Fairview Twp Officials
Bill W

Sugar Land, TX

#1 Jul 11, 2010
Its's unfortunate that an area as wonderful as Fairview, is run by such an incompetent group.
John Agnello-Managed to negotiate for the highest water and sewer rates in the county. Good going John. Oh and let's not forget how high the assessments were for water and sewer projects,thanks John.
Jim Cardman - Your property really isn't your property. Mr Cardman will only let you do what he approves of. He has p---ed off enough people over the years, he avoids going out in public at night.
Pete Kraus- To think people acctually voted for him. Must be no one wanted the job he is supposedly doing
Time to stand up

Vandergrift, PA

#2 Sep 20, 2010
Fairview is a wonderful town. I have been looking into relocating there and transferring my business there. But of all I hear about Fairview and Girard I'm having doubts.
I just can't understand why the town folk keep voting them in? Aren't there ANY honest, caring people there who would be willing to do the job?
Katy

Youngstown, OH

#3 Sep 24, 2010
Time to stand up wrote:
Fairview is a wonderful town. I have been looking into relocating there and transferring my business there. But of all I hear about Fairview and Girard I'm having doubts.
I just can't understand why the town folk keep voting them in? Aren't there ANY honest, caring people there who would be willing to do the job?
Fairview Township is the WORST! If you move your business here you will be attacked by township supervisors, zoning and building code officials 24-7. Unless you let them hunt on your land.
Eerie

Vandergrift, PA

#4 Sep 30, 2010
Katy wrote:
<quoted text>
Fairview Township is the WORST! If you move your business here you will be attacked by township supervisors, zoning and building code officials 24-7. Unless you let them hunt on your land.
thanks for the advice. I will look elsewhere. Its a shame. Let me ask you one thing: why do people keep voting these people in? Any decent adult with some heart can easily replace them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bogus Breneman poll 45 min Peepholes Camp pain 15
Dawn giglio? 48 min Yeah 1
Erie PA job seekers cant pass drug tests 56 min Yeah 81
Obama fires volley of COMPLETE SENTENCES at Trump! 57 min mike 4
Merski Fundraiser 1 hr End The Status Quo 37
Sinnott asking the State for 70 MILLION for Eri... 1 hr Erie Dem Committe... 8
ErIe Jobs and What They Pay 1 hr always alert 35

Fairview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance