CNN look no further
checkyoheads

Fairmont, WV

#1 May 19, 2013
If by some chance you are ever in need of mindless banter to fill a major news story in the area - look no further - just look up the isp's attached to the screennames attached to some of the most foul, pointless, mind-numbing "topix" I have ever read. Come on Fairmont - I know that there are better things to discuss. "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people" Just because we live in a small town we do not have to be small minded. Step outside the box and grow a little.
trashtalk

Philadelphia, PA

#2 May 20, 2013
What's the deal with all the fairmont bs getting splattered all over the grafton forum... running interference?
mcbill

Saint Albans, WV

#3 May 20, 2013
Yep... Let it die.
Mgtn Res

Ashburn, VA

#4 May 20, 2013
checkyoheads wrote:
If by some chance you are ever in need of mindless banter to fill a major news story in the area - look no further - just look up the isp's attached to the screennames attached to some of the most foul, pointless, mind-numbing "topix" I have ever read. Come on Fairmont - I know that there are better things to discuss. "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people" Just because we live in a small town we do not have to be small minded. Step outside the box and grow a little.
If you are so smart, why don't you start an intelligent posting instead of criticizing others?
checkyoheads

United States

#5 May 20, 2013
Thanks for the compliment. Apparently, constructive criticism is frowned upon. Best of luck to you in the real world.
Just SayIn

Ashburn, VA

#6 May 20, 2013
checkyoheads wrote:
Thanks for the compliment. Apparently, constructive criticism is frowned upon. Best of luck to you in the real world.
Where is your intelligent posting, Slick?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sam Martino 1 hr Beavis 12
Fire off of Locust ave 2 hr Rico 3
Cierra L 18 hr Lololol 4
Chubby redhead in short shorts 19 hr Tyrone 13
Aquarium Lounge (Feb '17) 20 hr Nosey 37
Earl Morris's (Jun '16) Fri Used 12
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Nov 16 Matt Kelly 4,299

Fairmont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance