First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sumokat

Clarksburg, WV

#21 Mar 22, 2012
If you want a hotdog just as good with out the attitude, try Hometown Hotdog in Whitehall.
tst

Fairmont, WV

#22 Apr 27, 2012
wwl wrote:
<quoted text>
That would cause a riot and whoever hit the old man would be tossed off the bridge
Why would that happen because he can run his mouth but not fight his own fights to back it up? Typical of Fairmont.
justsaynyourpuss ys

Fairmont, WV

#23 Apr 28, 2012
lol wrote:
I cant eat those hot dogs bc they are so freakin hot! I swear I always got hiccups on the first bite before I finished chewing. So whenever im out with a friend and they get them i always piss the old man off by asking for a plain one.
first off your a puss and russ is russ. dont like it go somewhere else. as for tst at 150 p m on 04-27-12. quote " that said, why would that happen? because he can run his mouth but not fight his fights?" unquote. this in response to someone hitting russ and getting tossed off the bridge because of his actions. folks, he is 85 you dumbasses. enough people know russ for who he is. thats why we go there
Susan D

Fairmont, WV

#24 Apr 28, 2012
The hotdogs are a matter of taste. The service is the same I guess. I like nice people who appreciate my business. So I choose not to give him my money. He is not a nice man. He never has been.
Nick

Fairmont, WV

#25 Apr 28, 2012
They give me the sh*ts but I love them. I usually get a dozen. Also get some for my friends who live in Elkins, Philippi, Parkersburg and up in lil' Washington Pa. Nothing tastes as good as a half dozen Yann dogs with some cool creamy coleslaw on the top. I like doctoring mine up with some slaw and then drink a pint of Guinness black lager. Again, they come out a little rough but it is worth it! I even have friends from out of town who have me get them a whole bunch and they freeze them. Have even taken a mess of them to friends that I see once a year in Myrtle Beach from Canada, North Carolina and Ohio! They love 'em too. Everybody says chocolate milk and that is good too but an ice cold beer... nothin' better.

Best dogs in 52 states!

Also try them with some Demus Hot Peppers and a Kentucky Fried Chicken mashed potoes and gravy. Seriouly.
Joe

Alamogordo, NM

#26 Apr 28, 2012
I've heard Yann dogs are great as well. My wife has had them several times. The only thing I wonder is...Where are the extra two states?
Bubba

Shinnston, WV

#27 May 7, 2012
Is there some reason why he sells hot dogs but he's only open for breakfast?
beavis

Fairmont, WV

#28 May 20, 2012
I love putting them up my butt
ex yann dog eater

Fairmont, WV

#29 Jun 17, 2012
Great dogs! Ate there for years, but no more. I know how the old man is but he really showed his *ss to me for the last time. Very rude.
Countrygirltakes onBigCity

Brooklyn, NY

#30 Aug 5, 2012
to consider wrote:
New slogan for Yann's.
"My way or the Gateway"
Too funny!!!
Doug

Fairmont, WV

#31 Aug 10, 2012
Everyone thinks he is a dago but he is really Jewish.
Jim

Fairmont, WV

#32 Sep 2, 2012
Doug wrote:
Is there dog food in his sauce or horse meat.
jim

Fairmont, WV

#33 Sep 3, 2012
Doug wrote:
everyone know Doug is an a-hole
Curious

New York, NY

#34 Sep 4, 2012
Stopped there today and got two hot dogs, a bag of Mister Bees, and a scowl... Damn they were good. Question, who would win in a celebrity death match between Judge Judy and Russ?
Not APussyButIDoHave One

Fairmont, WV

#35 Sep 8, 2012
justsaynyourpussys wrote:
<quoted text> first off your a puss and russ is russ. dont like it go somewhere else. as for tst at 150 p m on 04-27-12. quote " that said, why would that happen? because he can run his mouth but not fight his fights?" unquote. this in response to someone hitting russ and getting tossed off the bridge because of his actions. folks, he is 85 you dumbasses. enough people know russ for who he is. thats why we go there
It's not like I TRY to piss him off, I just prefer them plain. They are actually very good just plain! If I didn't like the old man I definitely would not order at all. I'm only 35 but Yann's seems to have been around as long as Fairmont. One good thing I can say about them is they are loyal to Fairmont. Too often small businesses do well and let it go to their heads and move out becoming bigger and better, I respect the man for that reason. The place looks the same as it did when I was a little girl. Got to appreciate that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tammy Yost Pysell Watson (Apr '14) 1 hr Joyceblan 10
Sexual predators or Fairmont? 7 hr OrUseCorks 4
John David Grossklaus 13 hr Star wonder 6
The Wendys Employee Of The Month Fri Wendys Squeeze 15
Clifford Morgan sexual predator / preacher wtf Fri Ronald BentonRay ... 59
"Chuck" from Barrackville Pd Fri Shooter 20
News Pet Store Owner Faces Several Animal Cruelty Ch... (Feb '11) Fri Carcosa 23
More from around the web

Fairmont People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Fairmont Mortgages