First Prev
of 2
Next Last
StoneCold

Waxhaw, NC

#21 Nov 24, 2012
Location, location, location!!

Downtown Fairmont is not a destination. After a nice meal, people want to hang out. Shop, see a movie, stroll the streets! They'll dine elsewhere to get those things.
Plus you couldn't find the place unless you knew exactly where you were going. Poor signage and advertising. Would be a great business school case study for FSU.
It is sad

United States

#22 Nov 27, 2012
It is sad that a nice restaurant closed. When we had dinner there, the food was great and it was very clean. It was decorated so nice and was just a nice place to visit. We are sad to hear that it closed.
hank

Fairmont, WV

#23 Nov 27, 2012
It is sad wrote:
It is sad that a nice restaurant closed. When we had dinner there, the food was great and it was very clean. It was decorated so nice and was just a nice place to visit. We are sad to hear that it closed.
Me too
NJR

Clarksburg, WV

#24 Dec 3, 2012
Who is George Thomas and who is Pete?
Bad idea

Clarksburg, WV

#25 Dec 4, 2012
Bad food, bad service. Just like the Buchannon location. Only corporate chains like Applebees and Ruby Tuesday can stay open like that. Of course CJ m's service was a step below that.
Oh Well

Clarksburg, WV

#26 Dec 11, 2012
I"ll miss fried green beans! People are talking about the "few" in Fairmont who are running things... I guess those "few" have some restaurant interests of their own and are going to continue to make it hard on other restaurant owners. Im hearing of big time gambling that is going on nearby and the "few" are running that also. Sad, disgusting time in Fairmont.
grog

Fairmont, WV

#27 Dec 12, 2012
fairmont is run by the mafia
Been there

Springfield, NJ

#28 Dec 12, 2012
No, the mafia like good food. You cant even get a decent canoli in Fairmont
Missing Starbucks

Fairmont, WV

#29 Feb 8, 2013
StoneCold wrote:
Location, location, location!!
Downtown Fairmont is not a destination. After a nice meal, people want to hang out. Shop, see a movie, stroll the streets! They'll dine elsewhere to get those things.
Plus you couldn't find the place unless you knew exactly where you were going. Poor signage and advertising. Would be a great business school case study for FSU.
Fairmont did build a nice new road to the city of entitlements, you can now get to all your entitlements much quicker. The only thing that survives in Fairmont are places that give out free checks or services!!!
And

United States

#30 Feb 8, 2013
Missing Starbucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Fairmont did build a nice new road to the city of entitlements, you can now get to all your entitlements much quicker. The only thing that survives in Fairmont are places that give out free checks or services!!!
Bahahaha can we say pathetic? Really dude! Who peed in your cookie jar? Again I say LEAVE if you are that unhappy with the town!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
roger miller from baxter? (May '15) 5 hr SoSmart 25
Memorial Day Parade 6 hr sucks 2
stephanie yelich!!!!!!!!!!!! 8 hr Maybe 17
John Murphy Fairmont Pd 14 hr Fatass 7
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 15 hr well 1,287
Warm weather Wed Larry Austin Shaver 2
Hodges Wed unknown 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairmont Mortgages