Barrackville Trick or Treat

Barrackville Trick or Treat

Posted in the Fairmont Forum

Unbelievable

Fairmont, WV

#1 Oct 28, 2012
Barrackville chose to have trick or treat on 10-30 instead of 10-31. Ask yourself why? What has changed since last year. Everywhere else in Marion county is celebrating on 10-31. Here is my hypothesis, the spook that 68 people voted in as mayor wants to make sure all of Jackson addition can hit Barrackville on 10-30 and Fairmont on 10-31. Can't wait for his next decision!
Beavis

Clarksburg, WV

#2 Oct 28, 2012
Maybe Fairmont residents can fight back by only handing out white chocolate.
pete

Fairmont, WV

#3 Oct 28, 2012
Beavis wrote:
Maybe Fairmont residents can fight back by only handing out white chocolate.
Finally you wrote something funny, Beavis
Get A Life

Fairmont, WV

#4 Nov 1, 2012
For your information "Unbelievable" the fact that Barrackville Trick or Treat was scheduled for October 30th, instead of the 31st, has nothing to do with the town mayor. It was scheduled for the 30th, due to the fact that the 31st fell on a Wednesday, which would interfere with three churches located on the main street through the town. So, before you run your mouth about something that you have no clue about, I suggest you gather the correct facts/information, instead of looking like a dumb butt on a public forum!!!
Beavis

Clarksburg, WV

#5 Nov 2, 2012
Letting churches make decisions concerning Halloween is an even worse scenario than what Unbelievable suggested.
Get A Life

Fairmont, WV

#6 Nov 2, 2012
@ Beavis the churches aren't the ones that decided to change the date of Halloween!!! It was the town council!!! As I mentioned previously it was due to the fact that the three churches are located on the main street through town and to avoid all the church traffic and safety of the children, it was in the best interest to go ahead and change the date. What does it matter, it's done and over with and besides you're probably not even a resident there, so why complain!!! Move on to another forum with your complaints or wait until next Halloween to run your mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump power!! 2 hr El Trumpo 49
Backpage (Apr '16) 6 hr bigfathillbillydu... 34
Ashley 7 hr Brandon 2
Sarah sawitski 8 hr TruthSpiller 21
Murder on Watson ave. What happened? 10 hr curious 5
Backpage (Apr '15) Fri Elkins dude 32
Jhon Casanova (Jan '16) Fri Dave 13

Fairmont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance