Anonymous

United States

#1 Feb 8, 2013
Your always agreeing with me (I've had many different names) and judging by posts, I'd say we are around the same age! I bet I know you! Just saying!
Beavis

Fairmont, WV

#2 Feb 9, 2013
I agree
1 post removed

Since: Jan 13

United States

#4 Feb 10, 2013
i agree too Beavis... LOVE your comments whether they're serious or OOOHHH sooo sarcastic.. u make me lol, thanx keep em' cummin!!
spell check

United States

#5 Feb 11, 2013
Do you mean lost souls and my post?? I can't believe Beavis isn't correcting your grammar!!
lol

United States

#6 Feb 11, 2013
Catlady 17 wrote:
i agree too Beavis... LOVE your comments whether they're serious or OOOHHH sooo sarcastic.. u make me lol, thanx keep em' cummin!!
I bet he does keep it cunning and cunning and cunning.lol I bet he also contributes to your financial well being also. You don't wear those garter belts for nothing, now do you?
lol

United States

#7 Feb 11, 2013
I mean cummimg and cummimg and cummimg before some smart a** corrects me.
Ur All List Souls

United States

#8 Feb 11, 2013
spell check wrote:
Do you mean lost souls and my post?? I can't believe Beavis isn't correcting your grammar!!
As a matter of fact, I mean "list souls" as in the Devil's list. Should have subtext for you to understand my username? lmao

And go back and read the post. I said "By posts" not referring to MY post but his!

Thanks though Super spell check person! lmao
spell check

United States

#9 Feb 11, 2013
Ur All List Souls wrote:
<quoted text>
As a matter of fact, I mean "list souls" as in the Devil's list. Should have subtext for you to understand my username? lmao
And go back and read the post. I said "By posts" not referring to MY post but his!
Thanks though Super spell check person! lmao
My bad. I'm not a devil worshipper! Lmao. No need to reply, I know what you meant!
beavis help dorothy

Moneta, VA

#10 Feb 18, 2013
I come to you Beavis as I feel you are like the Wizard of Oz of topix land.....great n powerful, also eluding but just one man behind the figurative "curtain" (meaning his computer for all the slow people). Plz do something to abolish Catlady 17 from our topix social,twisted yet entertaining family. The stripper talk is killing the already low intelect of this forum. Plz release the flying butt monkeys at once!
Poor lost soul

Mansfield, TX

#11 Feb 18, 2013
beavis help dorothy wrote:
I come to you Beavis as I feel you are like the Wizard of Oz of topix land.....great n powerful, also eluding but just one man behind the figurative "curtain" (meaning his computer for all the slow people). Plz do something to abolish Catlady 17 from our topix social,twisted yet entertaining family. The stripper talk is killing the already low intelect of this forum. Plz release the flying butt monkeys at once!
Jealousy is so unbecoming!
So Childish

United States

#12 Feb 18, 2013
beavis help dorothy wrote:
Sounds like you know a lot about low intelect!

"He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her." John 8:7

Just because you are not a stripper does NOT make you a better person then someone who is. Stop being so judgemental because I'm sure you're not perfect yourself!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Censorship 1 hr Curious Citizen 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Fuckwitmenc 4,019
Anyone know Tremaine Cottingham? 6 hr tagalongs 9
nEXT Head Basketball Coach for the FALCONS 6 hr Falcons 19
Rocco muriale (Mar '14) 11 hr Jesus Loves the Cock 48
lindsay harris (Dec '12) 23 hr The dude 2
EAST fairmont highschool football program (Sep '14) Tue Matt Musgrave 380

Fairmont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance