Looking for info on Dorothy Thomas (f...

Looking for info on Dorothy Thomas (fromnear Fairmount)

Posted in the Fairmont Forum

Mount Vernon, OH

#1 Jan 5, 2012
Back in the 60s I knew a Dorothy Thomas who was from some place between Fairmount and Clarksburg. Her mother worked at a place called Starkey's Restaurant.

I knew her when she lived for a time in Baltimore MD and worked at a factory there.

I think she had a sister who lived in Fairmount.

If you know what happened to her please respond.

Also, anyone know what happened to the folks who owned a place called Riley's Tavern, also between Clarksburg and Fairmount.
1 post removed

Mount Vernon, OH

#3 Jan 10, 2012
Holy crap, lighten up!

And no I am not calling Starkey's or Riley's something different.

And you might just take an English refresher couyrse and improve your grammar a little!

Starkey's Restaurant used to have REALLY reat pies, and Riley's Tavern used to have the BEST burgers in the entire area!

Grafton, WV

#4 Jan 10, 2012
Dee, please don't think that everyone is the Fairmont area is as arrogant as Jack inoff. I can't help you in your quest, but I wish you all the luck
jack inoff

Shippingport, PA

#5 Jan 12, 2012
sorry dont like double e's in names

Chicago, IL

#6 Jan 12, 2012
If you go to whitepages.com you could probably get a list of Dorothy Thomas' in WV and attempt to call them. Actually I just did and there are 17 so not that many and one is in clarksburg.Also Jack for someone getting "huffy" with another person who was mistaken for a city name, your litte "FAIRMONT" maybe that's what you was talking about." is slightly off. The correct way is "what you WERE talking about."

Fairmont, WV

#7 Jan 12, 2012
Dee's husband says she's a fair mount.
2 posts removed
Just wondering

Bridgeport, WV

#10 Jan 13, 2012
You mean Carmen Sandiego?
jack inoff

Broadview Heights, OH

#11 Jan 13, 2012
I cant spell for shit but i blam that one on my iphone
2 posts removed
Samantha McCoy

Pittsburgh, PA

#14 Dec 10, 2012
I know Dorothy Thomas! Her sisters name was Vivian Lorraine Thomas McCoy-Passed away in 2001. Dorothy lives in Ohio now. email me if you would like more information. Thanks [email protected]

Bridgeport, WV

#15 Dec 11, 2012
Jack inoff wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "FAIRMONT"! Maybe your looking in some place called fairmount and that's why you can't find Dorothy. Too bad you didn't ask this question a couple years ago you could of drove to the old rest area between "FAIRMONT" and clarksburg there you could of saw a map and found the correct spelling of "FAIRMONT" . I don't know where starkey's and Riley's is but you probably are calling them something else too. Buffalo wild wings is between clarksburg and "FAIRMONT" maybe that's what you was talking about. Maybe you lost some hearing in the factory in baldmore ( thats what I'm now calling Baltimore) and thought you heard fairmount. Hope this has helped you. Jack
Geshhhhh your freaking RUDE!

Fairmont, WV

#16 Dec 25, 2012
RUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Geshhhhh your freaking RUDE!
Just another "jack-o**" that doesn't have anything better to do,but hide behind his keyboard & act tough!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
boothsville shooting (Jan '12) 6 hr Ronald Benton Ray... 14
Fairmont Police in West Virginia are Incompetent (Oct '10) 6 hr Ronald Benton Ray... 114
EAST fairmont highschool football program (Sep '14) 9 hr Junior 187
Create your own Forum 19 hr besthavemovedaway 1,034
Rednecks need a history lesson Oct 7 casual observer 14
Horrible tenants (Apr '13) Oct 7 Joe schmo 39
Any 60 yr Old Women & up wanna be my sugar mama Oct 5 Ronald Benton Ray... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairmont Mortgages