Fairmont State Student Dies After Weekend Altercation

Mar 31, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: West Virginia Metro

Marion County Sheriff's Department has confirmed a Fairmont State University student has passed away following an altercation at a bar Saturday night.

Comments
501 - 520 of 534 Comments Last updated Sunday Aug 3
Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

Judged:

Ol' Karma bit Josh Oldaker in the arse too for being a drug addicted drain on society! He was scum too. It takes 2 to tango!
Cpt Douche

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Judged:

I really don't care. I just hope neither of them produces any more offspring with their genetically retarded DNA. At least were half way there :) Kids of retard scum low-lifes may be cute, but they grow up to be like Josh and Danny.
Proud to be a Mountaineer

Shinnston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Judged:

Roughneck wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again, college educated! Live in a 250,000 plus dollar home, now whose trash!!
I've personally have found that those who brag about what they have usually have nothing.... And try to be something their not..... So, who are you trying to convince? Yourself..... No one on here is buying it..... Seriously,ROUGHNECK, get a life....
lhs

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Judged:

I grew up with Danny, in highschool was one of kjosh best friends, josh wasn't innocent but an amazing guy and wouldntve brought harm towards anyone and Danny has a bad temper just like his dad, he didn't mean to kill josh but in all means he did and took a father away from his son and in all means of what happens to Danny here on earth, god will do what's fit after. This is a tragedy in all means a life cannot be replaced.
Mountaineer

Shinnston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Judged:

lhs wrote:
I grew up with Danny, in highschool was one of kjosh best friends, josh wasn't innocent but an amazing guy and wouldntve brought harm towards anyone and Danny has a bad temper just like his dad, he didn't mean to kill josh but in all means he did and took a father away from his son and in all means of what happens to Danny here on earth, god will do what's fit after. This is a tragedy in all means a life cannot be replaced.
Seems funny that I've known Big Danny for quite sometime and he is always cool, calm and collected. I know he has a heart of gold and would do anything for anyone. As far as Little Danny, he runs his mouth a lot but never backs it up. As far as Big Danny, he has nothing in this, so leave him out of it. This is about Little Danny and Josh!!!!! SO KEEP IT ABOUT THEM AND DON'T DRAG EVERYONE ELSE IN IT!!!!!!!!!!
Truth

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Ok. Isn't the court date for danny sowers supposed to be this month?
iknowmorethanyou

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

Mountaineer wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems funny that I've known Big Danny for quite sometime and he is always cool, calm and collected. I know he has a heart of gold and would do anything for anyone. As far as Little Danny, he runs his mouth a lot but never backs it up. As far as Big Danny, he has nothing in this, so leave him out of it. This is about Little Danny and Josh!!!!! SO KEEP IT ABOUT THEM AND DON'T DRAG EVERYONE ELSE IN IT!!!!!!!!!!
i dont kow who thinks big danny is cool..calm and collected , but you need to take your rose colored glasses off and see tht he is his fathers son! little danny is a split image of his sperm donor and always has been. big danny has always been a piece of trash, a worthless father and a waste to society. He taught danny everything he knows..how to be a sperm donor to children he never takes care of..his horrible temper and compulsive lying..none of the sowers are good news..all of them have always been nothing but trouble and a waste of tax payers hard earned money.
Hobo Jo

Shinnston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

So.. what has happened? I can't find any news on the internet searches. Has he went to trial? Convicted? Sentenced? Whats up?
hobo joke

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

U no everything else u should no this he's probably not going to get nothing but some Probation
No dad

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

iknowmorethanyou wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont kow who thinks big danny is cool..calm and collected , but you need to take your rose colored glasses off and see tht he is his fathers son! little danny is a split image of his sperm donor and always has been. big danny has always been a piece of trash, a worthless father and a waste to society. He taught danny everything he knows..how to be a sperm donor to children he never takes care of..his horrible temper and compulsive lying..none of the sowers are good news..all of them have always been nothing but trouble and a waste of tax payers hard earned money.
elissa I would think that u being a former lesbian you would be more undetstanding
iknowmorethanyou

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

No dad wrote:
<quoted text>elissa I would think that u being a former lesbian you would be more undetstanding
i dont know who Elissa is, but what would being a lesbian have to do with anything? People can choose to be what they want to be. The point is that a poor boys life has been lost and nothing is being done about it. People who talk always seem to walk! God will punish him in the long run and im sure he is already being punished by him now. Both Dannys have to live with the decisions and the choices they have made in life..simple as that!
friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

No he didn't talk he got OJ Simpson's lawyer don't u people have anything better to talk about
No dad

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

No talking wad done. Just not enough proof to prove the felony charges. And poor boy wouldnt discribe Josh, Dope head would be closer. Why so much hate 4 big danny,call him with this crap of yours, has nothing to do with this accident.
the truth

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Cpt Douche wrote:
I really don't care. I just hope neither of them produces any more offspring with their genetically retarded DNA. At least were half way there :) Kids of retard scum low-lifes may be cute, but they grow up to be like Josh and Danny.
then tell your ugly ass wife to quit calling me when your gone.
Roughneck

Shinnston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Karma wrote:
Ol' Karma bit Josh Oldaker in the arse too for being a drug addicted drain on society! He was scum too. It takes 2 to tango!
To all who says Danny was innocent, well, well, he plea bargained against what the family asked for and STILL got 2 years. Now come to papa! We all been waiting for ya!!
tired of the drugs

Shinnston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

I have known Danny since he was a 10yr old punk and thats still what he is and acts like. The shame of it is 2 yrs in jail wont change someone like that it will just graduate him to bigger and more crimes and a permanent place in the penetentiary that we as taxpayers will have to foot the bill. Wv should bring back the death penalty , what every happened to an eye for an eye?Bet there would be a lot less of this happening then.
saban

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Yeah we should have the death penalty especially after finding out all the people that are innocent on death row and the whole Fred Zane fixing evidence against people.
amy

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

He isn't a felon! he has misdemeanor charges--that's it!! I love people that run their damn mouths without knowing details!!! He will be out soon...promise...and if you were joshes BFF... well then you must be a drug addict too??????????
very happy wrote:
Finally a little bit of JUSTICE has been served. It made my day today to get on the jail website and see MR. Danny Sowers in Jail. He doesnt look so innocent now does he. Evidentally they found him guilty of something or he wouldnt be in jail as a convicted felon. I am just happy to see something being done about this situation. Maybe know that justice has been served my best friend can REST IN PEACE.
Michele

Shinnston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

brinny wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL SAID!!!!
I have someone that moved to my neighborhood that I think is this horrible person. all I know is their name is Sowers and they are so obnoxious and very loud that I wish they were gone. Is there any pictures of this piece of shit? Thanks ,Michele from Shinnston
michele

Shinnston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

I think this guy moved in across the street from us, does anyone have a picture? this guy has guns out the asssss and great dogs, not afraid of the dogs, want this guy and the good 'ol boy system to end.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Fairmont Forum right now

Search the Fairmont Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 1 hr Mgtn Res 111
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 8 hr George 56,421
Ruff Riders (Jun '11) 9 hr Poo Poo 35
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 10 hr Jimmy Love 3,940
Milf and Cougar (Apr '11) 16 hr casual observer 18
What happened to the Wendy's over by Country Cl... 16 hr Beavis 6
Best & worst bars in Fairmont 20 hr really 19
•••
•••
•••
Fairmont Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••