Former chief sues town, mayor

There are 5 comments on the The Times West Virginian story from May 15, 2007, titled Former chief sues town, mayor. In it, The Times West Virginian reports that:

A former Rainelle, W.V., police chief contends he was ordered to selectively enforce the law, intentionally violate citizens' civil and Constitutional rights and to arrest the mayor's adversaries. via The Times West Virginian

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times West Virginian.

mary

Baltimore, MD

#1 Jun 10, 2007
I am from some where else ,but i plan to buy a house in this town.I fell in love with this little town.And only want the best for rainelle.I think we need to clean up everything ,starting from the top to the bottom.Let's do some good to get rainelle in the news beside the bad things.
Corine

Fayetteville, NC

#2 Jun 24, 2007
Curious. My father lives in Denver but no one has seen or heard from him. I was wondering if anyone could advise me as to who to call.
I live in NC but will be in Morgantown for the 4th of July week.
thank.
Corine
http://bilbosceramics.tripod.com
http://ascentforcents.tripod.com
Wfet

Beckley, WV

#3 Sep 18, 2011
Old newz
What

Fairmont, WV

#4 Sep 19, 2011
This is the most stupid thing I've seen on here yet, This is a Mannington News Topix. Start a Rainelle topix if you want, we have our own problems with authorities not doing their jobs.
jon jon

Fairmont, WV

#5 Apr 16, 2013
yep

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Travis & Ashley Swann 3 hr Hillbilly hollerin 19
"Chuck" from Barrackville Pd 5 hr Chicklets 9
Review: Solar Steve's Window Tinting And Access... 9 hr Vince 1
Did any of you old timers know Eddie Washington... (Mar '13) 12 hr Bigguyperv 18
heavenly hoagie (May '14) Thu Hhh 70
Meth Bust May 20 aaaa 3
Goal Rush (Jun '14) May 18 Hillbilly hollerin 12
More from around the web

Fairmont People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]