resolution

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Apr 12, 2013
To resolve this huge debate,anyone that has any questions concerning DRG should read the following and then contact the authorities responsible for investigating such charities..it is the law they must disclose where every penny has went or they will no longer be able to solicit from our community...I will post the website in the next post.

Charitible Solicitations in West Virginia

The West Virginia Charitable Organizations Division registers and regulates charitable organizations, the professional solicitors, and the professional fund-raising counsels with whom they contract to assist in raising funds from the public.

The purposes of such law is to

Protect the people of the state by requiring full public disclosure by persons and organizations who solicit funds from the public; and Prevent deceptive and dishonest statements and conduct in the solicitation and reporting of such funds in the name of charity.

Required disclosure includes the purposes for which such funds are solicited and how they are actually used.

For any complaints relating to charities, please complete the complaint form.

Visit the links below to learn about registration requirements, disclosure requirements, and enforcement, and to find information useful to contributors, organizations and others.
resolution

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Apr 12, 2013
www.sos.wv.gov/business-licensing/charities/P...

If enough people get on this site and report their concerns we can be sure there will be no scamming
wow

Salem, WV

#3 Apr 12, 2013
people just need to drop this shit already. if drg is doing anything wrong im sure they will be caught. you should not feel you have to post the laws on here. prayers for everyone.
resolution

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Apr 12, 2013
resolution

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Apr 12, 2013
Pay attn...I wasn't posting the law I was telling people to complain to correct people and gave the source so it could be dropped on this forum.
Not impressed

Bridgeport, WV

#6 Apr 12, 2013
I thought it had already been dropped?! Why must it keep being brought up? At this rate it's just putting negative attention on the the whole foundation and people involved. People will be so sick of seeing this stuff pop up all day everyday they won't support the DRG based on the fact there's so much drama around the whole thing! Fraud or no fraud?! Everyone needs to just stop! Agh!
Erin

New Baltimore, MI

#7 Apr 12, 2013
SERIOUSLY, GROW UP ALREADY AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE. GET OVER YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY NO ONE IMPORTANT. YOU PROBABLY HAVE A JOB TO DO OR KIDS TO TAKE CARE OF. WHY DON'T YOU GO DO SOMETHING THAT IS ACTUALLY FOR GOOD INSTEAD OF SPENDING YOUR WHOLE LIFE BEING JEALOUS AND IGNORANT.
James

Clarksburg, WV

#8 Apr 12, 2013
Not impressed wrote:
I thought it had already been dropped?! Why must it keep being brought up? At this rate it's just putting negative attention on the the whole foundation and people involved. People will be so sick of seeing this stuff pop up all day everyday they won't support the DRG based on the fact there's so much drama around the whole thing! Fraud or no fraud?! Everyone needs to just stop! Agh!
Same here they seem to be everywhere. I would hate for a legit org. to down over a chick fight. Which is what is starting to sound like.Who would go through all this if it was not personal? Why dont they leave them alone already. I saw Resolution thought it was some thing else.Guess not. Maybe I could join the org. to help them out.Seem like they could use a helping hand. That is what charity is all about right
James

Clarksburg, WV

#9 Apr 12, 2013
resolution wrote:
www.sos.wv.gov/business-licens ing/charities/Pages/default.as px
This link should work..sorry
It seems it is the girl that you have some unresolved issues with and are trying to get to her through her nonprofit org. How would you feel if you ruined an org.that WAS legit.Why should we take your word for it to begin with. Think of how many people you would harmed. If she took your boyfriend or something go deal with it. We are tired of seeing it on here.
Not impressed

Bridgeport, WV

#10 Apr 12, 2013
James wrote:
<quoted text>Same here they seem to be everywhere. I would hate for a legit org. to down over a chick fight. Which is what is starting to sound like.Who would go through all this if it was not personal? Why dont they leave them alone already. I saw Resolution thought it was some thing else.Guess not. Maybe I could join the org. to help them out.Seem like they could use a helping hand. That is what charity is all about right
I never have seen this much bitching and name calling in my life. Not even when I was in school. If they would spend as much time actually investigating where the money was donated to as much as the stalk the founder ... Maybe they would have their answers. But noooo let's blow topix making it into a side show! No wonder kids at like total a$sholes these days. Look at the adults running around! seriously drop it...wheres that crazy Alex when topix needs him? Geesh!
yupp

United States

#11 Apr 12, 2013
Will send mine in mail tmrw
Screw drg its fake
Butthead

United States

#12 Apr 12, 2013
Not impressed wrote:
<quoted text>
I never have seen this much bitching and name calling in my life. Not even when I was in school. If they would spend as much time actually investigating where the money was donated to as much as the stalk the founder ... Maybe they would have their answers. But noooo let's blow topix making it into a side show! No wonder kids at like total a$sholes these days. Look at the adults running around! seriously drop it...wheres that crazy Alex when topix needs him? Geesh!
. LOL!!!! I was actually thinking the same thing! Would be nice if Alex would land on this babbling idiot like a fly on a diaper landfill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
File ethics complaint with WV Bar Association 1 hr El Chapo 31
sarah Chadwick?????? 1 hr Ano 7
Filipino Hookers 3 hr Bush Master 8
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr Peace 4,149
Michael Keeble Fairmont P.D. from 27yo Prom Kin... 9 hr Macie 45
Rusty or Russell Boyce Tue Larry 3
Montana mines gold mine Tue Justin 5

Fairmont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairmont Mortgages