SOME erie county parole agents unjustice and unfair

Posted in the Fairview Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
coldhrtlssbtch

Erie, PA

#1 Feb 15, 2013
it seems there are some who just dont care!seems they would rather lock you away instead of helping you better your life!but yetchild molesters walk and people who do something bs get hit the worst!
cry me a river

Erie, PA

#2 Feb 15, 2013
I've been on PO numerous times. I never had a problem because I did what I was told and didn't piss dirty.
St Larry the Godless

Meadville, PA

#3 Feb 15, 2013
coldhrtlssbtch wrote:
it seems there are some who just dont care!seems they would rather lock you away instead of helping you better your life!but yetchild molesters walk and people who do something bs get hit the worst!
If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. Whine elsewhere.
coldhrtlssbtch

Erie, PA

#4 Feb 15, 2013
seems alot of the time people are just a number and dont matter!everyone has a right to be treated fair not quickly judged and tossed away like they are trash!you try to do the right thing and your still wrong!wheres the justice?seems in erie your guilty til proven innocent!not other way around!
true

Erie, PA

#5 Feb 15, 2013
Ive been on parole and had lots of help from my po, he may have been a @ss sometimes but everybody human. They deal with criminals all day, what do you expect. Got to learn to play the game. Thats all, and if you havent fig that out yet, maybe the problem is with you :)
St Larry the Godless

Meadville, PA

#6 Feb 15, 2013
coldhrtlssbtch wrote:
seems in erie your guilty til proven innocent!not other way around!
Reality check, skippy: if you have a PO, you were found guilty.
Nolo contendere

Erie, PA

#7 Feb 15, 2013
St Larry the Godless wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality check, skippy: if you have a PO, you were found guilty.
could have plead "no contest"
St Larry the Godless

Meadville, PA

#8 Feb 15, 2013
Nolo contendere wrote:
<quoted text>
could have plead "no contest"
Admission of guilt by another name, no matter how you dress it up. NC is used to escape future civil liability.
Nolo contendere

Erie, PA

#9 Feb 15, 2013
nice try pal. it is NOT AN ADMISSION OF GUILT. google it moron.
St Larry the Godless

Meadville, PA

#10 Feb 15, 2013
Nolo contendere wrote:
nice try pal. it is NOT AN ADMISSION OF GUILT. google it moron.
When you're outgunned, you can always fall back on namecalling.

NC is merely accepting punishment for guilt without actually saying "I'm guilty", much like saying 'I didn't quit my job, I just stopped showing up for work'. Rationalize it all you want, but you're still guilty.
skip the pee pee

Waterford, PA

#11 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
When you're outgunned, you can always fall back on namecalling.
NC is merely accepting punishment for guilt without actually saying "I'm guilty", much like saying 'I didn't quit my job, I just stopped showing up for work'. Rationalize it all you want, but you're still guilty.
I agree. It's as if you would be found guilty but they'll give you a pass if you admit that you want a pass to avoid guilt or harsher consequences.

That's why I fought--and violated as if unjustified--a PFA order in which the abuse claim was a lie. The justification was never resolved as it just moved to the violation of the unjustified claims.

My parole officer allowed me to drink while on probation, somewhat rare from what he said, but I think it was because some in the system know this stuff is BS but who can stop a judge on the rag?(Speaking of Joyce not Domitrovich.)

I've no doubt if I ever go to jail again I'll get a real cocksucker for a PO if released because if I'm going back it will never be without over the top carnage in place of a judge wanting a tough image as a defender of women, despite the facts.

PS As an extension of these judges, FuckthePolice.
coldhrtlssbtch

Erie, PA

#12 Feb 15, 2013
true wrote:
Ive been on parole and had lots of help from my po, he may have been a @ss sometimes but everybody human. They deal with criminals all day, what do you expect. Got to learn to play the game. Thats all, and if you havent fig that out yet, maybe the problem is with you :)
DIDNT SAY ALL AGENTS!THERE are SEVERAL AWSOME ONES!BUT THERE are a SELECT FEW DONT care
coldhrtlssbtch

Erie, PA

#13 Feb 15, 2013
skip the pee pee wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. It's as if you would be found guilty but they'll give you a pass if you admit that you want a pass to avoid guilt or harsher consequences.
That's why I fought--and violated as if unjustified--a PFA order in which the abuse claim was a lie. The justification was never resolved as it just moved to the violation of the unjustified claims.
My parole officer allowed me to drink while on probation, somewhat rare from what he said, but I think it was because some in the system know this stuff is BS but who can stop a judge on the rag?(Speaking of Joyce not Domitrovich.)
I've no doubt if I ever go to jail again I'll get a real cocksucker for a PO if released because if I'm going back it will never be without over the top carnage in place of a judge wanting a tough image as a defender of women, despite the facts.
PS As an extension of these judges, FuckthePolice.
WELL THE THE MAN WHOS PO DID HIM dirty!! the man was in his own home and attacked by someone in his own bedroom on the 2nd floor of his own home!and so called person who attacked him pressed charges and nobody got to speak with police but the attacker!!and now the attacker runs free but becUSE PERSON WHO WAS ATTACKED was on parole was charged hes must sit locked up for defending him self!!so GUILTY TIL YOU PROVE INNOCENT!!wheres the justice there?
St Larry the Godless

Meadville, PA

#14 Feb 15, 2013
coldhrtlssbtch wrote:
<quoted text> DIDNT SAY ALL AGENTS!THERE are SEVERAL AWSOME ONES!BUT THERE are a SELECT FEW DONT care
Try improving your life instead of bitching about the punishment you earned.

Start with getting a GED.
coldhrtlssbtch

Erie, PA

#15 Feb 15, 2013
true wrote:
THE PROBLEM IS WHEN YOUR ATTACKED IN YOUR OWN HOME and your not guilty of anything! assault where and y ?,because attacker runs cries assault and now you have 2 prove your innocent!!
coldhrtlssbtch

Erie, PA

#16 Feb 15, 2013
the couple was not only the male but the female was grabbed n her home!so tell me wheres the justice!you defend yourself in your own home7your wrong?
skip the pee pee

Waterford, PA

#17 Feb 15, 2013
true wrote:
I disagree. Nobody should have to play a game as if jumping through hoops in order to be treated fairly and respectfully. And why should a PO be an ass and get a pass? Do you think he'd give you one if you were an ass?

The point is they have all the power and can do anything they want. If a judge is an asshole right from the git-go why would a mere agent of the court have to be normal? I'm not saying all or any are abnormal. I'm saying that any of them can do what they want and there's nothing your criminal ass is going to do about it because nobody would believe you anyhow even if you were right. That's REAL power--the type that if abused nobody would believe it happened!
skip the pee pee

Waterford, PA

#18 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Try improving your life instead of bitching about the punishment you earned.
Start with getting a GED.
I can't even read what the other poster is writing. But I can easily believe PO's might have a shit attitude at times and figure tough shit if you don't like it. I'm sure if that's the case they would just chalk it up as what you deserve, even though that punishment wasn't meted out in court.

I think we'd agree that no matter the case, a parolee doesn't have the right to treat a PO in the manner a PO treats parolees.

Guess I just have a problem with disrespectful unprofessional MFers in the legal dicksucking trade.
skip the pee pee

Waterford, PA

#21 Feb 16, 2013
wouldratherdoit wrote:
As for being a PO and dealing with the people coming out of jail, you could not pay me enough. Thank you PO's for trying to keep them in line.
I wouldn't start the parade just yet. I'm sure they do it for the money. And if the job was to NOT keep them in line I presume they'd do that instead as long as they got paid.
skip the poo poo

Erie, PA

#22 Feb 16, 2013
skip the pee pee wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't start the parade just yet. I'm sure they do it for the money. And if the job was to NOT keep them in line I presume they'd do that instead as long as they got paid.
Hey dear brother of mine, this one should be right in your wheelhouse.

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/father-says-hes-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adam Weaver 1 hr Eddy 13
Prostitution in Love Farm (Aug '15) 2 hr Penswin87 115
Program aimed to strengthen bond between police... 2 hr Just my opinion 2
Never Trust the Merski Family and Friends. www... 3 hr El Politico 12
Where's Your Messiah Now, Republicans? 4 hr Alex Jones 51
Waffle House Shooter 4 hr lonnie mack 16
Is prostitution alive in Erie? (Jul '13) 4 hr nutz 106

Fairview Jobs

Personal Finance

Fairview Mortgages