Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

Judged:

Unless someone mentions names, you people can't do anything about any of this. If you people get mad over the trash on Topix, and yes Topix is trash, then you have worse problems than the stuff being said on here.

Only trashy redneck people take to heart or believe everything they read on here. It is more of a joke than anything. It is good for a laugh, that is about it.
Reallypeople

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

Judged:

"Get over it"]Unless someone mentions names, you people can't do anything about any of this. If you people get mad over the trash on Topix, and yes Topix is trash, then you have worse problems than the stuff being said on here.
Only trashy redneck people take to heart or believe everything they read on here. It is more of a joke than anything. It is good for a laugh, that is about it.... I agree with the trash part 100% BUT I don't agree with posts mentioning children!! They are innocent and only have the voice of adults to defend them!!! Rethink that statement ....with an attorney...all things are possible!!!
coach

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Full Moon wrote:
Ok...refs are paid...what $20 a game. One family entering into the facility pays for the refs. Concession replenishment is near to nothing considering the mark-up on the goods. This is the first year that the kids have uniforms. So, there are many years from the time the league began to present where money should have accumulated.(IF the money hasn't been touched.) Insurance is covered through the participants registration which is only $12.00 through AAU. BUT WHO KNOWS???
Just a tie bit.....referees are paid $35 a game. Fact.
CURIOUS

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

How is it possible that a certain ref that runs the league and works multiple games leaves the gym in his mustang with handicap permit? Has to park up front at walmart yet can run up and down the court for cash?
Countrygirltakes onBigCity

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

WahWahWah wrote:
If you dont like the league take your kids somewhere else to play, damn crybabies
Tell those parents where their money is WhaWhaWha!!
You people

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

You people are funny.... Now I know why your kids act like little tards.... Keep it up your kids will never play above this level... And it's all the moms.. Well cuz the daddy don't care.
CommentisHilario us

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

"CURIOUS"How is it possible that a certain ref that runs the league and works multiple games leaves the gym in his mustang with handicap permit? Has to park up front at walmart yet can run up and down the court for cash?
Good question!(The comment/question gave me a good laugh!)
Its a Shame

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Its really a shame that people who have been asked and try to out together a decent program for both boys and girls to develop and play have to put up with whats really about 2 or 3 people who have a personal agenda and want to get in on the money they perceive is being made which is the most ignorant thing I have ever heard. Trust me, no one is making any money. Refs are paid 35.00 per game and many parents-family members especially for the girls games do NOT attend and any money made goes to BOTH the boys and girls programs. There are many games where barely enough money is made to pay the refs and replenish the concessions. Remember uniforms cost money also. One comment was why can't they use school names or colors, the answer is they cant use the name, no county school can, Stingers for East Side, but they can use school colors, they just opted not to. From what I understand the kids OVERALL picked the Purple. They needed a name so they used Hoop Dreams was used I guess because of the movie of the same name. Instead of trying to push your own agenda, try working with instead of against. No wonder West Side can't win anything at the upper levels. Too many people want their ego stroked and to take credit instead of having the kids best interest in mind.
Stupid

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

This is so dumb.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 129 of129
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fairmont Discussions

Search the Fairmont Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 hr Weepy 43,658
These Deadbeat Parents 9 hr Word 1
11 year old shot 9 hr Responsibility 30
dating with children 9 hr Word 7
Profiling case settled in Fairmont (Sep '13) 9 hr Fired 13
Why are democrats so lazy? (Mar '13) 11 hr tired 27
Jdm properties 13 hr Just curious 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Fairmont Jobs

•••