First Prev
of 4
Next Last
really?!

New York, NY

#62 Jun 30, 2012
Ashley McClure wrote:
Yea, if we meet I would. End of conversation here. You are pathetic, but guess what? If you ever get hurt and come to hospital I work at, I will leave you lay. Yes, I am a RN in the trauma center. I am still going to school for your knowledge. What are you, may I ask?
And your name isn't Ashley McClure is it? Because there isn't Ashley McClure RN according to the WV RN board. You're a great example of how people with higher degrees (if you actually have one) aren't really all that smart.:)
its stupid.

Parkersburg, WV

#63 Jun 30, 2012
I praise you for being able to do everything on your own but some of us don't want to lose that precious time with our children. They only grow up once. Personally, I only have one child and don't plan on having more but I will get assistance until I finish college and am able to get on my own two feet. The way I see it.. My parents have paid taxes long enough for me to get it back!
Enchantress

New York, NY

#64 Jun 30, 2012
Princess Leya wrote:
You'd end up in a world of hurt, little girl. Don't bite off more than you can chew. You might just CHOKE!
You are both Enchantress and Ashley and anyone with 1/2 brain can tell that by looking closely at your ridiculous posts. Both are from the same location, can't spell or use proper grammar, don't use puncutuation, and leave smiley faces.
Yeh - they are both YOU! Ha ha ha ha ha! Ya kill me.
Point out to me where I can't spell or use proper grammar. Really, go ahead. Yeah, I didn't think so.

You need to get a life. I haven't been on here since like Thursday and come back to see you accusing her and I of being the same person. What kind of life do you lead that you get on Topix and rather just reading and posting on a thread, you get all dramatic and start stuff with anyone?? Then you start getting all petty and picking at grammar and spelling, because that's all you've got. And, what's so funny is the fact that you're arguing about something that isn't even real!!! I'm glad Ashley is ok with revealing her identity, however, I won't reveal mine. If you want to keep believing we are the same person, go ahead, it's comical. You are only showing your immaturity. The more you keep on, the more I laugh.

You, my dear, are a TROLL.:)
:) ;) LOL :):)
Enchantress

New York, NY

#65 Jun 30, 2012
Ashley McClure wrote:
Yea, if we meet I would. End of conversation here. You are pathetic, but guess what? If you ever get hurt and come to hospital I work at, I will leave you lay. Yes, I am a RN in the trauma center. I am still going to school for your knowledge. What are you, may I ask?
Yeah, as a nurse myself, this ain't good girl. You can think it all you want but don't say stuff like that, if it would make its way to your state RN board(which isn't WV apparently) you could be in some deep doodoo.

Haha we're both nurses. Now she's really gonna be convinced we're the same person!!
Enchantress

New York, NY

#66 Jun 30, 2012
Princess Leya wrote:
Ashley,
You're talking to yourself again, and you know what they say about people who talk to themselves.
Hint, Hint: Check out the typing, grammar, typos, and smiley faces and also the dotdotdot... All the same. I'm not fooled.
How can you compare my posts to hers? Not even close. Well except smileys. I like smiley faces and I'll use them whenever the fruck I want :) A lot of people just type fast and abbreviate, you may choose not to...but who cares what other people are going? Anyone with 1/2 a brain cell can see we're the same person? You must have like 1/16 of one then, because you're wrong. Oh my.
Seriously

Washington, DC

#67 Jul 2, 2012
TAKE-RESPONSIBILITY wrote:
I am sick to death hearing about "BABY DADDY".....yes the Father's SHOULD help, but fact is, they're not going to. get off your ass, get a job, or 2 jobs, or whatever it takes....stop depending on MY tax dollars to support these immature parents so they can continue to reproduce like rabbits. I raised 3 children ALONE to be very successful, contributing members of society! and had absolutely NO HELP, financial, emotional, physical or anything of the kind. I did what I had to do, because, they were MY children, I made the decision to bring them into this world. It was no one else responsibility but mine. If the father chooses not to be involved, that's his loss. STOP asking for a solution until your prepared to NOT be part of the problem!!!
Well put! I couldn't agree more!!!
life is what u make it

United States

#68 Jul 2, 2012
TAKE-RESPONSIBILITY wrote:
I am sick to death hearing about "BABY DADDY".....yes the Father's SHOULD help, but fact is, they're not going to. get off your ass, get a job, or 2 jobs, or whatever it takes....stop depending on MY tax dollars to support these immature parents so they can continue to reproduce like rabbits. I raised 3 children ALONE to be very successful, contributing members of society! and had absolutely NO HELP, financial, emotional, physical or anything of the kind. I did what I had to do, because, they were MY children, I made the decision to bring them into this world. It was no one else responsibility but mine. If the father chooses not to be involved, that's his loss. STOP asking for a solution until your prepared to NOT be part of the problem!!!
Amen!
bill

Gallipolis, OH

#69 Jul 12, 2012
Yes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairplain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephanie Dequaise drug addiction causes health... 1 hr omg 8
Tommy williams 1 hr danny 39
33 1 hr Nosey Sue 1
Steven toney 1 hr Alright 3
Las Trancas manager??? (May '13) 2 hr danny 15
uaffairs/Christian women 7 hr samantha 18
whitley parsons 9 hr haha 14
Fairplain Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fairplain People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]