Never been Fairmont, place to grab dr...

Never been Fairmont, place to grab drinks and a bite, 2 brothers.

Posted in the Fairmont Forum

Rob

Rochester, NY

#1 Apr 8, 2013
If anyone could point me in the direction of a good place to go out for a few drinks, and a bite in Fairmont, it would be much appreciated.
My brother and I are coming to WV for a few days to see family, and relax. He is returning from overseas (military) and we decided to just get away for a few days. We are both in our 30's, and really have no desire to make the drive to Morgantown.

Even a sports bar with decent food would work, From what I gather there really isn't any nightlife for a 30's crowd in Fairmont itself.

Thank you very much
Regards
Rob
Butthead

United States

#2 Apr 8, 2013
A few great places in Fairmont are the Aquarium, Muriales, River City, Riggies 8th st confectionary, Hoops, Colasessano's, Yanns Hot Dogs(Yann's doesn't have beer but id recommend a chocolate milk) River City might be best for 30's nitelife crowd.
Rob

Rochester, NY

#3 Apr 8, 2013
Thank You very much
Regards
Rob
1 post removed
Curious

Fairmont, WV

#5 Apr 8, 2013
I also recommend colasessno's particularly at Middletown
Funny

United States

#6 Apr 8, 2013
If you like mexican food there is Mi Pueblo (the one on Fairmont Avenue, downtown) they have an actual bar area and they have awesome margaritas or Chancey's on Locust Ave. They only serve beer and wine though, along with sports bar type food. Both of these places close early (10pm I believe)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paris Kuroski 2 hr Beavis 37
Handyman ReStore and Repair 2 hr PaintMeAPicture 7
Worst Manchin 6 hr Typical Dago 4
Clay sawitski 9 hr Clay 4
Brittany thompson 11 hr Brittany 7
A+ handyman 12 hr me 1
Stealing from the deceased (May '16) 14 hr Monique 46

Fairmont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance