UPDATE: Man struck, killed by train i...

UPDATE: Man struck, killed by train in Fairview Township (VIDEO)

There are 46 comments on the GoErie.com story from Aug 15, 2008, titled UPDATE: Man struck, killed by train in Fairview Township (VIDEO). In it, GoErie.com reports that:

The engineer of a Norfolk Southern train walks back to the train after talking with Erie County Coroner Lyell Cook and Pennsylvania State Trooper Tracy Dinger on Dutch Road in Fairview Township south of the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
devan

Erie, PA

#45 May 10, 2010
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a fact, bee ... or a theory?
it is a fact
Teah

Auburn, WA

#46 Feb 23, 2013
I just got off the phone with my daughter... she told me about the boy who got hiy by the train and that she went to school with him. She said, he always made her laugh. He was always smiling and holding the door open for others.
None of us know what happened. That area has a lot of people walking around and does need to have more safe crossings over the train tracks. I think what is important here is that we have lost someone who brightened others days and made people smile. What more could you ask for in a kid. Lets pray for his family and friends and keep his memory alive with how well he was liked and how he will be missed.
Just Wondering

Erie, PA

#47 Feb 23, 2013
What was he listening to on the ipod?
vermin

Ashland, OH

#48 Feb 23, 2013
johnny cash... i hear the whistle blowin'
Casey Jones

Erie, PA

#49 Feb 23, 2013
dev

Erie, PA

#50 Jun 29, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Well i live there and there is a trestle there, I don't know if he was on it or not but its pretty long, there are the platforms that are there to stand on if a train comes by but they dont look very sturdy. I don't know if that is what happened but thats what i know.
he saw a train on one track went to the other heard more honking didnt think anything of it cause one was on other side of him it hit him in back he wasnt on the trustle i am his friend

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bogus Breneman poll 45 min Peepholes Camp pain 15
Dawn giglio? 48 min Yeah 1
Erie PA job seekers cant pass drug tests 56 min Yeah 81
Obama fires volley of COMPLETE SENTENCES at Trump! 57 min mike 4
Merski Fundraiser 1 hr End The Status Quo 37
Sinnott asking the State for 70 MILLION for Eri... 1 hr Erie Dem Committe... 8
ErIe Jobs and What They Pay 1 hr always alert 35

Fairview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance