Being Honest

Erie, PA

#1490 Mar 17, 2013
Lib to the hell yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Scott grew up across the street so there's that but Michael Michaelson got a strong endorsement from a former President so there's that. But I don't know my elbow from my asshole, so there's that.
Anything you can say in support of anything or anyone other than yourself?(Me neither, so there's that ;)
Michael Michaelson... He could not get enough support for his Stag & Drag. Pretty bad when you have to through your own Stag & Drag. How pathetic. By the way he did not use union printers when he posted his Stag & Drag flyers on bulletin boards.
here we go again

Morocco, IN

#1491 Mar 17, 2013
Just remember what goes around comes around. Greed will get you nothing in life but misery. If people are on the street I will exercise my own right to work 40 hrs. This is my own opinion
Loco

Erie, PA

#1492 Mar 17, 2013
Bonnells wrote:
I hope alot more people work OT while there are layoffs. I love repainting keyed cars and touching up the paint after I remove the spray painted "SCAB" logos on the cars of those who work all that OT. Thanks Generous Electric!
Cool story bro.
Being Honest

Erie, PA

#1493 Mar 17, 2013
here we go again wrote:
Just remember what goes around comes around. Greed will get you nothing in life but misery. If people are on the street I will exercise my own right to work 40 hrs. This is my own opinion
Sure you will...
the boom

Erie, PA

#1494 Mar 18, 2013
2013erie wrote:
not sure in the paint shop we had a meeting with management and was told contacts would be handed out in 60 days 1000 temp lay offs and 30 perm
has anyone else got this news yet? all we've heard are rumors but nothing from management yet
Capoopoo

Erie, PA

#1495 Mar 19, 2013
It's all going to Texas!
Told ya so

Erie, PA

#1498 Mar 20, 2013
They are coming ....... So sad, at least its not almost x-mas although the weather appears to be
ohioan

Leavittsburg, OH

#1499 Mar 20, 2013
Tlow's are being called back. 6 is lending workers to 18. Are all of 18's people working?
Big Adventure

Erie, PA

#1500 Mar 25, 2013
skip the pee pee wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, because everyone's so impressed with their work at the Alamo.
In the basement?
railroaded by union

Derry, PA

#1501 May 9, 2013
What kind of union would put an overtime ban because the company informed union that employees must work 8 hrs the day before and 8hrs the day after. Well building 10 Erie pa is. The o/b hurts the union brothers and sisters who could use that money.It's costing new employees as well older service employees thousands of dollars.The low service employees could really use the money before they get layoff. It's just building 10not all the buildings. It couldn't have come at the worst time. Company is negotiations for 60 with the unionto try to come to a win win situation. People trying to pay house payment and car payments and putting theirhildren thru college. When will the ban be over. After the banks foreclose on their homes. This is part of the reasons unions are in trouble. Wake up 506. Don't be another casualty.
curious

Toledo, OH

#1503 Dec 17, 2013
So what happened to Sabra???? Is she prego by another bl???? Did she get fired for never comin to work on time??? Or is she work in so much ot that now one has seen her???? Who's home is she wrecking???
HRs

Toledo, OH

#1504 Dec 17, 2013
SABRA was up here today ask I when we r going to hire again cause she slept with all the 950 that were just hired...she needs new meat
Ben There

Warren, OH

#1505 Dec 17, 2013
All of the jobs in locomotive assembly and locomotive test have been made much easier than when the wages for those jobs were predicated on fitting skills and associate degrees.
Now, literally anyone with seniority can work in 10 or 26. Get it? Those jobs were dumbed down! And, that was by union demand that minimum requirements be the sole determiner to get those jobs.
UE506 isn't run with any sense of facing reality. Those who would suggest that it should are run out of office as being too weak in the knees for the job.
All that's left are the Meaningless Gestures of posturing union potentates. I suggest you book flights to DFW and beg for a job in the new plant.
Bldg 10 will be condemned and gone soon.
geca

Erie, PA

#1506 Dec 17, 2013
Duke and his puppet L Pounds will be the downfall of your union
cmon B real

Waterford, PA

#1507 Dec 17, 2013
Ben There wrote:
All of the jobs in locomotive assembly and locomotive test have been made much easier than when the wages for those jobs were predicated on fitting skills and associate degrees.
Now, literally anyone with seniority can work in 10 or 26. Get it? Those jobs were dumbed down! And, that was by union demand that minimum requirements be the sole determiner to get those jobs.
UE506 isn't run with any sense of facing reality. Those who would suggest that it should are run out of office as being too weak in the knees for the job.
All that's left are the Meaningless Gestures of posturing union potentates. I suggest you book flights to DFW and beg for a job in the new plant.
Bldg 10 will be condemned and gone soon.
Tell me if this is true. Each bldg. by union approval or looking the other way is run as if the union sector there controls the bldg. No news there. 10 won't work unless all is double time all the time at crunch time? No problem, the union as a whole doesn't agree with you but it's more of thing of turning a blind eye at people more greedy than the company. But for better or worse, that's what we do. Like Republitards, it's all about never speaking bad of another.

What you may not realize though is others in the union resent that shit and if things change for you, maybe people are hoping it's for the better. We tend to stick together but double time all the time every time is like taking hostages that other union members only wince at.

So how's bldg. 10 doing lately? Don't bet the house if you can't afford to lose whiner.
bob brickle

Toledo, OH

#1508 Dec 17, 2013
This is an utmost lie!!!! I will show up (not work) for time and half....I'm the best and hardest worker in bld 10....just ask me....ps ive had lil figurines of myself made up if any body wants to buy one
mind your business

United States

#1509 Dec 19, 2013
Do we all like the pretty loco, all lit up on Franklin Ave? They lay people off and they get to see that as they are leaving the plant for the last time ..... Happy holidays my ass
geca

Grove City, PA

#1510 Dec 19, 2013
Quit your whining you over paid chump
Dick Weed

United States

#1511 Dec 19, 2013
geca wrote:
Quit your whining you over paid chump
Sounds like you are jealous ? Never got hired , to bad .
Wick Deed

Waterford, PA

#1512 Dec 19, 2013
Dick Weed wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you are jealous ? Never got hired , to bad .
I've never heard of billionaires saying "I make too much, take some of it back". Some people forego raises or don't take pay for awhile but it's only because they think in the long run that will make them more money than if they took it...or they would have taken it, not played the game.

I agree. We shouldn't be blamed for the low intelligence of others trying to diss us. Really, if their supervisor old them the current boss wanted to give them a million dollar bonus, would they turn it down as being to much."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White House Is FURIOUS After ANOTHER Republican... 6 min tim leary 1
Jill mccormick 11 min tim leary 8
Teudhope lookin hot lately!! 15 min Almighty Griff 9
Popeyes chicken 15 min ZUGZWANG 18
He grabbed my axs 72 years ago 18 min ZUGZWANG 19
Troll Alert 22 min Studley DoRight 5
Pat Black buying G.E. Erie? 51 min No you didnt 33

Fairview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance