Hugh G Rexion

North Fairfield, OH

#44 Feb 15, 2013
the board of health should issue a variance for Walmart... troughs and swill buckets for dining in.
boomer

Port Richey, FL

#45 Feb 15, 2013
common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, we would have a spot for whites and a spot for blacks. My question is, where would the subhumans such as yourself go?
Are you ever going to respond to the poster who asked if your hatred of people of color was the result of a gangrape you received while serving time for incest?
Ok azzhole,i just hate black lazy bastards,never been in jail either,Ihope this answers your stupidity and won't let a chimp near me or do incest,that's your problem toget off your jollys,you sound like the type who would do something like that because of your mentality and sexual preferences sicko fiend!
boomer

Port Richey, FL

#46 Feb 15, 2013
boomer wrote:
<quoted text>Ok azzhole,i just hate black lazy bastards,never been in jail either,Ihope this answers your stupidity and won't let a chimp near me or do incest,that's your problem toget off your jollys,you sound like the type who would do something like that because of your mentality and sexual preferences sicko fiend!
By the way,I've been in law enforcement for over two decades,so I know how you chimp savages act,talk about incest,why are so many chimps are related to one or another,your all cousins oe way or another because most of you savages don't know who your daddies are and most of them are in jails or drug dealing anddead or skipping town to avoid support or avoiding going to jail,so think again before you open your yap,you know nothing about,don't like it?move back to the jungle where you came from,it'll be a whole lot peaceful world!
Trashmart

North East, PA

#47 Feb 15, 2013
The Walmart freaks come in all races. The shallow end of our society's gene is procreating at a rapid pace. Being a fat ugly water buffalo apparently gets you laid a lot and prevents you from using a condoms.

I went to a Walmart not long ago and the froze foods aisle was jammed with circus fat people. They were loading their carts with all sorts of "foods" that will quickly deliver saturated fats into their bloodstream. Every one of them where fat and greasy. Saturated fat seeped from their pores - total hogs. The scooter fat people waited patiently while the walking water buffalos went first, then they wheeled over and got their hog food. Walmart should install troughs for these pigs.

I wish I could resurrect Charles Darwin, take him to a Walmart and make him look at all these unevolving mutants. Then I'd kick him in the nuts and scream, "Your theory is fvcking wrong!", "Look at these mutants - no way is this natural selection at work!!!

Modern medicine has totally screwed up evolution. Biology wants these freaks to die off but we keep pumping them full of Lipitor and giving them new organs.
skip the pee pee

Waterford, PA

#48 Feb 15, 2013
Trashmart wrote:
Walmart is just a temporary warehouse for society's fat and stupid. It's a good place to take these large land mammals that vaguely resemble humans for walks or scooter ride.
Occassionally, these mouth-breathing diabetes experiments need to leave their Section 8 housing and stock up on their sugar drinks and frozen entrees.
I'm not sure why they even sell processed foods in boxes anymore. They should just package the food in synringes so the circus fat people can mainline the frankenfood into their blood streams.
Apparently, shopping for junk food is vigorous activity and requires the aid of a scooter. In a few years they will be using forklifts to shuttle these freaks around the store. I'd invest heavily into flatbed trucks and chainsaws. The only way these people will be able to leave their homes is if you cut a hole in thier bedroom wall and strap them down to the trucks - Walmart will probably get a government subisdy to provide this service.
Between the fat people cruising around on scooters and the abundance of neck tattoes it appears Walmart has provided society with a loophole to evade Darwinism.
If we didn't periodically drain their fat legs of fluid and flush their systems Lipitor 90% of these water buffalos would be dead and I'd be paying lower health care premiums.
I'm sure most see this post as brutal but I think you did it to be funny. I did LOL. Sorry for the target,s dilemmas but I did find this funny. Well conceived post.
skip the pee pee

Waterford, PA

#49 Feb 15, 2013
Trashmart wrote:
The Walmart freaks come in all races. The shallow end of our society's gene is procreating at a rapid pace. Being a fat ugly water buffalo apparently gets you laid a lot and prevents you from using a condoms.
I went to a Walmart not long ago and the froze foods aisle was jammed with circus fat people. They were loading their carts with all sorts of "foods" that will quickly deliver saturated fats into their bloodstream. Every one of them where fat and greasy. Saturated fat seeped from their pores - total hogs. The scooter fat people waited patiently while the walking water buffalos went first, then they wheeled over and got their hog food. Walmart should install troughs for these pigs.
I wish I could resurrect Charles Darwin, take him to a Walmart and make him look at all these unevolving mutants. Then I'd kick him in the nuts and scream, "Your theory is fvcking wrong!", "Look at these mutants - no way is this natural selection at work!!!
Modern medicine has totally screwed up evolution. Biology wants these freaks to die off but we keep pumping them full of Lipitor and giving them new organs.
Ditto. Brilliant ;)
hard truth

Erie, PA

#50 Feb 15, 2013
Tacks Know More wrote:
<quoted text>Wegman's pays and treats their employees better and Wal-Mart will drive that out. We're simply trading away someone else's job for supposed lower prices. Wal-MArt sucks. Look at Ghetto Mart on the East Side. It gets worse there everyday. Check out Harborcreek. Wal-Mart drove out most of the businesses and the chimps are slowly moving in.
Wal-Mart blows and you can have it.
what businesses were driven out by the harbor creek Walmart? Do you mean giant eagle expanding to a bigger store?
hard truth

Erie, PA

#51 Feb 15, 2013
St Larry the Godless wrote:
<quoted text>Plus, you can stop by the sporting goods department and pick up a murder weapon and buy cheap Chinese lead-painted toys for the kids!

Who could want more?
Murder weapon? Like a hammer? Knife? Baseball bat?
hard truth

Erie, PA

#52 Feb 15, 2013
TALLY wrote:
<quoted text>WOW Potsie! What a clever and classic come back! I bet you've been holding onto that gem for awhile.
Everyone without a come back uses that one. Topix 101.
hard truth

Erie, PA

#53 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>Walmart is fine if you all you eat is processed food out of packages -- and if you don't care about things like their treatment of employees, attempts at censorship, and profiting from the sales of murder weapons.

Otherwise, Giant Eagle and Wegmans (and Bello's Shurfine for bulk meats) are good enough for me -- throw in Urbaniak's, Larry's, local farmers, and the Whole Foods Co-op. Plenty of other places to shop.
Bellos' meat blows. Check the grade. Losers like you think $2/pound "filet" is a good deal. Make sure you keep voting for your murder president and his party. Killing defenseless children is about your speed. And I would gladly tell you that to your face, bitch-boy.
hard truth

Erie, PA

#54 Feb 15, 2013
Coyote wrote:
The old west side Walmart didn't sell firearms, not sure if the new one is currently. Doesn't bother me though I shop at a lot of places that sell firearms, sometimes just for that reason.

As for the rest of the issues, no one is forcing people to work there, don't like it find something else your qualified for. If one isn't qualified for anything better how is that Walmart's fault?

I avoid shopping there mainly because so much of the merchandise is crap. That and I can't stand crowds of humans.
Does Walmart do abortions?? If it does the liberals will love it no matter what else it does!!
hard truth

Erie, PA

#55 Feb 15, 2013
Trashmart wrote:
Walmart is just a temporary warehouse for society's fat and stupid. It's a good place to take these large land mammals that vaguely resemble humans for walks or scooter ride.

Occassionally, these mouth-breathing diabetes experiments need to leave their Section 8 housing and stock up on their sugar drinks and frozen entrees.

I'm not sure why they even sell processed foods in boxes anymore. They should just package the food in synringes so the circus fat people can mainline the frankenfood into their blood streams.

Apparently, shopping for junk food is vigorous activity and requires the aid of a scooter. In a few years they will be using forklifts to shuttle these freaks around the store. I'd invest heavily into flatbed trucks and chainsaws. The only way these people will be able to leave their homes is if you cut a hole in thier bedroom wall and strap them down to the trucks - Walmart will probably get a government subisdy to provide this service.

Between the fat people cruising around on scooters and the abundance of neck tattoes it appears Walmart has provided society with a loophole to evade Darwinism.

If we didn't periodically drain their fat legs of fluid and flush their systems Lipitor 90% of these water buffalos would be dead and I'd be paying lower health care premiums.
Ha ha. Girard.
hard truth

Erie, PA

#56 Feb 15, 2013
Trashmart wrote:

ha ha. Girard.
skip the pee pee

Waterford, PA

#57 Feb 15, 2013
hard truth wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha. Girard.
Your stupid posts make me hard.
St Larry the Godless

Meadville, PA

#58 Feb 15, 2013
hard truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Bellos' meat blows. Check the grade. Losers like you think $2/pound "filet" is a good deal. Make sure you keep voting for your murder president and his party. Killing defenseless children is about your speed. And I would gladly tell you that to your face, bitch-boy.
I don't buy beef. Their bulk chicken is why I go.

And you don't intimidate anyone, son.
skip the pee pee

Waterford, PA

#59 Feb 15, 2013
boomer wrote:
<quoted text>By the way,I've been in law enforcement for over two decades,so I know how you chimp savages act,talk about incest,why are so many chimps are related to one or another,your all cousins oe way or another because most of you savages don't know who your daddies are and most of them are in jails or drug dealing anddead or skipping town to avoid support or avoiding going to jail,so think again before you open your yap,you know nothing about,don't like it?move back to the jungle where you came from,it'll be a whole lot peaceful world!
I think you're full of crap. However the last name Tate comes around in Erie often enough.
skip the pee pee

Waterford, PA

#60 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Their bulk chicken is why I go.
As they say, you are what you eat.(Sorry. That line was just too good to pass by ;)
skip the pee pee

Waterford, PA

#61 Feb 15, 2013
hard truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Walmart do abortions?? If it does the liberals will love it no matter what else it does!!
So? From what I hear abortions tickle.
skip the pee pee

Waterford, PA

#62 Feb 15, 2013
hard truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Murder weapon? Like a hammer? Knife? Baseball bat?
I'm confused. Are hammers, paring knifes and baseball bats built for self-defense or as offensive weapons?
skip the pee pee

Erie, PA

#63 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't buy beef. Their bulk chicken is why I go.
And you don't intimidate anyone, son.
I see you are here spending another Friday night alone. Give that little monkey of yours an extra spank from me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wabtec the New GE Erie 6 min HillBilly 103
Jon Whaley wants Sonya to step down 45 min Samantha Crosby 26
If you loved Marlene Mosco you'll love Bobby Me... 2 hr Mr Verona 22
Plant closing announcement this week 2 hr Bldg 5 22
matv (sonya arrington) 2 hr Dr Who 13
Union Members protest outside GE's annual meeti... 2 hr Just kidding 15
Enjoy your high priced REPUBLICAN GASOLINE, SUC... 2 hr True news 18

Fairview Jobs

Personal Finance

Fairview Mortgages