sren't wearing shorts and tank tops. Atleast I hope they aren't. I won't waste $4 to attend something that should be free.
Travis

United States

#3 Feb 5, 2011
too bad they didn't incorporate nascar, Walmart, busch beer, and macaroni and cheese into this show
Lou Tullio

Meadville, PA

#4 Feb 5, 2011
I think they did at the Suzuki Joe display. He is one of the leading dealers for those throw away cars in the country.Not knocking Joe, he is a smart guy. Sort of like when Lou was the Daweoo Dealer.#1 in sales for the country. Erieites can squeeze a nickel til the buffalo s_its
Suzuki should release the Nascar edition model. Comes with a trunk full of Mac & Cheese and Busch ( lite or regular) they could market them at Walmart. I bet Erie could set a sales reoord per capita
Travis

United States

#5 Feb 5, 2011
Lou Tullio wrote:
I think they did at the Suzuki Joe display. He is one of the leading dealers for those throw away cars in the country.Not knocking Joe, he is a smart guy. Sort of like when Lou was the Daweoo Dealer.#1 in sales for the country. Erieites can squeeze a nickel til the buffalo s_its
Suzuki should release the Nascar edition model. Comes with a trunk full of Mac & Cheese and Busch ( lite or regular) they could market them at Walmart. I bet Erie could set a sales reoord per capita
can't pull a trailer or haul furniture from value city with a suzuki
Lou Tullio

Meadville, PA

#6 Feb 6, 2011
There is the Suzuki truck! I think you can order the 20" wheel pkg and a $10,000 sound system. Will definitely haul the cardboard furniture. Room for atleast 8 kids in the back.
Tullio-s Nanny

West Farmington, OH

#7 Feb 6, 2011
Lou Tullio wrote:
There is the Suzuki truck! I think you can order the 20" wheel pkg and a $10,000 sound system. Will definitely haul the cardboard furniture. Room for atleast 8 kids in the back.
Did Suzuki Joe hit you on the head too? Now you hate the Pikiewicz brothers and Suzuki Joe. You must be the oldest crybaby in the world.
Coast

Erie, PA

#8 Feb 6, 2011
We went to the show yesterday. It was nice. I would have liked to see more affordable cars (if there is such a thing). Have to admit,I pretty much spent more time looking at the classic cars.
Lou Tullio

Meadville, PA

#9 Feb 6, 2011
Tullio-s Nanny wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Suzuki Joe hit you on the head too? Now you hate the Pikiewicz brothers and Suzuki Joe. You must be the oldest crybaby in the world.
I didnt say anything bad about Suzuki Joe, I work for him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Millcreek Township School District (Jan '15) 1 hr Joe Figurtz 72
Poll Lou Aliota (Feb '13) 1 hr Joe Figurtz 271
News Pat Howard: Failures by DevelopErie leave Erie ... 2 hr Catrina 157
GE layoffs will be announced. ... (Oct '15) 3 hr tired of being PC 156
What does not having fireworks mean? 3 hr tired of being PC 13
GE planning to Close or Recreate? 3 hr tired of being PC 9
Lou Aliota and his cats have lawyered up!!! 7 hr Sue Weber 4

Fairview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance