On the Hunt

Clarksburg, WV

#1 Apr 21, 2011
I just moved to this area a couple of months ago and am looking for a place to meet milfs/cougars. I am in to older women and want to know a bar/place that I can go to pick up these ladies. Any suggestions?
Beavis

United States

#2 Apr 21, 2011
Maybe the Fairmont Senior Center?
wap

Fairmont, WV

#3 Apr 21, 2011
Not a great area for that
izzy

Dallas, TX

#4 Apr 22, 2011
At what age does a woman become a milf/cougar? I know at least 4 bars in a ten mile radius that have a female crowd about 30+yrs
pad

Fairmont, WV

#5 Apr 22, 2011
44 or above
On the Hunt

Clarksburg, WV

#6 Apr 25, 2011
I just like them to be 35 or over. Younger girls are just full of drama. I like females that know what they want! So what bars can these ladies be found?
izzy

Dallas, TX

#7 Apr 25, 2011
Guess me and my friends dont qualify :(
We're too young. Never thought i'd say THAT at 30 lmao
sunshine

San Mateo, CA

#8 Apr 26, 2011
Dude..I know plenty of women over 35 that have drama still ..... It's the persons character not age that makes them know what they want trust me!
On the Hunt

Clarksburg, WV

#9 Apr 26, 2011
30 actually isnt bad if you act like your age rather than trying to re-live your childhood. Basically there is a difference between going out for a few drinks and having fun than partying like you just left prom. So it is more about maturity not so much age. So you MAY qualify izzy lol
izzy

Chicago, IL

#10 Apr 26, 2011
My prom was over years ago..lol. Im too tired to party. Couple beers & few games of pool then im ready to go home. Pretty boring in my world!
On the Hunt

Clarksburg, WV

#11 Apr 26, 2011
I mainly just wanna know of a place that has an older crowd but I dont want no sausage bar either. I cant stand going to places with no eye candy at the least. Im getting tired of going places and people are still trying to show off like fighting, etc. Cmon people let me know.
izzy

Fairmont, WV

#12 Apr 26, 2011
Magic's on the south frmt exit is a nice place. I've never had or heard of too much drama there. Pool is $1.00/game and only one table but thats the only "down side" to it.
On the Hunt

Clarksburg, WV

#13 Apr 28, 2011
Any eye candy? Except for you and your friends. lol
izzy

Fairmont, WV

#14 Apr 29, 2011
There are a variety of women. Short/tall/fat/skinny/blonde/b runett/old/young Magic's has a very diverse crowd...im sure u can find some "candy" to ur liking there.
On the Hunt

Clarksburg, WV

#15 Jul 11, 2011
Ok I have been to Magic's a couple of times now and all I have seen are guys or an empty bar. I am going on the wrong nights or is the another bar someone can name.
Kiells

San Jose, CA

#16 Aug 19, 2014
Yes I do know a milf dating site that is free to hookup.. lots of profiles with harddcore xxx pictures from amateur milfs so if you are looking for something more serious than maybe that site is not for you...
http://www.meetmilfs.org/
Beavis

Fairmont, WV

#17 Aug 19, 2014
Fairmont Senior Center is where I pick up my babes at... bring your walker and come on over
casual observer

Fairmont, WV

#18 Aug 19, 2014
Kiells wrote:
Yes I do know a milf dating site that is free to hookup.. lots of profiles with harddcore xxx pictures from amateur milfs so if you are looking for something more serious than maybe that site is not for you...
http://www.meetingmilfs.org/
I tried the link and all I met was a bunch of viruses that infected my computer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marion County most violent county in area 2 hr Survey 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr Go Blue Forever 1,384
landloards 8 hr stinky545 5
roger miller from baxter? (May '15) 9 hr Sick boy 29
jimmy watson (Dec '09) 9 hr Sick boy 16
Does anyone know seneka hawkins Tue Beavis 10
Any truth to the Fairmont Novelis plant being s... Tue Awesome 7

Fairmont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance