mind your own

Erie, PA

#21 Jan 11, 2013
in house special wrote:
<quoted text>How about background checks for everyone attempting to purchase ( closing the gun show loophole), and prosecution of the actual gun owner if their weapon was used in a crime?(not reported stolen). Reasonable?
somewhat, I'd go with the background checks just not on inheriting like father to son. and a no with prosecution. Do you want to go to jail for murder if someone steals your car and kills someone with it. No these are not reasonable. I keep guns at more than one residence in this country. everything is locked up but it could be months before I know if a place was robbed
in house special

Struthers, OH

#22 Jan 11, 2013
mind your own wrote:
<quoted text>
somewhat, I'd go with the background checks just not on inheriting like father to son. and a no with prosecution. Do you want to go to jail for murder if someone steals your car and kills someone with it. No these are not reasonable. I keep guns at more than one residence in this country. everything is locked up but it could be months before I know if a place was robbed
So your bottom line is- the parent of a mentally ill child can leave assault rifles and ammunition laying around their house unlocked, and if these weapons are used in a crime , the responsible, hard working, honest gun owner bears no legal responsibility. Furthermore if my son is a known psycopath, I may will to him an unregistered arsenal .
mind your own

Erie, PA

#23 Jan 11, 2013
Why would you want to do that do that?
dont know anyone that would leave their weapons (assault rifles are registered)to an unstable child .
I have some fireams that have been in my family since ww2 and have been handed down, and it is nobodys business what I leave my kids
in house special

Struthers, OH

#24 Jan 11, 2013
mind your own wrote:
Why would you want to do that do that?
dont know anyone that would leave their weapons (assault rifles are registered)to an unstable child .
I have some fireams that have been in my family since ww2 and have been handed down, and it is nobodys business what I leave my kids
I would not will guns, nor would I want to, to an unstable child. Im simply pointing out , that according to you, it is my right.
yoo hoo

Erie, PA

#25 Jan 11, 2013
Ban Justin Bieber.
ronald reagan

Erie, PA

#26 Jan 11, 2013
in house special

Struthers, OH

#27 Jan 11, 2013
yoo hoo wrote:
Ban Justin Bieber.
Finally, some one had balls to say it!
cheetos

United States

#28 Jan 11, 2013
in house special wrote:
<quoted text>Finally, some one had balls to say it!
Hey you guys are so mean to Justin, leave HER alone!
liberal fricking idiots

Erie, PA

#30 Jan 11, 2013
in house special wrote:
The Republicans are resisting any sensible reform of current gun laws. It seems they are not at all worked up over the awful tragedy in Conn where 20 innocent children were killed. They are, however ,very concerned with banning abortion, even in the case of rape , incest or health of the mother .I dont get it. What are the Republicans saying? That it isnt okay to kill children one at a time, but killing them en masse is okay?
Your errors:

"sensible" .....it is your opinion alone as to what you consider sensible

"are not at all worked up over the awful tragedy"... simply a lie

"banning abortion in the case of rape, incest.."...simply another lie.

Typical liberal garbage. Half a brain and somewhat dangerous as a result. For once, try to have an original thought

Your only possible defense is that you may be young. Even the young however should not lie.

“Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains.”
in house special

Struthers, OH

#31 Jan 12, 2013
"Sensible"- My opinion, shared by millions.
'Are not all worked up over the awful tragedy", it seems to me that you would not mock liberals for being "all worked up" if you sharsd their sentiment.
"Banning all abortions", recheck your official party platform.
Ive also taken the liberty of listing ALL of gun laws that have changed since Obama has been in office, here it is ;
1. It is now legal to carry a gun in National Parks.
Mark Twain; "ive lost my faith in the Demicrat party".
Interviewer ; "Are you going to switch to Republican?".
Twain ; "i said I've lost my faith, not my mind!".
right on

Erie, PA

#32 Jan 12, 2013
Not totally unreasonable at its face. I trust these liberals so little though that any thing of this sort would have to really be fleshed out so they did not use it as a backdoor to accomplish their goal of government control over every aspect of our lives.
in house special

Madison Heights, MI

#33 Jan 12, 2013
right on wrote:
Not totally unreasonable at its face. I trust these liberals so little though that any thing of this sort would have to really be fleshed out so they did not use it as a backdoor to accomplish their goal of government control over every aspect of our lives.
Oh, I get it , you're just nuts.
right on

Erie, PA

#34 Jan 12, 2013
in house special wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I get it , you're just nuts.
You apparently have little to no knowledge of history.
yoo hoo

Erie, PA

#35 Jan 12, 2013
in house special wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I get it , you're just nuts.
:)
mind your own

Erie, PA

#37 Jan 12, 2013
in house special wrote:
<quoted text>So your bottom line is- the parent of a mentally ill child can leave assault rifles and ammunition laying around their house unlocked, and if these weapons are used in a crime , the responsible, hard working, honest gun owner bears no legal responsibility. Furthermore if my son is a known psycopath, I may will to him an unregistered arsenal .
I have given all of my children a semi auto .22 (under the new proposed bill, these are assault weapons) for christmas when they were 6 years old. I suppose that you would like to run a background check on a 6 year old? I believe it is my responsability as their parent to decide when they are mature enough to learn gun safety .
I believe it is also my reponsability to determine if my child my be unstable or mentally ill, I know them better than anyone.
yoo hoo

Erie, PA

#38 Jan 12, 2013
right on wrote:
<quoted text>
You apparently have little to no knowledge of history.
Don't look now but despite what El Rushbo or others say there is no such history of the future.
yoo hoo

Erie, PA

#39 Jan 12, 2013
mind your own wrote:
<quoted text>
I have given all of my children a semi auto .22 (under the new proposed bill, these are assault weapons) for christmas when they were 6 years old. I suppose that you would like to run a background check on a 6 year old? I believe it is my responsability as their parent to decide when they are mature enough to learn gun safety .
I believe it is also my reponsability to determine if my child my be unstable or mentally ill, I know them better than anyone.
Are you gonna be packin when they put you in the old folks home? You won't have sense enough NOT to shit yourself but no need to fear, the NRA will still be fighting for your right to pack heat ;)
mind your own

Erie, PA

#40 Jan 12, 2013
yoo hoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you gonna be packin when they put you in the old folks home? You won't have sense enough NOT to shit yourself but no need to fear, the NRA will still be fighting for your right to pack heat ;)
I have no need to go in an old folks home, I have saved and invested my whole life so that I would be able to afford to take care of myself should need be.
why dont you worry about you? ohh never mind, your gonna let oboma take care of you
in house special

Struthers, OH

#41 Jan 12, 2013
mind your own wrote:
<quoted text>
Youre a liar.
yoo hoo

Erie, PA

#42 Jan 12, 2013
mind your own wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no need to go in an old folks home, I have saved and invested my whole life
Point is, are you both going to be shittin' and packin'...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In brief: Edinboro University mum on absence of... 17 min Rev Carr 7
Tunnel to Presque Isle Planned 42 min Dick 3
Coming soon.....The Return 1 hr Colin Cowherd 1
Coach Orlando beats down town drunk 1 hr smells like a skunk 110
Good Cents Grocery closing 2 hr ZUGZWANG 23
keep erie weird 5 hr blue pike 1
Snitch ohara 7 hr Kensherman 2

Winter Storm Watch for Erie County was issued at February 28 at 2:54AM EST

Fairview Dating
Find my Match