Who do you support for State House in...

Who do you support for State House in Pennsylvania (District 3) in 2010?

Posted in the Fairview Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MILLCREEK Resident

Erie, PA

#1 Oct 12, 2010
John's got the experience and know-how for this job. As a republican, I can say I'm proud to vote for Hornaman.

Up until this point, I thought he was running unopposed. But according to this, I guess not.
tallyWacker

Erie, PA

#2 Oct 13, 2010
who's regina smith?
Ron

Cleveland, OH

#3 Oct 18, 2010
Both are good candidates.
She is a political hack

Madison, OH

#4 Oct 20, 2010
tallyWacker wrote:
who's regina smith?
Her husband's an overpaid Erie County, salaried employee. She worked for former congressman Phil English for many years and now works for career politician Jane Earll.
Simply put....she's never had a real job in her life. Unlike Hornaman who owned and worked a small business his entire life.
Troll Hunter

Washington, DC

#5 Oct 21, 2010
She is a political hack wrote:
<quoted text>
Her husband's an overpaid Erie County, salaried employee. She worked for former congressman Phil English for many years and now works for career politician Jane Earll.
Simply put....she's never had a real job in her life. Unlike Hornaman who owned and worked a small business his entire life.
You are obviously a political hack, and not very bright.(Joy, is that you?) The truth is, Regina worked for years at Mercyhurst before taking time out to raise her kids. She has been active in the community and has been involved in local economic development. Her resume is long, and a lot more impressive than the incumbent's. We need a workhorse in Karl Boyes' seat, not an also ran- time for a change.
Joe Manix

Waterford, PA

#6 Oct 21, 2010
Word on the street is that Joy was the county council member who got Regina's husband the county clerk job! It was also rumored last fall that Joy was seriously considering taking on her boss Hornaman. Politics makes strange bedfellows indeed, especially in Erie.
waste mgmnt

Warwick, RI

#7 Oct 21, 2010
Troll Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>You are obviously a political hack, and not very bright.(Joy, is that you?) The truth is, Regina worked for years at Mercyhurst before taking time out to raise her kids. She has been active in the community and has been involved in local economic development. Her resume is long, and a lot more impressive than the incumbent's. We need a workhorse in Karl Boyes' seat, not an also ran- time for a change.
Hi Mrs. Smith! Thanks for joining the topix family.
Just say "NO" to Regina "can I please wipe your ass Jane Earll" Smith.
waste mgmnt

Warwick, RI

#8 Oct 21, 2010
Knowing Joy personally, I can say that both of your statements are, at the very least, WRONG. Either get a new source or learn to tell the truth.
Joe Manix wrote:
Word on the street is that Joy was the county council member who got Regina's husband the county clerk job! It was also rumored last fall that Joy was seriously considering taking on her boss Hornaman. Politics makes strange bedfellows indeed, especially in Erie.
Joe Manix

Waterford, PA

#9 Oct 21, 2010
Just the facts maam(Mrs. Hornaman).
Karen Nordberg

Waterford, PA

#10 Oct 21, 2010
I recently heard Mr. Hornaman on an ad say that he is the secretary on the house environmental committee, yet when we called on him for his help with the Erie Coke Plant he was never available. I really wish I lived in his district on election day!
waste mgmnt

Warwick, RI

#11 Oct 21, 2010
Joe Manix wrote:
Just the facts maam(Mrs. Hornaman).
Since I've been posting on here ever since 2007, I've been called many things, but being called Mrs. Hornaman wasn't one of them. I guess there's a first time for everything.

Not a fact my friend, just lies and fiction. At this point, I don't think you're able to tell the truth or state the "facts."
waste mgmnt

Warwick, RI

#12 Oct 21, 2010
Karen Nordberg wrote:
I recently heard Mr. Hornaman on an ad say that he is the secretary on the house environmental committee, yet when we called on him for his help with the Erie Coke Plant he was never available. I really wish I lived in his district on election day!
You should have Sen. Jane Earll, she's the expert on everything, or so she would like to think. Furthermore, why would you call a Rep. that wasn't in your district?
Karen Nordberg

Waterford, PA

#13 Oct 22, 2010
"Waste", because Mr. Hornaman boasts about being high up on the environment committee, he can't have it both ways, we came to his office one day and could see him but the "crew" all said he was too busy to see us. You do the math!
Troll Hunter

Washington, DC

#14 Oct 22, 2010
waste mgmnt wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I've been posting on here ever since 2007, I've been called many things, but being called Mrs. Hornaman wasn't one of them. I guess there's a first time for everything.
Not a fact my friend, just lies and fiction. At this point, I don't think you're able to tell the truth or state the "facts."
Nice try, clown. In a year of political advertising from Hell, Mr. Hornaman's crass radio spots are a new low. And most people will agree that if Regina approaches her public position the way Senator Earl has, she will be a HUGE improvement.
Troll Hunter

Washington, DC

#15 Oct 22, 2010
She has done an outstanding job as a local leader, top congressional aide, and key assistant to Sen. Earll. She will be a strong taxpayer advocate from day one.
the concerned citizen

Erie, PA

#16 Oct 22, 2010
Troll Hunter better hunt him/herself. What are you a nut case? Sen. Earll HAS NOT been doing the bang-up job you think she has been doing. She did not get the name "Job-KILLING Jane" for no reason.

IF you had a brain, you would vote for Hornaman.
waste mgmnt

Waterloo, Canada

#17 Oct 22, 2010
Troll Hunter wrote:
She has done an outstanding job as a local leader, top congressional aide, and key assistant to Sen. Earll. She will be a strong taxpayer advocate from day one.
What are you f*cking high or drunk? This post is joke, right?
Grant Husted

Waterford, PA

#18 Oct 22, 2010
I just saw an ad on tv for Hornaman, has this man no shame? He seems to say that he alone is responsible for the John Kanzius technology and research, I personally know many who are involved in the Kanzius project who are going to be quite upset that Hornaman is playing "political football" with such an important issue that is near and dear to many. What exactly has Hornaman done on his own to advance this issue? He claims to have brought Gov. Rendell to Erie to see the project, to my knowledge Rendell has done nothing to advance any aspect of the project, Hornaman may have gotten a few dollars for the project but it is a drop in the bucket and no way should he use this issue as political capitol.
stupidity

Waterloo, Canada

#19 Oct 23, 2010
Yes, because $500k is "just a few dollars" and "a drop in the bucket." I believe it was Hornaman who got this project the lump sum it needed to get the ball moving on it.

Grant, it's a shame you can't give someone credit when credit is due. Hornaman is a good man and he deserves to get reelected. Although he's not responsible for entire Kanzius project, by the sounds of it, he helped out a lot.

Hey Grant, how much money were you able to get for the project? How much money was Virginia or whatever Hornaman's opponent's name is, able to get project? In both cases, I'm betting on $0.
Grant Husted wrote:
I just saw an ad on tv for Hornaman, has this man no shame? He seems to say that he alone is responsible for the John Kanzius technology and research, I personally know many who are involved in the Kanzius project who are going to be quite upset that Hornaman is playing "political football" with such an important issue that is near and dear to many. What exactly has Hornaman done on his own to advance this issue? He claims to have brought Gov. Rendell to Erie to see the project, to my knowledge Rendell has done nothing to advance any aspect of the project, Hornaman may have gotten a few dollars for the project but it is a drop in the bucket and no way should he use this issue as political capitol.
Vladimir Putin

Madison, OH

#20 Oct 26, 2010
Troll Hunter wrote:
You make my point....she's nothing more than a political hack. Oh, and your girl Earll....now THERE's a quality individual.

BTW....just what DOES a PA state senator do that has any constructive value. Earll should have been gone long ago but it's moronic voters like you who keep clowns like her in office.

Vlad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erie County judges launch new fund 3 hr Lol 1
"Roar on the Shore (Jul '12) 3 hr Maya Sol 80
i'm back, ya dig 5 hr TeriBalko2 12
Pat Cuneo: Shameless Stooge for Garvey and Mike... 5 hr Pedo Bill 6
Who did the most damage to Erie? 5 hr Seth 40
4th of July 6 hr White Euro Christian 7
The American dream 7 hr Climbed that Ladder 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairview Mortgages