Stolen guitar leads police to suspects

Stolen guitar leads police to suspects

There are 5 comments on the GoErie.com story from Mar 20, 2009, titled Stolen guitar leads police to suspects. In it, GoErie.com reports that:

Police believe a white Squire Stratocaster guitar has brought a string of west county burglaries to an end.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

Grn Twp Res

Anderson, IN

#1 Mar 20, 2009
Good thinking, Thomas!'Attaboy to the employees for their role!

Since: Dec 08

Canton, OH

#2 Mar 21, 2009
Great story! Ron I am so glad you got your guitar back and I hope you got the other one and the amp too. My blood boils when I hear stories of thieves terrorizing people and I see red when I hear of musical instruments or equipment stolen. I hope those bas t ards are given the harsh sentences they deserve because the pain and fear they have inflicted on others is unforgivable. They are terrorists!
I also want to thank Ron Thomas for all his help and his dedication to the musicians of Erie and surrounding counties. Those thugs definitely picked the wrong person to mess with!
Roger

Gibsonia, PA

#3 Mar 21, 2009
What a bunch of low life scum bags. What they ought to do to these jerks is lay their hands out in front of them on a hard susfaced table, and with a fricken ball bat bust their fricken hands and fingers.
sick of getting screwed

Erie, PA

#4 Mar 21, 2009
yeah and where was everyone when MY house got robbed last year? oh thats right i was only 17 so the cops didnt even believe me and didnt even file a report even thought there was more than 1000 dollars worth of stuff taken... i guess its not important unless erie cops are getting there tv time right?
Mystery OF Erie

Warren, OH

#5 Mar 22, 2009
I am glad this guy acted as he did and maybe this might solve some thefts and buglaries but in all reality-it will continue to happen as long as the economy is the way it is!.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike ohara 3 hr Perot2016 2
LP twnshp cops in harborcreek 3 hr Perot2016 29
Did EPD go to far with Montrice Bolden? 6 hr Eastsider 66
Your Electric Bill (Sep '10) 6 hr tom 118
Will G.E announce a plant closing? 6 hr tired of being PC 55
Smart meter 7 hr Alltalk 1
GE recalling employees 7 hr tim leary 25

Fairview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance