Posted in the Fairview Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
St Larry the Godless

Meadville, PA

#2 Feb 15, 2013
too easy wrote:
Last night prep easily won both jv and varsity basketball games. When they matched up earlier in the season, it was much more competitive. Noticed that preps jv team now had twice the number of players than mcdowell, and mcdowell played these jv kids on varsity too. A school that big can't get more players?
McD doesn't wave scholarship money in front of poor city kids to, in effect, "buy" their teams.
Richard Weed

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Feb 15, 2013
The black Catholics Prep "recruits" is just amazing. Where could all of these black "Catholics" be hiding?? Hmmm. I hate Prep, Prep parents, and all Prep supporters and everything they stand for. I hope the place burns!!
No fan of Prep

Erie, PA

#4 Feb 15, 2013
Richard Weed wrote:
The black Catholics Prep "recruits" is just amazing. Where could all of these black "Catholics" be hiding?? Hmmm. I hate Prep, Prep parents, and all Prep supporters and everything they stand for. I hope the place burns!!
But still, you really are a dick...weed
recruits but not

Jackson Center, PA

#5 Feb 15, 2013
Richard Weed wrote:
the school budget!!!!!!!! Get money form willing alumni and supporters to help kids who want to go there. What's wrong with that? They want to help get them an education and play sports where they want to do so!!!!
This is a free world, at least for a little while unless Obama changes the way he wants it!! Alums can give money if they want to!!
Mike Litoris

Erie, PA

#6 Feb 16, 2013
recruits but not wrote:
<quoted text>
the school budget!!!!!!!! Get money form willing alumni and supporters to help kids who want to go there. What's wrong with that? They want to help get them an education and play sports where they want to do so!!!!
This is a free world, at least for a little while unless Obama changes the way he wants it!! Alums can give money if they want to!!
My son wants to go to prep, but I can't afford or have the money to send him. He can't jump too high or run the 40 in under 9 seconds.
Do you think any of the alumni would be willing to pay for his tuition. He does have pimples on his face though, and he would definitly go to the football games and basketball games and cheer his heart out for Prep..........By the way, my daughter ( who is blonde ) would also go to the games and cheer for Prep
Thats the point

Jackson Center, PA

#7 Feb 16, 2013
Mike Litoris wrote:
<quoted text>
My son wants to go to prep, but I can't afford or have the money to send him. He can't jump too high or run the 40 in under 9 seconds.
Do you think any of the alumni would be willing to pay for his tuition. He does have pimples on his face though, and he would definitly go to the football games and basketball games and cheer his heart out for Prep..........By the way, my daughter ( who is blonde ) would also go to the games and cheer for Prep
Even if some kids get help, it is free will of a few alums who want to do! People want to pick on fact that if not an athlete, may not get any help!!! Alums can do as they please!!
Roll Ramblers

Struthers, OH

#8 Feb 16, 2013
Thats the point wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if some kids get help, it is free will of a few alums who want to do! People want to pick on fact that if not an athlete, may not get any help!!! Alums can do as they please!!
This is America, the alumni are free to do whatever they chose. I am also free to call them whatever I chose. I therefore chose " self serving egomaniacs, whos only goal is to boost the sports program, while making their tax deductible contributions under the guise of fellowship and stewardship."
Truth Hurts

Girard, PA

#9 Feb 16, 2013
recruits but not wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they get great educations there at Prep and move on to become outstanding citizens in the community. Just ask Shyquan Pullium he got such a great education at Prep and never missed a football game but couldn't get an 800 on his SAT to get into college! I am sure he got all A's during football season though. Wait till their latest super star does not qualify either. It's a shame they use the term college preparatory when describing the school.
thad k

Stow, OH

#10 Feb 16, 2013
Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they get great educations there at Prep and move on to become outstanding citizens in the community. Just ask Shyquan Pullium he got such a great education at Prep and never missed a football game but couldn't get an 800 on his SAT to get into college! I am sure he got all A's during football season though. Wait till their latest super star does not qualify either. It's a shame they use the term college preparatory when describing the school.
Yeah, and those bastards never gave "nasty" a thank-you either.
Northsida

Erie, PA

#11 Feb 16, 2013
preppies are fa****s
hard truth

Erie, PA

#12 Feb 16, 2013
St Larry the Godless wrote:
<quoted text>McD doesn't wave scholarship money in front of poor city kids to, in effect, "buy" their teams.
You ignore the large number of students at McDowell. The original question asked why, out of that large a school, so few kids play b ball.
Your bigotry took over and you sounded stupid, again.
hard truth

Erie, PA

#13 Feb 16, 2013
Mike Litoris wrote:
<quoted text>My son wants to go to prep, but I can't afford or have the money to send him. He can't jump too high or run the 40 in under 9 seconds.
Get a second job and stop being such a poor example to your kids or they will grow up to be as big a loser as dear old dad.
hard truth

Erie, PA

#14 Feb 16, 2013
Northsida wrote:
preppies are fa****s
McDowell has a "safe room" to protect the gay students from the general population. But, look who I'm telling...I'm sure you hid out in that room quite often.
soft truth

Erie, PA

#15 Feb 17, 2013
hard truth wrote:
<quoted text>
McDowell has a "safe room" to protect the gay students from the general population. But, look who I'm telling...I'm sure you hid out in that room quite often.
thought Preps swim team doesnt wear bathing suits when they practice
mike litoris

Erie, PA

#16 Feb 18, 2013
soft truth wrote:
<quoted text>
thought Preps swim team doesnt wear bathing suits when they practice
Yea but the swim team are all white kids..nothing much hanging there to get excited about
MacGuffin

Ardsley, NY

#17 Feb 18, 2013
hard truth wrote:
<quoted text>You ignore the large number of students at McDowell. The original question asked why, out of that large a school, so few kids play b ball.
Your bigotry took over and you sounded stupid, again.
I have been asking that same question for years.
Boomer Wang

Erie, PA

#18 Feb 18, 2013
Mike Litoris wrote:
<quoted text>
If your daughter it naked!
St Larry the Godless

Conneautville, PA

#19 Feb 18, 2013
Boomer Wang wrote:
<quoted text>If your daughter it naked!
>>If your daughter it naked
>it naked
not for mentally incompet

Jackson Center, PA

#20 Feb 18, 2013
Roll Ramblers wrote:
<quoted text>This is America, the alumni are free to do whatever they chose. I am also free to call them whatever I chose. I therefore chose " self serving egomaniacs, whos only goal is to boost the sports program, while making their tax deductible contributions under the guise of fellowship and stewardship."
You do what you want with your money, they do what they want!!! I am sure you do ego serving things every day! I dioubt if you are just on this Earth to only serve others????

Appeal to those with money and are Prep alum, maybe they can help your cause.
mike litoris

Erie, PA

#21 Feb 18, 2013
St Larry the Godless wrote:
<quoted text>
>>If your daughter it naked
>it naked
Oh yea...shell be naked if you wish....she is a hottie....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Schember's Bulnders 4 min Not so casual obs... 14
con artist men 30 min dashaun 47
Schumer Shutdown 56 min Hasta la Vista Baby 21
anyone ever shoot at albion sportsman club? (Nov '16) 59 min Uncle Ted 10
GE OT is going ballistic 2 hr Iceberg Slim 18
News Erie County's population sinks for a fourth str... (Mar '16) 2 hr Downtown erieite 10
presque isle 2 hr Sandy beach 6

Fairview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairview Mortgages