panini

Erie, PA

#1 Dec 11, 2012
this morning on my way to work i saw penndot plows out driving around for what? wasting tax payers money again thats about all i can think of.
Dingle Dork

Chardon, OH

#2 Dec 11, 2012
Dropping salt, didn't you notice the ice?
richard head

United States

#3 Dec 11, 2012
dont worry about what they're doing...you just worry about you.
panini

Erie, PA

#4 Dec 12, 2012
what ice? in my fridge maybe but thats it, and r head i pay taxes and vote so i have every right to voice my opinion on how my money is spend.asshole.
cheetos

United States

#5 Dec 12, 2012
Apparently you didnít see the news yesterday where a woman hit black ice and was injured. Because it was not on your path to Bed Bath & Beyond doesnít mean it was not icy elsewhere in the area.

btw, give us a break down of your tax dollars that's being used. Another suggestion is that seeing how you are concerned on why PennDot is out doing their job you can always call the facility. District 1-2 Office 9031 Peach St with any further questions.
Jack

Clyde, OH

#6 Dec 12, 2012
black ice... is that worse than white ice ?
poor bastage

Erie, PA

#7 Dec 12, 2012
panini wrote:
this morning on my way to work i saw penndot plows out driving around for what? wasting tax payers money again thats about all i can think of.
1st it was tax revenue from last year, and a very small portion of your personal taxes goes to this if any. Most of it is state tax revenue because it was a penndot and everyones pays there fair share of 6%. You ever hear better safe than sorry? Plenty more things than safety to whine about where the state is concerned.
poor bastage

Erie, PA

#8 Dec 12, 2012
Jack wrote:
Yep always.

RIP Johnny Rebel
cheetos

United States

#9 Dec 12, 2012
poor bastage wrote:
<quoted text>
1st it was tax revenue from last year, and a very small portion of your personal taxes goes to this if any. Most of it is state tax revenue because it was a penndot and everyones pays there fair share of 6%. You ever hear better safe than sorry? Plenty more things than safety to whine about where the state is concerned.
PennDot operates solely on gas tax and state registration fees and their fiscal year starts in July.
snag

Erie, PA

#10 Dec 12, 2012
they don't pull the plow gear when they need to go do some road work, pot hole patch, etc.
cheetos

United States

#11 Dec 12, 2012
Jack wrote:
Black ice, it kills trillions each year and over populates our prison system :)
Greg House

Erie, PA

#12 Dec 12, 2012
cheetos wrote:
<quoted text>
Black ice, it kills trillions each year and over populates our prison system :)
Isn't Black Ice your sister Cheetos? She dances under that name at Partners.
cheetos

Jersey City, NJ

#13 Dec 12, 2012
Greg House wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't Black Ice your sister Cheetos? She dances under that name at Partners.
Yep that's her/him. He used to go by the name Iced T. I can fix you up now that I know you're into dudes.
David Crosby

Mansfield, OH

#14 Dec 12, 2012
Ha ha Sopper...using Cheetos name again. You can't hide, I have my Dork Meter on.
cheetos

United States

#15 Dec 12, 2012
David Crosby wrote:
Ha ha Sopper...using Cheetos name again. You can't hide, I have my Dork Meter on.
Haha, the jokes on you knobsopper. I was posting from McD's before class. Obviously the magnetic field that surrounds you causes your Dork Meter to be inaccurate.
David Crosby

Erie, PA

#16 Dec 13, 2012
David Crosby wrote:
If you had your dork meter on it would be ringing constantly Sopper. You can't even impersonate another poster without sounding like yourself- a dork.
panini

Erie, PA

#17 Dec 13, 2012
poor bastage wrote:
<quoted text>
ok so lets just throw it away for no reason? thats the way the state is run i forgot because its not their money so why should they care? well guess what everytime i buy something with tax on it that gives me the right to voice how they waste our money. safe then sorry there was no ice on the road anywhere or snow. you want to talk about safe they should fix the roads right the first time fix the traffic lights while they are at it also. off of 97 by 90 there was 3 plow trucks sitting there running of coarse wasting gas just like a cop at that closed gas station prob wolfing down some fatty mcdonalds because 95% of penndot "workers" are fat lard asses. then when it does snow you wont see them around its a joke.
your theme song

Erie, PA

#18 Dec 13, 2012
panini wrote:
<quoted text>
ok so lets just throw it away for no reason? thats the way the state is run i forgot because its not their money so why should they care? well guess what everytime i buy something with tax on it that gives me the right to voice how they waste our money. safe then sorry there was no ice on the road anywhere or snow. you want to talk about safe they should fix the roads right the first time fix the traffic lights while they are at it also. off of 97 by 90 there was 3 plow trucks sitting there running of coarse wasting gas just like a cop at that closed gas station prob wolfing down some fatty mcdonalds because 95% of penndot "workers" are fat lard asses. then when it does snow you wont see them around its a joke.
point of view

Erie, PA

#19 Dec 14, 2012
wow...panini....you sound mad....er....angry...are you unemployed? is that why you are judging state workers?they have a job to do and i beg to differ,but every time its snowing they are out.ive seen the plows out when its not fit for man or beast...blinding snowstorms...countless hours...so next time a customer pulls up to the drive through,ask them if they want fries so they have to pay more tax to keep the workers busy...
point of view

Erie, PA

#20 Dec 14, 2012
why its gotta be black ice? thats racist

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cost Advantages of Biodiesel Slowly Evaporating 10 min anonymous 1
Molly Dugan 10 min Scooter Van Nooter 10
Who in the World is David Crosby (Jun '13) 32 min Goat Cheese 31
favorite lymericks 56 min cheetos 43
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 56 min Tab 3,998
Mercyhurst last game 1 hr Eastside man 19
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 2 hr Just Saying 51,487
•••
•••
•••

Fairview Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Fairview People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Fairview News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fairview