Lynchburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

I would like to know exactly what it takes for cps to actually help neglected children? The standard in wv is so low that a kid has to be hospitalized or seriously injured for cps to step in. Severe neglected kids are over looked until they become injured...it is not state law to have running water if u own the home..its perfectly ok to have kids in a home where they cant bath,brush teeth,wash hands, or flush the toilet...how do u get help for these kids???
outsider

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

What's sad is parents that mentally abuse their children, intentionally or non-intentionally. The brainwashing and skewed images of reality to kids at a young age is what creates people of the world today that are doing crazy things and flipping out on people. It's a crazy world we live in these days...Some people just don't get it...What's sad is they probably never will....
MrCracker

Shinnston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

No one wants those bastard welfare kids that should have been aborted. It a waste of tax $$ to invest federal and state $$ feeding those who will never amount to anything more than a pill head junkie.
1 post removed
Disgusting

Grafton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

Oh and if any one wants to complain about my spelling you can shove it, when someone gets mad about some dumb sh8t talking trash about innocent children spelling is not really an issue and certainly is not what someone pays attention to when they are trying to tell someone off.
Disgusting

Grafton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

MrCracker wrote:
No one wants those bastard welfare kids that should have been aborted. It a waste of tax $$ to invest federal and state $$ feeding those who will never amount to anything more than a pill head junkie.
You are disgusting for talking about children this way!!!!!!!!!
City Guy

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

MrCracker wrote:
Lol
MrCracker

Grafton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Disgusting wrote:
<quoted text> You are disgusting for talking about children this way!!!!!!!!!
It is true. Look at the generations of scum the welfare system has spawned.

Eugenics is the way.
Fairmontsfinest

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

CPS took her baby! They took her baby!!!
Beavis

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Fairmontsfinest wrote:
CPS took her baby! They took her baby!!!
Let's sing along, just replace the letters kkk with cps:

http://youtu.be/Qx0zeMbLOCY
Excuse Me

Lost Creek, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

MrCracker wrote:
Just who in the hell do you think you are?My grand children are not bastards thank you. You may be one. But just because there mother had to go on the system for awhile doesn't give you the right to call ANY CHILD A NAME or say they should have been ABORTED.My oldest grand child will be attending college next year so not everyone on the system as you call it will turn out to be a JUNKIE,,,Can't figure out just why you're so mad at all these children who have done nothing to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Fairmont Forum right now

Search the Fairmont Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 min fitness-guru 54,012
east side mcdonalds? 31 min Mishelle 21
Chenoweth ford commercials (Aug '12) 31 min Fan 157
Manchin Lawsuit and Marion County Clerks Office 2 hr Typical Dago 13
Yum Yum Hoagies 4 hr Butthead 56
CHILD PREDATOR hiding behind the crosses and th... 12 hr Fairmont Resident 4
Rocco muriale 19 hr Alyssa 40
•••
•••
•••
•••

Fairmont Jobs

•••