Are Southerners Stupid or do they jus...

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5193 Dec 24, 2013
I_AM_FUBAR wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know (think) this how?
I have been to the north and some of the carpetbaggers that's invaded here join the fire dept.
Poopstained Dough

North, SC

#5195 Feb 22, 2014
I live in the South and it's so boring here, but its warm. Can't find as decent woman since they are so dumb here. I want to move elsewhere, but am stuck here.

Location hidden

#5198 Apr 16, 2014
Life Coach Returns wrote:
I haven't been around in a while because certain crybabbies have twarted my efforts to educate the underclass
I am out of town right now, so I thought I would stop by to say hello. I also have a smart phone now, so maybe when i return home i can still post
I thought I would bring up one of the main differences between southerners and northerners.
After a northerner uses the bathroom, he washes his hands. After a southerner uses the bathroom (either #1 or#2) he just darts right out of the bathroom without washing his hands and goes about his dirty, smely business.
I know you guys will all try to steal that joke abut "we know ho to not pee on our hands", but that is not the point. When you take a leak, you handle parts that tend to get smellier and dirty faster than other body parts. If you poo (that is if yu do wipe your butt), there is a chance that some of the poo will miss the toilet paper and you get some on your hand.
It shoud be embarrassing that I have to explain this to you backward, slack-jawed, uneducated hicks
So are you hanging around the men's room watching the guys?
Lifee Koach

Albany, NY

#5199 Apr 16, 2014
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text> So are you hanging around the men's room watching the guys?
So you would rather just accuse me of being a Homosexual than wash your hands?
southener

Dahlonega, GA

#5200 Apr 16, 2014
Life Coach wrote:
I am from Buffalo New York, but I have spent alot of time living in the South
When I first lived in the South, I just figured Southerns just talked funny. After getting to know Southerners, I have come to realize they are much less intelligent and less civilized than Northerners
They speak a language that barely resembles English and they act like violent animals.
Is it the heat, or what?
Honestly, I know one person from Buffalo, New York that is a super nice guy. But for the most part I have met more jerks and rude northeners from that state than any other in the US, not to mention that annoying accent from up there!!!
NcRNisajoke

Canton, MA

#5201 Apr 19, 2014
NcRN

I'm from Charlotte myself. You're postings are obnoxious and distract from any valuable points made by others trying to argue the merits of Southerners and the South in general. Please don't post anymore. Thank you.
NcRNisahugejoke

Canton, MA

#5202 Apr 19, 2014
I agree. NcRN has a chip on her shoulder and likes to take every opportunity to remind others that she is very well educated - just several years shy of the education a physician receives, in fact. I suspect the internet has sites for RNs to brag to each other and position their trade as one that requires more training than that required to properly oversee the use of a bed pan. I hope NcRN can locate such a site and leave this one.
MedicalDoctor

Canton, MA

#5203 Apr 19, 2014
NcRN

Please empty that bed pan.

Thank you.

Doctor
SouthernNurse

Canton, MA

#5204 Apr 19, 2014
NcRN

Please don't respond.

Thanks!
NorthernLights

Canton, MA

#5205 Apr 19, 2014
NcRN

I love Charlotte. Not a fan of nurses though.

Hope you found time to empty the bed pan between posts.

Since: Apr 14

Raleigh, NC

#5206 Apr 20, 2014
See what southerners can't comprehend is that I'm an American and anywhere in America I am home. They think I should not mention NY in conversation because I left there. They want to stay lazy poor and backward god fearing judgmental racists. Acting like kind caring decent folks who in reality hate you in their souls. Well know this - There is a reason you lost the war. Hint: it wasn't because you're too smart.

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#5208 Apr 22, 2014
NC Transplant NY, I have to agree with you. I enjoy it down here. I like in the South Charlotte area. I have priced myself out of where most southerners would spend time, but you still me a few. Most are quite nice, but most are also incredibly disingenuous.

I love the ones that hate to hear that I work for the bank, no mortgage, PhD, published, and a former college athlete. No accolades for anything. I must have cheated to have all of my accomplishments.

And, because I do change motor oil and fix 4-speed engines does not make me inferior to you. It only means I pay others to do that for me.
sukit

Orlando, FL

#5210 May 11, 2014
The most racist, homophobic, sexist, bigots are fount in the South. This coming from a kid who is TRAPPED here. Can't wait until i grow up so I can get tf OUT!
Reilly

Palatka, FL

#5211 May 11, 2014
Life Coach wrote:
I am from Buffalo New York, but I have spent alot of time living in the South
When I first lived in the South, I just figured Southerns just talked funny. After getting to know Southerners, I have come to realize they are much less intelligent and less civilized than Northerners
They speak a language that barely resembles English and they act like violent animals.
Is it the heat, or what?
Don't be to hard on him he's from up N.Y. You know the place where manners don't exist. I've been there and let me tell you friends I met very few people with a smile on their face. City smog? Probably. Columbia S.C. has a high crime rate but not like N.Y. where crime lives in almost every alley or backstreet. And friends please try and capitalize your letters and use proper grammer. Of you don't it makes you look stupid. South Carolina is home to the best medical care and research in the world. That's sounds like it would take a lot of intuectual people. And if wild is firing a gun drunk we just make better use of our amendments than you. There are plenary of well mannered and intelligent people in the south, you just have to look.

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#5212 May 12, 2014
Reilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be to hard on him he's from up N.Y. You know the place where manners don't exist. I've been there and let me tell you friends I met very few people with a smile on their face. City smog? Probably. Columbia S.C. has a high crime rate but not like N.Y. where crime lives in almost every alley or backstreet. And friends please try and capitalize your letters and use proper grammer. Of you don't it makes you look stupid. South Carolina is home to the best medical care and research in the world. That's sounds like it would take a lot of intuectual people. And if wild is firing a gun drunk we just make better use of our amendments than you. There are plenary of well mannered and intelligent people in the south, you just have to look.
Therre idiots found all over the world. But, the South is way over-represneted. As for your comments about NY, you do understand that most of NY is country-like, very similar to the South? NY has ver few cities, NYC, Buffalo, Rochester.
redhead

Saint Paul, MN

#5213 May 28, 2014
I think people are only as stupid as they conduct themselves. I think the post is very ignorant and stereotypical and I am not even from the south. I do need help though if anyone from the Charlotte area can help me out is anyone familiar with tyvola drive?
canuk terror

United States

#5214 Jun 16, 2014
I'm canadian, to me new york is the uneducated south.
Jordan Kennedy

New York, NY

#5215 Jun 16, 2014
I'm from the south and was born there. All my life I was judged and told I would be nothing by all you southerners. You pieces of shit did nothing but bring me down. Put me in group homes and foster care because that's the only way you cocksuckers make enough money. And tried to send me to a homeless shelter when it was all over after making $2000 a month for me being in foster care. It took a kind hearted northerner to see who I really was and who I could become and that's why I'm successful today with nothing to ever worry about. Because you so called bible religious thumping southerns are the most corrupt and backwards people in America today. You have done nothing but make me hate the south. The place that I should call home I hate with a passion. You say that northerners are rude and crude but get it straight the reason we don't listen is because we know the difference between a person and an animal. And you people are animals. And for the gentleman that said fly over manhattan and see the zoo. Well why don't you fly over your states and see how god forsaken your fucking states have gotten. Our zoo may be in one city but your zoos are all over. I just got to take a plane to gainesville Florida and I would have stepped in a zoo bigger then New York City and Connecticut put together. Go eat that shit you fucking racist fucks.

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#5216 Jun 16, 2014
Jordan Kennedy wrote:
I'm from the south and was born there. All my life I was judged and told I would be nothing by all you southerners. You pieces of shit did nothing but bring me down. Put me in group homes and foster care because that's the only way you cocksuckers make enough money. And tried to send me to a homeless shelter when it was all over after making $2000 a month for me being in foster care. It took a kind hearted northerner to see who I really was and who I could become and that's why I'm successful today with nothing to ever worry about. Because you so called bible religious thumping southerns are the most corrupt and backwards people in America today. You have done nothing but make me hate the south. The place that I should call home I hate with a passion. You say that northerners are rude and crude but get it straight the reason we don't listen is because we know the difference between a person and an animal. And you people are animals. And for the gentleman that said fly over manhattan and see the zoo. Well why don't you fly over your states and see how god forsaken your fucking states have gotten. Our zoo may be in one city but your zoos are all over. I just got to take a plane to gainesville Florida and I would have stepped in a zoo bigger then New York City and Connecticut put together. Go eat that shit you fucking racist fucks.
Well, there you have it...

Location hidden

#5218 Jun 17, 2014
canuk terror wrote:
I'm canadian, to me new york is the uneducated south.
Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
alcohol in graham county (Jul '15) 9 hr Timmy_ 12
New to charlotte, looking for boy what's good? 20 hr Doris 12
Any CPP on here? Want to talk? 20 hr Doris 1
News Heroin problem spreading in Charlotte (Apr '13) May 28 mooksmom 18
News Charlotte, N.C., mayor Patrick Cannon arrested ... (Mar '14) May 28 mooksmom 15
Pain relief May 28 jaygee 6
Extended stay america May 27 Oh really 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairview Mortgages