Mike Gower? What's his deal?
Mother of 2

Summersville, WV

#2 Jun 14, 2012
Yes i do and what's your deal w him?
Frosh

United States

#3 Jun 21, 2012
He's a peice of s;)$!. No one likes or cares for him. Always complaining about life. What a crybaby.
F U

New York, NY

#4 Jun 23, 2012
Gower is a great guy. F*CK OFF!
mrs.gower

United States

#5 Jun 23, 2012
No he's a piece of shit.
Walz

Clarksburg, WV

#6 Jun 23, 2012
I like Gower. You must be a real prize to start stuff on Topix about him! He's a great guy.
1 post removed
could

Fairmont, WV

#8 Jun 23, 2012
maybe you guys should explain why you dont like him
Previous Mrs Gower

Fairmont, WV

#9 Jun 23, 2012
Mike is one of the sweetest and funniest people that I have ever met. You have no right to judge someone, especially if you don't know their story and where they're coming from. If he wants to whine a little, then so be it, lord knows he deserves it!
YOUR MAKER

Harrison, AR

#10 Jun 25, 2012
Listen up Frosh or whatever if you have a problem with Mike Gower take it up with him or better yet put your name on here so i can take it up with you..He is my Cousin and i will found out who you are..call me out bitch give your name..dont hide
City Guy

Fairmont, WV

#11 Jun 25, 2012
This thread reeks of white trash
YOUR MAKER

Harrison, AR

#12 Jun 26, 2012
City Guy wrote:
And no good idots like yourself..I know who you are so be careful what you say..
City Guy

Fairmont, WV

#13 Jun 26, 2012
YOUR MAKER wrote:
<quoted text>
And no good idots like yourself..I know who you are so be careful what you say..
Words can't begin to describe the magnitude of fear and intimidation I'm feeling. Who am I?
CLP2

Fairmont, WV

#14 Jul 6, 2012
Frosh wrote:
Mike Gower? What's his deal?
Instead of hiding behind your keyboard in your mom's basement,why don't you confront Mike????
Vod mist

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Oct 4, 2012
Who's he dating now???

Since: Nov 11

Grafton, WV

#16 Oct 4, 2012
Amazes me how many people post "Do you know" topixs on here just to slander someones name. But NOT ONCE NEVER have I seen any of those people post there names along with it. Always hide behind some bullshit screen name. Its takes a real, for lack of better word, PUSSY to do that. If you are a grown ass man and have a problem with another grown ass man than approach him like a man and handle it. Dont slander his name on the net like a bitch. I have seen tons of these types of posts on here and not one single time has someone said "I think so and so is a douchebag and if you dont like it my name is ________!" LMAO. BI-atch-izzzzz!
MrCracker

Fairmont, WV

#17 Oct 5, 2012
City Guy wrote:
It wreaks of ignorant comments too.

You people must be mad that he cuts your meth with drain cleaner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John David Grossklaus 2 hr Star wonder 6
Tammy Yost Pysell Watson (Apr '14) 3 hr Hope this helps 9
The Wendys Employee Of The Month 14 hr Wendys Squeeze 15
Clifford Morgan sexual predator / preacher wtf 15 hr Ronald BentonRay ... 59
"Chuck" from Barrackville Pd 16 hr Shooter 20
News Pet Store Owner Faces Several Animal Cruelty Ch... (Feb '11) 17 hr Carcosa 23
roger miller from baxter? 18 hr im back 16
More from around the web

Fairmont People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Fairmont Mortgages