Witnesses help police make arrests in...

Witnesses help police make arrests in Fairview bank robbery

There are 12 comments on the GoErie.com story from Nov 22, 2008, titled Witnesses help police make arrests in Fairview bank robbery. In it, GoErie.com reports that:

Witnesses gave police the details they needed to track down two suspected bank robbers Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

Peggy Sue

Chagrin Falls, OH

#1 Nov 22, 2008
Go fogure-robbing a bank was not good enough so assualt a woman and steal her purse. Are these 2 escapee's of a mental ward or what!. I am glad the police caught them in the short period they did ..Working together is what Erie is about. I hope the woman that was assualted is alright.
wack

Erie, PA

#2 Nov 22, 2008
Great work all, PSP - Thank you! Now, anyone has information as to who burnt the Gudgeonville Bridge -Call PSP even if it's a you think it is not important, it just may crack the case!!
Let's watch our streets and community areas, keep them safe - put the crooks in jail!
Hooters56

Erie, PA

#3 Nov 22, 2008
2 more complete idiots off the streets! Thank you!
Roger

Gibsonia, PA

#4 Nov 23, 2008
I hope they like the color DOC orange.
K Mac

Oil City, PA

#5 Nov 23, 2008
Peggy Sue wrote:
Go fogure-robbing a bank was not good enough so assualt a woman and steal her purse. Are these 2 escapee's of a mental ward or what!. I am glad the police caught them in the short period they did ..Working together is what Erie is about. I hope the woman that was assualted is alright.
The bank robbery was Friday, they robbed the little old lady on Thursday. Guess she wasn't carrying enough cash on her....
Dorian

AOL

#6 Nov 24, 2008
Be careful ladies the holiday season and many people out of work your purses are targets for thugs and women who need some quick cash. Better you carry cash on your person and 1 credit card so you don't lose it all if you get hit...
Shabbat

Franklin, PA

#7 Nov 24, 2008
Carry guns, women. Please.
citibankrep

AOL

#8 Nov 24, 2008
test
natt

Ashland, KY

#9 Nov 24, 2008
Glad to hear that the witnesses worked with the PSP to aprehend these two idiots.
Hope the little lady that had her purse stolen is ok.
Tis the season for these kind of crimes. Men secure your wallets other than in your back pocket, and ladies leave your designer handbags at home, secure your money in front pockets or an inside coat pocket. Be safe this holiday season.
MindUrOwn

New Hartford, NY

#10 Dec 3, 2008
He did not assault the woman, she slipped on the ice tryin to catch him. Dont believe everything you read in the paper. They were addicted to drugs, the lady was not injured at all.
Peggy Sue wrote:
Mongo the Great

Erie, PA

#11 Jun 16, 2015
hey davey crosby, heard you're chugging the product at your new bank
WTF

Erie, PA

#12 Jun 17, 2015
Mongo the Great wrote:
hey davey crosby, heard you're chugging the product at your new bank
Mike has no friends and wants others to interact with him as he sits in his parents basement pondering his loneliness at age 55 . Funny and sad at the same time. Rock on Sopper!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
con artist men 9 min LOL 39
Erie Talk Radio 1 hr What 24
Schember's Bulnders 1 hr Loony Toons 6
March for life 3 hr Fact 13
GE Rumor Song (Apr '13) 3 hr Jaded 13
Lawrence Park 4 hr Simple Simon 51
Police Chief 4 hr Bill Mashi 72

Fairview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance