First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Fairmont, WV

#23 Nov 14, 2012
no one said anything about you being held back. your mom can't choose to hold you back. The only way that can happen is if your birthday is after September 1 and she doesn't want you to go into school with children who are older than you. If you get held back after kindergarten or first grade, that's all you.
TotallyAgree

Clarksburg, WV

#24 Nov 27, 2012
She's psychotic and needs to be put in a mental institution. No one is safe while she's not locked up. Seriously, I don't know how she isn't locked up in prison. She's an alcoholic and a druggie and should NOT be allowed outside of a secure, protected environment. Someone is going to get seriously hurt because of her craziness and it's a shame she hasn't been locked away yet.
Check again

Fairmont, WV

#25 Dec 9, 2012
Yes a parent can. She can vouche for it.
Matt shaffer McClain

Morgantown, WV

#26 Dec 11, 2012
You know I've gotten to know camma duchaine, she is an amazing person through and through. She makes me smile when no one else can. These accusations that you all have against her is complete and total garbage. I bet 99% of you have never had a conversation with her. I'm also willing to bet none of you truly know her, hell why would I bet on something that is so obvious, none of you know her at all. She's never tried to hurt anyone, she wouldn't. I can't believe how childish you people seriously are. I would trust camma with my life, no ifs, ands, or buts.
Matt shaffer McClain

Morgantown, WV

#27 Dec 11, 2012
Well this person is a coward, anonymous. Like you even know what your talking about, some people think they know everything.
anonymous

United States

#28 Dec 11, 2012
I feel sorry for you because she has you in some sort of delusional state. You're the fool for not seeing the real her.
matthew shaffer mcclain

United States

#29 Dec 11, 2012
Im not delusional, i am the exact opposite, you can say anything you want about me, i really dont care. She does not have me fooled at all, i know her and i know she is strong of heart and mind and a magnificent person. You apparently dont know all that much, and its sad you have to go as anonymous.
anonymous

Fairmont, WV

#30 Dec 12, 2012
it's sad that you're friends with her.
matthew shaffer mcclain

United States

#31 Dec 12, 2012
Not a single thing sad about that.
Beavis

Fairmont, WV

#32 Dec 12, 2012
matthew shaffer mcclain wrote:
Im not delusional, i am the exact opposite, you can say anything you want about me, i really dont care. She does not have me fooled at all, i know her and i know she is strong of heart and mind and a magnificent person. You apparently dont know all that much, and its sad you have to go as anonymous.
Why don't you just ask her to go to bed with you, rather than wasting everyone's time on here pretending to "defend her honor"? I'm sure she sees right through that crap.
matthew shaffer mcclain

United States

#33 Dec 12, 2012
Oh my is this another dumbass thats afraid to put there name on here, im not wasting any time. Im taking up for someone who is actually a good person. That is it. If you have the right to have your petty little gossip session on here then I have the right to take up for the person if the person is my friend. your opinions toward me really dont effect me a bit.
Butthead

Fairmont, WV

#34 Dec 12, 2012
I know good people. And she is not a good person. She's literally psychotic. Literally. She reminds me of someone who is going to go on a town murder spree and then eat the bodies and wear the skin. Psychotic. I don't know how's she fooled you, but you might want to watch your drinks because she's drugging you into a state of mind where you aren't thinking clearly.
hataplaya

Fairmont, WV

#35 Jun 2, 2014
Still crazy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One dead after Marion County ambulance wreck 15 min Really 7
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 20 min Mgtn Res 58,338
Country club bakery prices 9 hr GreedyBasturd 2
Magic's Bar and Grill 17 hr truth 6
Kaufman Drive Sun unknown 1
Marion County deputy harassment Sun Say it aint so 25
Septemberfest in Fairmont Sun wv woman 3
•••
•••
•••

Fairmont Jobs

•••
•••
•••