Suspect In Macedon Chase Arrested

Suspect In Macedon Chase Arrested

There are 13 comments on the WHAM-AM Rochester story from Aug 15, 2010, titled Suspect In Macedon Chase Arrested. In it, WHAM-AM Rochester reports that:

Macedon Police have apprehended a Fairport man wanted after a chase that happened a week ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAM-AM Rochester.

Hairy

Rochester, NY

#1 Aug 15, 2010
So is he a member of the John Holtz family???
Rhonda

Rochester, NY

#2 Aug 15, 2010
He's a white kid, so the media will not follow the case and he will get off with a slap on the wrist.
Yet if a black kid tried to run over a cop, he would have been shot and killed.

It was only a few years ago that the RPD shot and killed a 14 yr old black kid in a car.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3 Aug 22, 2010
Rhonda wrote:
He's a white kid, so the media will not follow the case and he will get off with a slap on the wrist.
Yet if a black kid tried to run over a cop, he would have been shot and killed.
It was only a few years ago that the RPD shot and killed a 14 yr old black kid in a car.
This is from the D&C 8/18
At Tuesday’s court hearing, the judge decided there is enough probable cause to send the case to a grand jury and he did not reduce bail because Holtz is considered a flight risk.

Holtz’s attorney also asked the judge to keep the media out of Tuesday’s hearing because his client is being “singled out” by the local media. The judge denied the request saying Holtz already made his case public by his online posts.

Holtz faces 17 criminal charges, the most serious of which is attempted aggravated assault of a police officer, which carries a 3-to-15 year sentence.

Location hidden

#4 Aug 22, 2010
Hairy wrote:
So is he a member of the John Holtz family???
D&C 8/18
Over the weekend, Rochester police received an anonymous tip that Holtz was possibly hiding at Vogel Collision, where his parents work.
The police set up a perimeter around that location and after a brief foot chase, took Holtz into custody.
Hairy

Rochester, NY

#5 Aug 22, 2010
SamsGranny wrote:
<quoted text>
D&C 8/18
Over the weekend, Rochester police received an anonymous tip that Holtz was possibly hiding at Vogel Collision, where his parents work.
The police set up a perimeter around that location and after a brief foot chase, took Holtz into custody.
That don't answer the question.

Location hidden

#6 Oct 7, 2010
Hairy wrote:
<quoted text>
That don't answer the question.
If his parents work at Vogels Collision...I doubt they are the John Holtz family. Just sayin....
Just Curious

United States

#7 May 30, 2012
Whatever happened to this d bag? I heard he bought a jet boat and tears around the bay like a complete tool in it.
Purty Lil Thang

United States

#8 May 30, 2012
http://www.fairport-erpost.com/features/x1594...

The other inmates must've loved how purty he looks. Does he walk funny since he got out?
Very Surprised

Rochester, NY

#9 May 30, 2012
EvenMoreSuprised

Rochester, NY

#10 May 30, 2012
Totally Surprised

United States

#11 May 30, 2012
Does he still have the body of a 60yr old man?
Very Surprised

Rochester, NY

#12 May 30, 2012
Yup. And the intelligence of a toddler too, i bet.

http://www.roclife.org/forums/showthread.php...

http://www.roclife.org/forums/showthread.php... -(Evo-owner)
Roc city

United States

#13 May 31, 2012
I was in a local car club with that asshat. What a complete jackwad. I hoped he stopped sucking off his mommy and daddy and moved outta town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teenage nude Web models (Mar '07) Wed Yoyo 12
News Cops: 2 people found fatally shot in suburban R... Oct 4 iescapedny 1
News look out for local coyotes (Sep '09) Sep 20 Zit Popper 48
pamela moss (Jul '11) Aug '17 Jocko 2
News Video: Man who assaulted 82-year old Upstate NY... Aug '17 IescapedNY 2
Victor Students Slander Student in Amazon Book Aug '17 HelmingIsCuomosPu... 2
News Immigrant family's detention prompts angry demo... (Mar '17) Aug '17 Atlanta Puppeteer 8

Fairport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairport Mortgages