More Crime Watch for 5/10/2010

More Crime Watch for 5/10/2010

There are 2 comments on the York Dispatch story from May 11, 2010, titled More Crime Watch for 5/10/2010. In it, York Dispatch reports that:

District Judge Scott J. Gross' office covers Fairview, Newberry and Conewago townships, Goldsboro, Lewis berry and York Haven.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at York Dispatch.

Alyssa Tassia

York, PA

#1 May 13, 2010
I can not beleive that Mr. Furst Would ever do something like that!
police department

Etters, PA

#2 May 22, 2010
I tries my own township about this matter. They don't seem to be taking stopping a rather large drug dealer in our town. She moves pounds and pounds and I have seen it and I have known about the few who she sells to. All my township can say is that they are too bust handing other times. No offense but our tow doesn't really have and robberies everday or murders. So its pretty quiet and to say that you are busy for not even an hour is bogus. Like I have seen with my own eyes "her" dealing pot. And se doesn't live right next to me but might as well that's how I take it. I have a little sister I don't need her more exposed to pot. It's enoug tje media does it for us. I ensure you that, not tryig to tell you how to do your job, but I am pretty smart. Figured this much on my own and have gotten facts. This matter could all be resolved and the drug dealer finially out of my town. Se supplies through a vast network of towns and people. Has in her house pounds and paraphenelia al in newberrytown. Fairview township nor newberry feel this matter is worth their time. My questtions do you? I plan on keep goin over police townships If not a single law enforcement feels this is worth ther time it will liteally take maybey half a day. But I do plan on writing to the govenor next. Below is what my township e-mailed me. This is after ignoring me a week and saying last week we would meet on Monday and I talked to the on Tuesday? Thank you for your time and let me know if you are serious. I don't need drugs in my town. Cops do still prevent and stop crimes right? I have a crime I want stopped. Thank you for
Your time
Joe
all statements are factual and not a hoax

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Copenhagen is Fresh, I'm putting a whole can in! 2 hr tired of being PC 2
Democrats are mayor in all troubled cities 3 hr the real pro grade 15
local 506 is as crooked as it gets.... 3 hr fair share member 5
Prostitution in Love Farm (Aug '15) 4 hr Jakefromstatefarm 89
Trump trails Romney 2012 among white voters 5 hr tim leary 1
Trump signs 5 hr scientologist 75
Sean Wiley voted for the $.50 a gallon gas tax 5 hr civics lesson 22

Fairview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance