First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Anonymous

Vinton, VA

#1 Mar 15, 2013
Are there any honest ones in the fairmont area. I have heard some interesting stories of how one in particular has really damaged families and marriages.
Dude

Terre Haute, IN

#2 Mar 15, 2013
Rat Saunders, what a tool.
holy

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Mar 19, 2013
There are a few members of the congregation at Genesis which I think is now affiliated with UMC in watson that are the worst people to ever be involved with...beware
derp

Clarksburg, WV

#4 Nov 1, 2013
Rat Saunders had to leave trinity for some reason and started his own church with some followers. Then he stole all the money they had been saving. But they believed his dumb story that "god told me in prayer to give that money to someone and not tell anyone who or why". Yeah, probably to a stripper named Destiny. Then he got caught having an affair with a legal but young girl at his church. Got his texts mixed up and texted his wife instead of the girl. He was doing manual labor after that, but as dumb and gullible as religious people all, he'll find another flock to shear. If you can't look at Rat and talk to him for 5 minutes and realize he is full of shit, then you deserve what happens to you.
derp

Clarksburg, WV

#5 Nov 1, 2013
To anonymous,

Religion is bullshit and a scam. It's not even debatable, and if you can't do the math then I can't help you.

That is why you will find that a random sample of preachers will have more bullshiters and scam artists by % than does the general population.
Amber

United States

#6 Nov 3, 2013
Dude wrote:
Rat Saunders, what a tool.
Is he currently involved with any church? I heard he got himself in some trouble a while back and had to leave the church. Is this true?
Butthead

United States

#7 Nov 3, 2013
derp wrote:
To anonymous,
Religion is bullshit and a scam. It's not even debatable, and if you can't do the math then I can't help you.
That is why you will find that a random sample of preachers will have more bullshiters and scam artists by % than does the general population.
Amen brother.
Amber

United States

#8 Nov 3, 2013
Butthead wrote:
<quoted text>Amen brother.
Ditto! I can't believe people are dumb enough to still believe in a God. People act horribly and the world is so [email protected] up. If there is a"God", he must be a sadist!!
sam

Shinnston, WV

#9 Nov 4, 2013
well I bet you all will be friends in hell I truly hope you love the heat. don't believe just don't post your stupidity on here.
Amber

United States

#10 Nov 4, 2013
sam wrote:
well I bet you all will be friends in hell I truly hope you love the heat. don't believe just don't post your stupidity on here.
Typical Christian.....juding other people!!! I'm sure we'll see you in Hell also (if there is such a place)

"I know of no book which has been a source of brutality and sadistic conduct, both public and private, that can compare with the Bible."----Sir James Paget
Butthead

United States

#11 Nov 4, 2013
sam wrote:
From your reference to hell i assume you believe the christian faith. I grew up drowning in that bullshit. So if christ encountered non-believers, would he "truly hope we enjoy the heat"??? You are a perfect example of a hate-filled "man of god". lol. And i guess ill hafta say it again.... IF YOU DONT LIKE FREEDOM OF SPEECH THEN MOVE TO NORTH KOREA !!!! Dont tell me where to speak a$$hole !! BTW, i DO believe in god, just no man-made religions.
Amber

United States

#12 Nov 4, 2013
Butthead wrote:
<quoted text>From your reference to hell i assume you believe the christian faith. I grew up drowning in that bullshit. So if christ encountered non-believers, would he "truly hope we enjoy the heat"??? You are a perfect example of a hate-filled "man of god". lol. And i guess ill hafta say it again.... IF YOU DONT LIKE FREEDOM OF SPEECH THEN MOVE TO NORTH KOREA !!!! Dont tell me where to speak a$$hole !! BTW, i DO believe in god, just no man-made religions.
Exactly!! So called christians are the biggest sinners! They are the first to sin, the first to judge other people and they are a bunch of hypocrites!!
saved by Grace

Clarksburg, WV

#13 Nov 5, 2013
I will be praying for ALL of you
Amber

United States

#14 Nov 5, 2013
saved by Grace wrote:
And we will pray for you also...lol I will pray "God" doesn't send you to Hell for being judgemental!!!!
Beavis

Fairmont, WV

#15 Nov 5, 2013
saved by Grace wrote:
Why not just pray without bothering to post your intention on here? Or are you posting because you're actually trying to condemn others publicly by letting them know they deserve to be prayed for? That's seems pretty self-righteous, if you ask me. I bet you also make a big production at church about how much money and time you contribute. A little humility goes a long way if you really want to show compassion for someone.
Saved By Grace

Clarksburg, WV

#16 Nov 5, 2013
Amber wrote:
<quoted text>And we will pray for you also...lol I will pray "God" doesn't send you to Hell for being judgemental!!!!
Amber, I was being sincere. I was in no way being judgemental of you or anyone else. It is sad that you act like there is no God and there is. I just feel so bad for all of you who do not know Him. I can feel sorry for someone without being judgemental. I am sorry if you do not want me to pray for you because Jesus wants me to.
yeah yeah

Clarksburg, WV

#17 Nov 5, 2013
What other book you know has 2000 year old teaching? Why would you not be for something that has given so many people hope? Me personally I would rather believe that there is something better out there,that there are good people. If you don't believe in the father, the son and the holy spirit. What do you believe in? The devil works hard in everyday life. I'm glad I have someone I can ask for help. Good luck
Saved By Grace

Clarksburg, WV

#18 Nov 5, 2013
Beavis wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not just pray without bothering to post your intention on here? Or are you posting because you're actually trying to condemn others publicly by letting them know they deserve to be prayed for? That's seems pretty self-righteous, if you ask me. I bet you also make a big production at church about how much money and time you contribute. A little humility goes a long way if you really want to show compassion for someone.
As usual Beavis you speak out of your posterior because you have no idea what you are talking about. I posted because I just wanted you "non believers" to know that someone cares enough about your soul to remember you in their prayers. I am not trying to condemn or judge anyone. I am not self righteous I am doing what my Lord and Savior expects of me and I am sorry if that upsets you. I do not have a lot of money and I do not brag about how I serve Jesus. I do not "keep score"! I hope you read your Bible so you will know the truth about Jesus and how much He loves you. I do for others becaue it's what Jesus expects and because it satisfies my soul doing for others without expecting anything in return. That my friend is called Love. Blessings to you and yours.
Amber

United States

#19 Nov 5, 2013
Saved By Grace wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual Beavis you speak out of your posterior because you have no idea what you are talking about. I posted because I just wanted you "non believers" to know that someone cares enough about your soul to remember you in their prayers. I am not trying to condemn or judge anyone. I am not self righteous I am doing what my Lord and Savior expects of me and I am sorry if that upsets you. I do not have a lot of money and I do not brag about how I serve Jesus. I do not "keep score"! I hope you read your Bible so you will know the truth about Jesus and how much He loves you. I do for others becaue it's what Jesus expects and because it satisfies my soul doing for others without expecting anything in return. That my friend is called Love. Blessings to you and yours.
Well, if you're telling the truth about yourself, you are one of few who expects nothing from anyone. As for Beavis, something tells me he is probably a believer in God himself. I use to believe but science makes more since to me than fairy tales.
Amber

United States

#20 Nov 5, 2013
*sense*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EAST fairmont highschool football program (Sep '14) 1 hr WVSSCA 502
FSHS football 3 hr What 13
Prostitutes near 4th Street 4 hr Wondering 16
Druggies in fairmont 7 hr Red dog 22
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 16 hr Alright Already 4,269
New Yanns Thread 22 hr Fairly recent 11
Bridgeport Coach and Jerry Sandusky Thu For real 3

Fairmont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance