Are you kidding me, Fairmont?

Are you kidding me, Fairmont?

Posted in the Fairmont Forum

StoneCold

Waxhaw, NC

#1 Jun 16, 2012
Did anyone see this quote from the Times West Virginian news "rag" after last Tuesday City Council meeting?

"'The city’s planning commission has been working on upgrades to the sign ordinance for at least 18 months. City Planner Kathy Wyrosdick said that 18 months has included a lot of research and development and, eventually, a completely redesigned ordinance."'

Frankly, are you kidding me? 18 months of intense research and discussion regarding signs! No wonder nothing EVER gets done in Fairmont! Hey, how about jobs and business growth?

Unless the sign upgrade is to establish uniformity when the signs are posted throughout the City saying "OUT OF BUSINESS"!!
City Guy

Fairmont, WV

#2 Jun 16, 2012
Hear, hear!
1 post removed
haha

Morgantown, WV

#4 Jul 1, 2012
In my opinion, That city planner, is a frigging joke. She is like that girl in high school that wanted to be cool, but she was only cool in her mirror! Personally i can't stand her, she needs to just give up....
MayorMcCheese

Fairmont, WV

#5 Jul 9, 2012
The City Planner is one of the Best we could hope for. But think about it: Planning for the "City" of Fairmont ...krikes you could jog through it in less than a minute be like planning a Yard Sale.
Countrygirltakes onBigCity

United States

#6 Aug 22, 2012
MayorMcCheese wrote:
The City Planner is one of the Best we could hope for. But think about it: Planning for the "City" of Fairmont ...krikes you could jog through it in less than a minute be like planning a Yard Sale.
LMAO!!
Whatever

Springfield, NJ

#7 Aug 24, 2012
Love how they keep raising our water bills and don't fix the streets. Idiots!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know Diana Whisler ? 1 hr Truth spoken 14
Marion county wv 3 hr Anthony 12
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 17 hr DDD 4,193
Stealing from the deceased (May '16) 19 hr Smh 92
Lookin for Caralyn redhead 20's Tue roberson 67
Stoney Rd Car Wreck Aug 14 Fairmont 3
Paris Kuroski Aug 14 Jerome 61

Fairmont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance