First Prev
of 3
Next Last
truth

United States

#44 Jun 6, 2012
I'm not saying they are not getting what they deserve , I don't know because i wasn't there ... If it were first degree murder , I hope justice prevails. I do however know what I'm talking about because unlike most people on this forum I actually knew this family for my entire life... And though she was involved in what happened that night i'm assuming you knew Ed , and therefore you know just how loveable he was , and up until the past few years him and his daughter were very close.
ohhhhhhh

Fairmont, WV

#45 Jun 7, 2012
yea, until her husband got involved....... i hope they get what they deserve....karma is a BITCH!
1 post removed
yeah

Fairmont, WV

#47 Jun 24, 2012
What kind of grieving people would redecorate the house of the person they killed a day later?

Scratch Ed's name off his tool's, and write Palmer over them?

Were in talks and documents show they were getting ready to put ed's other 2 houses up for sale not even a month after his death?

Cash in checks of her dead father for months and think they could get away with it?

Kill someone out of cold blood and think they deserve a rigtful apology?

really? yeah...
what

Chesterfield, MO

#48 Jun 24, 2012
I just heard about this. So sad!
3rd party

Jeannette, PA

#49 Jul 3, 2012
Dude came to their house at 12:30 at night, left the car running w/ the door wide open, bashed in the door and was found with a weapon. Oh, and he was found to have a .21 blood alch level...yeah, I would've smoked him too. Question, did they "provoke" him into getting shyt-faced and running up a $200 bar tab @ the VFW? LOOK AT THE FACTS!!!
3rd party

Jeannette, PA

#50 Jul 3, 2012
yeah wrote:
What kind of grieving people would redecorate the house of the person they killed a day later?
Were in talks and documents show they were getting ready to put ed's other 2 houses up for sale not even a month after his death?
Cash in checks of her dead father for months and think they could get away with it?
really? yeah...
The type of people who INSTANTLY inherited his debt and wanted to move away from that shythole, thats who! Once again, facts!!!
fellowfollower

Salem, OH

#51 Jul 4, 2012
I agree, what would you do and what would you do to protect your family. If you really sit and think about it you will see my point. Thank you and have a nice day.
survivor

Erie, PA

#52 Sep 16, 2012
Having been a victom of a home invasion that was brutal. Three fu*&#rs broke into my home at 1:30 am they were armed and very dangerous. Me and my husband were beaten, pistol whipped and sexually assaulted. The perpetraitors were drunk. But it doesnt take a stranger to do you harm. Some of the worst violence and beatings I experianced in my life were done by a family member! I am now armed! Come to my house to do me harm and I will use deadly force. ANYONE WOULD DO THE SAME TO PROTECT THEMSELVES AND FAMILY
outsider

Erie, PA

#53 Sep 16, 2012
yeah wrote:
really? yeah...
sounds like most of the people who has a comment about this, sad unfortunate tragedy was on this Ed Wilsons tit! Really "great guy, give you the shirt off his back" he was threatening violence to a family member(in-law or not)
Dont start none wont be none. Am I wrong
1 post removed
RidiculousWVHonk ies

Greensburg, PA

#55 Mar 15, 2014
I wonder how many of you toothless, inbred hillbillies were on George Zimmerman's side when he hunted down a black boy and shot him. But when a white man gets shot, busting into someone's house with brassknuckles after threatening to blow someone's head off, you think it is first degree murder.
Maya

Fairmont, WV

#56 Mar 15, 2014
RidiculousWVHonkies wrote:
I wonder how many of you toothless, inbred hillbillies were on George Zimmerman's side when he hunted down a black boy and shot him. But when a white man gets shot, busting into someone's house with brassknuckles after threatening to blow someone's head off, you think it is first degree murder.
If you read the newspaper today you will see that another inmate testified that Michael Palmer placed the brass knuckles on Ed after he shot him. This case is deeper than self defense.
Fred

Fairmont, WV

#57 Mar 16, 2014
survivor wrote:
Having been a victom of a home invasion that was brutal. Three fu*&#rs broke into my home at 1:30 am they were armed and very dangerous. Me and my husband were beaten, pistol whipped and sexually assaulted. The perpetraitors were drunk. But it doesnt take a stranger to do you harm. Some of the worst violence and beatings I experianced in my life were done by a family member! I am now armed! Come to my house to do me harm and I will use deadly force. ANYONE WOULD DO THE SAME TO PROTECT THEMSELVES AND FAMILY
Please elaborate on the sexual assaults. How was your husband assaulted? Sounds fishy.
RidiculousWVHonk ies

Greensburg, PA

#58 Mar 17, 2014
Maya wrote:
<quoted text>
If you read the newspaper today you will see that another inmate testified that Michael Palmer placed the brass knuckles on Ed after he shot him. This case is deeper than self defense.
An Inmate with drug and alcohol problems, said so. That testimony means nothing, especially when he did get a reduced sentence, whether it was a plea bargain or not. He walked away with a lighter sentence.
funny

Fairmont, WV

#59 Mar 17, 2014
RidiculousWVHonkies wrote:
lol ur really gonna bring a racial profiled incedent into a local thread..... wow but hunting a man down i think not ....zimmerman wasnt even white..... looked like minority on minority... that stuff happen every day in major cities.... this lil back swalla town is big news .. if u not from herr brotha mind ya own .. douche bag

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#60 Mar 19, 2014
What grand fortune did this dude have? Couple houses at 90 grand a pop, four wheeler, tools? So West Virginia it hurts.
I an not close to the situation but I can surmise it was a situation that could've been handled with civility multiple times over.
Generational wealth is passed through inheritance every day in every state without Facebook feuds and AK shells. Step into the first world Dub-V.
It did

Stuarts Draft, VA

#61 Mar 26, 2014
3rd party wrote:
Dude came to their house at 12:30 at night, left the car running w/ the door wide open, bashed in the door and was found with a weapon. Oh, and he was found to have a .21 blood alch level...yeah, I would've smoked him too. Question, did they "provoke" him into getting shyt-faced and running up a $200 bar tab @ the VFW? LOOK AT THE FACTS!!!
. Ok obviously the jury looked at the facts and guess what GUILTY of 1st degree MURDER!!! So it looks like the truth came out.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#62 Mar 26, 2014
It did wrote:
<quoted text>. Ok obviously the jury looked at the facts and guess what GUILTY of 1st degree MURDER!!! So it looks like the truth came out.
Without getting into the semantics. Noone is obligated to accept guilt because 12 people say. Sure, dude has to do the time. That doesn't have to qualify as truth, it's just verdict.
Frank T

United States

#63 Mar 27, 2014
Happy to hear that piece of shit sociopath will be stuck in prison for a few decades.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
aquarium lounge 6 hr Chump Change 3
Ronald BentonRay Atwell Needs To Be In Prison 10 hr Debbie 6
Amy swisher I 13 hr Tyrone 1
jessica keener, samatha keener ,robby keener me... 14 hr Amber 9
drew holmes (Apr '14) 15 hr SeaGal 7
EAST fairmont highschool football program 15 hr casual observer 119
olden days Fairmont 22 hr Tuckered out 3
Fairmont Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web