common sense

Erie, PA

#86 Feb 5, 2013
common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, the teenager opens his whiny little mouth.
Let me rephrase, since you're obviously mentally challenged, as I've pointed out in the past.
Background checks to FILTER OUT felons and mentally ill. I thought that would go without saying but I failed to remember they do sell internet service to folks without any kind of IQ background check
Actually, let me rephrase that: "Again, the teenager opens HER whiny little mouth".

I'm not being misogynistic and it isn't that there aren't low IQ men on this forum either, surely there are! It's just that you are most undoubtedly female and I didn't mean to refer to you as a "him".
magic chef

Struthers, OH

#87 Feb 5, 2013
Yaaawn.
skip the pee pee

Erie, PA

#88 Feb 5, 2013
magic chef wrote:
Yaaawn.
Keep your mouth open moron. Your imaginary wife may want to stick a real strap-on in it.
skip the poo poo

Cleveland, OH

#89 Feb 5, 2013
skip the pee pee wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep your mouth open moron. Your imaginary wife may want to stick a real strap-on in it.
Goombalwaka!!! Estakeesta!!
deport Piers Morgan

Erie, PA

#90 Feb 5, 2013
common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, the teenager opens his whiny little mouth.
Let me rephrase, since you're obviously mentally challenged, as I've pointed out in the past.
Background checks to FILTER OUT felons and mentally ill. I thought that would go without saying but I failed to remember they do sell internet service to folks without any kind of IQ background check
LOL!!

Yes, now there is a background check I could easily vote for. Haha, it funny, liberals don't do as well on these forums out amongst the real folks as they do in the their hollywood designed "news" sets preaching to their little choirs.
David Crosby

Cleveland, OH

#91 Feb 5, 2013
deport Piers Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!
Yes, now there is a background check I could easily vote for. Haha, it funny, liberals don't do as well on these forums out amongst the real folks as they do in the their hollywood designed "news" sets preaching to their little choirs.
GOOMBALWAKA
West Millcreek Don

Erie, PA

#92 Feb 5, 2013
Doesn't look like any bans will happen, Obama is trying to make rounds to soft states to try for state bans. PA wont be one of them, im glad I still have to finish my AR-15 build and purchase Saiga shotgun.
wayne lapierre

Stow, OH

#93 Feb 5, 2013
A decorated former sniper was killed at a gun range. Isn't it obvious to everyone that we need armed guards at gun ranges?
piers morgan

Erie, PA

#94 Feb 5, 2013
wayne lapierre wrote:
A decorated former sniper was killed at a gun range. Isn't it obvious to everyone that we need armed guards at gun ranges?
No stupid. He was assassinated. He was also on the Obama enemy list. These guys are starting to drop like flies.

Murdered Navy SEAL Was Obama Gun Control Foe

Chris Kyle involved in program to arm school teachers
Paul Joseph Watson

February 4, 2013
Murdered Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, gunned down at point-blank range in Texas this past weekend, was emerging as a prominent gun control critic – working to place armed guards in schools in the aftermath of the Sandy Hook massacre.

In one of his last interviews just two weeks before his death, Kyle told Guns.com that he was against Obama’s gun control agenda, warning that any attempt to confiscate firearms could end disastrously.
“I’ve talked to a bunch of cops and secret service guys and they aren’t going to go to anyone’s house, especially if they have guns they don’t want to be knocking on doors,” said the best-selling author of “American Sniper”.
Kyle added that his company, Craft International, was involved in working with schools in Texas to hire armed guards and off-duty police officers as a response to the Sandy Hook shootings. The company was also carrying out screenings and gun safety training for teachers and school officials who expressed a desire to have firearms in school.
Kyle was set to host a “Civilian Training Event” at Rough Creek Lodge gun range, the same location where he was shot dead, an event scheduled for March 1-3, according to the company’s website.
Championed by the NRA, the idea of placing armed guards in schools has been rejected by the Obama administration despite the fact that the school Obama’s daughters attend has no less than 11 armed security guards on duty at all times.
During an ABC Nightline interview broadcast on December 26 yet recorded before the Sandy Hook shooting, Obama said one of the benefits of his re-election was the ability “to have men with guns around at all times,” in order to protect his daughters.
During the Interview, Kyle also said that the administration’s attempt to ban high capacity magazines was “just opening the door so you can start taking more of our rights,” noting that the founding fathers had the same weapons that the military did at the time of the revolution.“We don’t have that today, but don’t try and take what I’ve already got,” said Kyle.
The former Navy SEAL also addressed the gun control debate, noting that England enforced a total gun ban yet has the highest violent crime rate in Europe, whereas Switzerland, which in comparison has almost universal firearm ownership, routinely has one of the lowest.
Kyle’s alleged killer has been named as 25-year-old Eddie Ray Routh, an ex-Marine who suffered from post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Routh was arrested at his home in Lancaster, Texas after leading police on a chase following the shooting.
No motive has been established for the murder.
Kyle, who was credited with the most sniper kills in U.S. military history, was a New York Times bestselling author. He was also highly decorated, achieving two Silver Stars, five Bronze Stars with Valor, two Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medals, and one Navy and Marine Corps commendation during his four tours in Iraq.
skip the pee pee

Waterford, PA

#95 Feb 5, 2013
piers morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
No stupid. He was assassinated. He was also on the Obama enemy list. These guys are starting to drop like flies.
Paul Joseph Watson
February 4, 2013
Murdered Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, gunned down at point-blank range in Texas this past weekend, was emerging as a prominent gun control critic – working to place armed guards in schools in the aftermath of the Sandy Hook massacre.
In one of his last interviews just two weeks before his death, Kyle told Guns.com that he was against Obama’s gun control agenda, warning that any attempt to confiscate firearms could end disastrously.
“I’ve talked to a bunch of cops and secret service guys and they aren’t going to go to anyone’s house, especially if they have guns they don’t want to be knocking on doors,” said the best-selling author of “American Sniper”.
Kyle added that his company, Craft International, was involved in working with schools in Texas to hire armed guards and off-duty police officers as a response to the Sandy Hook shootings. The company was also carrying out screenings and gun safety training for teachers and school officials who expressed a desire to have firearms in school.
Kyle was set to host a “Civilian Training Event” at Rough Creek Lodge gun range, the same location where he was shot dead, an event scheduled for March 1-3, according to the company’s website.
Championed by the NRA, the idea of placing armed guards in schools has been rejected by the Obama administration despite the fact that the school Obama’s daughters attend has no less than 11 armed security guards on duty at all times.

The former Navy SEAL also addressed the gun control debate, noting that England enforced a total gun ban yet has the highest violent crime rate in Europe, whereas Switzerland, which in comparison has almost universal firearm ownership, routinely has one of the lowest.
Kyle’s alleged killer has been named as 25-year-old Eddie Ray Routh, an ex-Marine who suffered from post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Routh was arrested at his home in Lancaster, Texas after leading police on a chase following the shooting.
No motive has been established for the murder.
Kyle, who was credited with the most sniper kills in U.S. military history, was a New York Times bestselling author. He was also highly decorated, achieving two Silver Stars, five Bronze Stars with Valor, two Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medals, and one Navy and Marine Corps commendation during his four tours in Iraq.
If Kyle is the doof I think he is, I've read his book. He was dropped in Afghanistan. Hey you go gurl, do what you have to do but what soured me is that the book was all Christain-y but when taken captive--and forced to convert and declare himself a Muslim--he was all like "it's the same God anyhow, so I have no problem with that." Saved his ass, mind you, but God works in mysterious way and the most retarded is generally taken as the one most testing faith, right?

I think but I'm not exactly sure it was him but either way, may Allah rest his soul.

PS if he is the character in the book I read, could this be the hand of the "real" God at work, punishing the wicked? Could in fact we be witnessing a miracle in the making, not unlike when God sends a holy man to kill an abortion doctor???

What say you, nut bags?
roger

Milwaukee, WI

#96 Feb 5, 2013
you cant band guns, gun ownership is allowed per the constitution. Making changes to that is un-american.

If you want gun control, the answer is MORE guns, and you give them to the right people. Execute all the crazy people who cant handle weapons with responsibly.

problem is solved.
magic chef

Pittsburgh, PA

#97 Feb 5, 2013
Dear piers,
Please keep posting, let the whole world know how insane you all are.
gobbler26

AOL

#98 Feb 6, 2013
The American people have become lazy and stupid. How else can you explain whats going on in Washington and many other places in the country?
Why did our founders install the 2nd amendment?...not for hunting, collecting or even personal protection....The elephant in the room that nobody seems to get....it is there as the last line of defence for the "people" against tyrany from the "government". Thats why the types of guns and size of clips matters. The people must never be left with nothing but "pitchforks" to defend themselves against a government that wants to take away the rights that were "endowed by our creator"
common sense

Erie, PA

#99 Feb 6, 2013
piers morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul Joseph Watson
February 4, 2013
Sounds like a cut and paste from an Alex Jones website. Jones has some points but everything everywhere is a conspiracy with him. He sometimes cannot distinguish reality from fiction. Without enough evidence or data he will draw cut in stone conclusions that align with what he already believes.

Actually, in a way, he does some harm. When there are suspicious occurrences he is always there to comment. Because it is him and because of his history it makes you not want to believe any of it. Honestly, if there is a subplot to this government and they do have designs on disarming the populace, despite the 2nd amendment, guys like Alex Jones are probably their best weapon. His rants just make the rest of us not want to believe anything he believes.

It gets complicated. I know this: Leave the constitution alone or amendment it as you desire, if you can, with the proper procedures. We do not need Diane Feinstein and Barack Obama, ardent supporters of abortion on demand, telling us we must give up our rights because these children were killed. It is utter hypocrisy coming from these two demagogues.
wayne lapierre

Stow, OH

#100 Feb 6, 2013
We don't really care why he was shot or if it was govt. assasination. We know that if a good guy with a gun had been at that gun range, or if we had armed guards at that gun range, that illegal gun crime could have been stopped.
deport Piers Morgan

Erie, PA

#101 Feb 7, 2013
http://www.goerie.com/article/20130203/NEWS02...

The Erie County Sheriff's Office in 2011 issued a total of 3,815 new and renewed gun permits.

- Based on the total number of applications in 2012, the number of new or renewed gun permits jumped 52 percent in Erie County from 2011 to 2012.

- In Crawford County, the sheriff's office issued a total of 1,642 new or renewed gun permits in 2011 and 2,299 in 2012 -- an increase of 40 percent.

- Statewide, the Pennsylvania State Police have not yet issued the final number for new and renewed gun permits in 2012. But whatever the figure, it will surpass the record 171,234 gun permits issued statewide in 2011. As of Oct. 31, the state police reported 206,707 gun permits issued.

Yes Mr.President us backwoods Pennsylvania rednecks are clinging to our guns and our religion just like you told them folks in San Francisco that day you didn't think anyone was listening to you try to insult us.
piers morgan

Erie, PA

#102 Feb 7, 2013
wayne lapierre wrote:
We don't really care why he was shot or if it was govt. assasination. We know that if a good guy with a gun had been at that gun range, or if we had armed guards at that gun range, that illegal gun crime could have been stopped.
Of course you don't care stupid. You have no desire to learn the truth. It would cause you to finally look in a mirror and see the ignorant idiot you are.
common sense

Erie, PA

#103 Feb 12, 2013
They're almost there. All of the idiots who have already broken out their kneepads for the State of the Union address tonight are already sold. The rest of the malleable morons making up the democratic party are under continual bombardment from the slicksters they've put in power. These idiots, led by chief idiot Biden, continue to try to move the gun control debate into the "we're not against hunting" and most of you goosestepping morons have already bought into it.
"The social media that exists out there, the tragedies that have occurred, the Supreme Court decision affirming that its an individual right to bear arms - all give a lie to the argument that what we're trying to do is somehow unconstitutional, or somehow goes after the legitimate right to own and bear arms and to hunt and protect yourselves," Biden added.
Excuse me Joe. The purpose of the second amendment is so I can protect myself against YOU, should I need do so.
Tonight they've invited the parents of the poor girl shot in Chicago a couple of days after attending Obama's inauguration. Of course, as soon as he mentions gun control, the little minions at ABC,CBS, & NBC will pan to her parents. We might even get another fake tear from the evil one himself.
If it wasn't so dangerous it would be funny to watch how easily they manipulate their base. The liberal elite buy into it because somehow they think they had a hand in drafting it up. The peons at the bottom buy into it because this is the same guy who gave us free cellphones. "This just has to be a good idea". This appeal is to those others. Those that voted for this abomination with reserve. WAKE THE HELL UP!
Steverino

Elizabeth, PA

#104 Feb 12, 2013
It's obvious why the NRA and its gun worshippers don't want background checks. Most people who own and are infatuated with guns are mentally ill to begin with. They'll be found out! Of course, they are all "law abiding citizens," at least until they pull the trigger and make swiss cheese out of little kids. But hey, it's just collateral damage.
BuckshotJones

Meadville, PA

#105 Feb 12, 2013
Factoid : In the United Kingdom the murder rate using guns is 3 per 100,000 people. In Fairfax County Virginia, which is the home base for many gun advocacy groups, the rate is .3 per 100,000 people. Fairfax County is open carry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama 3 min Paul Reubens 3
Mueller 5 min Speedy Delivery 2
Big government 7 min JGW 2
Oprah 18 min Love It 4
Presque isle missing woman 20 min Barbed wire 171
Democrats should follow the George Costanza rule 21 min Caughey Cathy 7
Grandmas gonna die 28 min Tari b 1

Fairview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance