First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Puss

Terre Haute, IN

#41 Apr 30, 2013
henry wrote:
soo who was it that worked and jacked off in the cole slaw that's nasty
His name was Brad, managed the place back in the 1980s.
akwehrkaf

Fairmont, WV

#42 Jul 13, 2013
I worked there also. You never know a management is so horrible until you work for them. HA! Honestly, I have never worked at a more dirty place in my life. I feel sorry for the customers, I will never eat there.
1 post removed
phil

United States

#44 Apr 25, 2014
kfc wrote:
what does everyone think of it and its employees? they didn't even wash their hands when they came in to get my order and neither did the manager after smoking. a few times ive seen people smoking who look underage and some of the employees often look like they are high or have stuff hanging out of their nose and their hats down. this is a disgrace on Fairmont! people like that need to be fired and I think that store needs a new crew. therse only a few people there who seem decent. they don't act happy to be at work except the bleach blonde girl and last time I was there about an hour before they close and the wedges were freezing and old and the chicken looked like it had been there all night. anyone else notice these things? I know mcds has this reputation but kfcs slowly turning into mcds!!
You say it's a disgrace to Fairmont like Fairmont isn't already a complete discrace
Mee too either

Mount Union, PA

#45 Aug 23, 2015
Their chicken wings are always broken, so I quit going too.
awful service

Durbin, WV

#46 Aug 23, 2015
Harry wrote:
They all look alike
Never again! Went in a saw a dead mouse on the floor! Brought it to there attention and the response was "yea we know" I left, without my food!
Beavis

United States

#47 Aug 24, 2015
Any sxy gay guys that are verses want to have a 3some with me & Ronald Atwell my byfd!
Or I can invite all my other byfds for an
Orgy like Casual Observer,Nutty Professor & Butthead to join us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melissa Moore 34 min Money 1
mike efaw 52 min magicstickdontwork 1
Who all has slept with raymond leonard? 1 hr magic 3
Worst Manchin 1 hr DRS 7
Marions county solid waste 5 hr casual observer 3
Handyman ReStore and Repair 5 hr FYI 8
Dwayne Coakly 7 hr Brain Buster 10

Fairmont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance