Why are yankees so rude?

Created by Timmy_ on Dec 19, 2011

128 votes

Click on an option to vote

The cold weather

The Horrible food

The crappy rat infestested cities they live in.

Thats just the way yankees are

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Yankee

Cullowhee, NC

#1 Dec 22, 2011
The cold weather and the horrible food makes us that way.
Jackson

Bailey, NC

#2 Dec 22, 2011
Yankee wrote:
The cold weather and the horrible food makes us that way.
And I always thought it was because yankees wasn't taught manners.They are well known for letting doors shut on people behind them, cutting in line and just being plain rude.
That is the main reason people in the south are not to thrilled with the yankees who move down and dont know when to go back north.
Why

Charlotte, NC

#3 Dec 22, 2011
The question should read "Why are people so rude"...

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4 Dec 22, 2011
Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
And I always thought it was because yankees wasn't taught manners.They are well known for letting doors shut on people behind them, cutting in line and just being plain rude.
That is the main reason people in the south are not to thrilled with the yankees who move down and dont know when to go back north.
They are also whiners and ask a lot of stupid questions.
Jackon

Bailey, NC

#5 Dec 23, 2011
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>They are also whiners and ask a lot of stupid questions.
Yes you are right Timmy. Yankees do whine and ask alot stupid questions.
lol

Maple Hill, NC

#6 Dec 23, 2011
Don't listen to little punk-ass Jackson. He's a gay coon lover and a white race traitor!
lol

Maple Hill, NC

#7 Dec 23, 2011
lol wrote:
Don't listen to little punk-ass Jackson. He's a gay coon lover and a white race traitor!
The little bitch Timmy is Jackson's protege and both epitomize lowlife white trash. I would love to throw both of these scumbag white coward idiots in the middle of Harlem, New York. They'd become some fat-ass pimp coon's prostitutes within an hour.
SHeri

Bailey, NC

#8 Dec 23, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>The little bitch Timmy is Jackson's protege and both epitomize lowlife white trash. I would love to throw both of these scumbag white coward idiots in the middle of Harlem, New York. They'd become some fat-ass pimp coon's prostitutes within an hour.
Typical yankee reply.
If you can not post something that is believable, please dont post anything. Your are showing everyone who reads this what a dumb ass you are and I think we have been convinced already.
Tito

Maple Hill, NC

#9 Dec 23, 2011
SHeri wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical yankee reply.
If you can not post something that is believable, please dont post anything. Your are showing everyone who reads this what a dumb ass you are and I think we have been convinced already.
Fayettenam, the armpit of North Carolina and home of the white trash crackhead drunken wigger sluts, such as yourself. When's the last time you bathed your nasty fat-ass or brushed all two of your teeth. Oh, never! You have to own a bar of soap and toothbrush and know how to use them. Stick this comment in your crack pipe, you junkie crone!
Merry Christmas Charlotte

Bailey, NC

#11 Dec 24, 2011
Tito wrote:
<quoted text>Fayettenam, the armpit of North Carolina and home of the white trash crackhead drunken wigger sluts, such as yourself. When's the last time you bathed your nasty fat-ass or brushed all two of your teeth. Oh, never! You have to own a bar of soap and toothbrush and know how to use them. Stick this comment in your crack pipe, you junkie crone!
typical post made by a true yankeee
Sandra

United States

#12 Dec 24, 2011
The turd that started this lame post is Tim Jackson from Fayetteville. This single backwoods bumpkin is originally from Clinton. He's a 53 year old chronic drunk who hangs out in several dive bars in Fayetteville. One of those bars is called the Sand Trap on Raeford Road. He wears a base ball cap to cover his bald head and has a beard to cover his pock-marked face. He makes signs, whenever he decides to work for a living, in order to get drunk. He's a Civil War buff, but an expert he's not. He hates all blacks, hispanics, orientals Jews, Italians Catholics, and of course, all people from the north. He hates nonwhites, people with foreign names and everyone without a southern accent. To say the least, a real hatemonger.

Location hidden

#13 Dec 24, 2011
Yankees are like a bunch of Locust they destroy a place then move on.

Location hidden

#14 Dec 24, 2011
Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
Their accent sounds like a sqeek door hinge. I cover my ears when I hear them talk.
Shelbyresident

Bailey, NC

#15 Dec 24, 2011
lol+tito= Sandra.Not to hard to figure that one out folks.
Bravotti

Maple Hill, NC

#16 Dec 24, 2011
Timmy+Jackson+SHeri=Shelbyresi dent all from the same post locale: FAYETTEVILLE, NC = All-In-One cowardly demon.

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#17 Dec 24, 2011
I have met many rude people from the South who hide behind the myth; Southern Hospitality.
Amanda

Bailey, NC

#18 Dec 24, 2011
Bravotti wrote:
Timmy+Jackson+SHeri=Shelbyresi dent all from the same post locale: FAYETTEVILLE, NC = All-In-One cowardly demon.
Guess what oh stupid one, Mine will say fayetteville too but I live in ROCK HILL! It is NOT where the poster resides, but where their PROVIDER is located. Some people are soooo stupid!
Bubba the Rebill

Chesapeake, VA

#19 Dec 24, 2011
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
I have met many rude people from the South who hide behind the myth; Southern Hospitality.
Why dont yall take yalls yankee butt on down to the greyhownd stashum and git on a buss back to yankeeland

your a embacill

(go bulls)

Location hidden

#20 Dec 24, 2011
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
They have adapted to deal with yankees.
Bravotti

Maple Hill, NC

#21 Dec 24, 2011
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what oh stupid one, Mine will say fayetteville too but I live in ROCK HILL! It is NOT where the poster resides, but where their PROVIDER is located. Some people are soooo stupid!
Your name and location were not on the post until now. The evidence speaks for itself, you ignorant juvenile delinquent. The All-In-One cowardly demon, Timmy Jackson, can't find no one to agree with him on his warped "Wrong Turn" post, so he's conjuring up imaginary people. Poor little goober bastard has no one to play with in Fayetteville except his deformed pedophile and crackhead friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DIRECTV Referral Code at Maximum savings (Costc... (Aug '12) 20 hr KathyM 71
Kyle Fleischmann (May '11) Mon BarbieWorld 8
What happened to Catherine Bilkey - WSOC-TV? Mon Woohoo 8
Loan shark needed (Jul '09) Mon Pauly wallnuts 18
May 2 Council to impose suffocating, depraved o... Feb 28 ursogay david 3
Dog food heroin smack? Feb 27 Sunny 15
dog food near the arboretum Feb 27 Sunny 9
Fairview Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fairview People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:54 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:54PM
What's Best Plan for Replacements for Falcons?
Yahoo! Sports 4:45 PM
Peterson just 1 of the players left in limbo by ruling
NBC Sports 8:50 AM
Report: Falcons sign LB Nate Stupar to one-year deal
ESPN10:41 AM
Panthers bring back DT Cole, 34, for 1 year
Bleacher Report11:44 AM
Falcons Release Photos of New Stadium Progress