Sam Colt Can Help You Save On Erie County Property Taxes
Posted in the Fairview Forum
#1 Feb 8, 2009
For those of you owning residential property in Erie County go to this Erie County government website, http://eriecountygov.org/government/assessmen ... ; you then need to click on the link ERIE COUNTY APPLICATION FOR HOMESTEAD AND FARMSTEAD EXCLUSIONS. Here you'll find a the above tax relief application in .pdf form. Either fill it out online and then print it out (you can't save it) or just print it out, fill it out by hand and turn it in to the Erie County Assessment office. But be advised....you MUST turn in your completed application, signed and dated to the Assessment office NO LATER THAN 1 MARCH 2009. If you don't get it in by the suspense date you'll have to wait until 2 JAN 10 to submit it. Also the application, if approved by your beloved county bureaucrats, will be effective 1 JAN 10 for county property tax relief. You should also know this:
1. The tax relief, under the Homestead Exemption, will be approximately 25% of your county property tax burden.
2. Every county homeowner should be filling out this application for property tax relief. Tell your friends.
3. If you own residential property over 10 acres complete BOTH the Homestead AND Farmstead portions of the application.
4. Once the application is approved the reduction is good year after year. You only need to apply once.
5. This is a PA State Law. Every county has to sponsor this tax reduction. Go to your county website or tax assessment office to get your application.
People....tell your friends about this unadvertised Pennsylvania State Law. Certainly Erie County Executive Mark Divecchio is NOT going to advertise property tax reductions for his citizens. Heck....he wants to keep that money and take more.
SAM COLT....HE'S HERE TO HELP YOU !
Add your comments below
|Trump's Presidency is FINISHED||4 min||Haterssuk||37|
|Monkey Love||6 min||Ryck Jamz||15|
|City Council Circus||8 min||ZUGZWANG||14|
|Flippi owes 23,000 dollars in school taxes.||34 min||True||11|
|Sonya Got A Haircut!!!||56 min||Barber shop slop||3|
|Merski goons challenge Brenneman finance reports||56 min||The 3 Amigos||22|
|Sonya couldn't even run a program||57 min||Racists||45|
Find what you want!
Search Fairview Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC